Sensual Fertile Lady online

Sassy...

Here's a friendly bump for you, girlfriend... :) this is a great topic and probably one of my favorite unexplored fantasies!! I know mine stems from not being able to have children but ohhhh just the thought of everything leading up to the moment where conception occurs (emotions, words, touches etc), the wondering of how your lovers hands will feel on your new body... just sooo many things to explore!!

Hope you get many great responses from this, chica!

~M

Sassy...

Here's a friendly bump for you, girlfriend... :) this is a great topic and probably one of my favorite unexplored fantasies!! I know mine stems from not being able to have children but ohhhh just the thought of everything leading up to the moment where conception occurs (emotions, words, touches etc), the wondering of how your lovers hands will feel on your new body... just sooo many things to explore!!

Hope you get many great responses from this, chica!

~M

You are so sweet.

Nice to see you herea again butterfly. Hope you're finding the contacts you are looking for. Have you written anything on the subject? I'd love to read if you have. It's a favorite of mine for writing and discussion.

I agree with Mr Ron, Sassy... if you ever write anything on this, I would absolutely LOVE to read it! It's a great subject that does not get explored as often as I wish it would, but alas... to each his/her own ;)

~M

Hmmmm... this could definitely be fun fantasy fodder.

Some people have suggested that I add a second chapter to one of my stories to incorporate an impregnation scenario.

Hot topic

Hello Gentleman

I'm Katie, 26, from Chicago. I adore chatting online about fantasies of impregnation, pregnant sex, nursing, and large family making. I'm online at yahoo kf4650 on messenger.
I adore intellegent, slightly older, experienced, commanding but sensitive gentleman who are interested in not simply cyber sex but an arousing discussion as well.

Hope to talk to you soon

Katie

I find this whole discussion very erotic and am sending a PM

I write a lot of stories about pregnancy, impregnation and lactation. There's something so beautiful about a pregnant woman. They have such a beautiful, radiant glow to them. It even seems more erotic to make love with a pregnant woman than it does one who isn't. There's only one thing that matches it, and that's when a woman is trying to get pregnant.

My ex made me go weak at the knees every time she gave me that certain look, and said, "Come on. Let's get me pregnant." And when she did get pregnant, our sex life was incredible! Neither of us could get enough. I loved to touch her all over and tell her how beautiful she looked. Then after the baby was born came breast feeding, and that was a real treat. One day as she sat breastfeeding our youngest daughter, she got this devilish look in her eye. Once she finished nursing, she took her breast in her hands and aimed carefully at me while I was watching TV. She hit me right in the face with a steady stream of milk. I looked up and she laughed and said "Why don't you come over here and try some?" When she assured me there would be plenty for the baby, I gave in and started sucking on her nipples. It was quite an experience that we both enjoyed. I even helped pump her breasts. We went our separate ways some years after, and I raised our two daughters. She decided parenting wasn't for her any more.

Now that the girls are grown and have families of their own, I've joined quite a few groups dealing with pregnancy and lactation, but I've never found anyone in those groups who wanted to delve into it whole heartedly. They talk about it, but that's about it. Sadly enough, I can't find someone who just wants to play.

I write a lot of stories about pregnancy, impregnation and lactation. There's something so beautiful about a pregnant woman. They have such a beautiful, radiant glow to them. It even seems more erotic to make love with a pregnant woman than it does one who isn't. There's only one thing that matches it, and that's when a woman is trying to get pregnant.

My ex made me go weak at the knees every time she gave me that certain look, and said, "Come on. Let's get me pregnant." And when she did get pregnant, our sex life was incredible! Neither of us could get enough. I loved to touch her all over and tell her how beautiful she looked. Then after the baby was born came breast feeding, and that was a real treat. One day as she sat breastfeeding our youngest daughter, she got this devilish look in her eye. Once she finished nursing, she took her breast in her hands and aimed carefully at me while I was watching TV. She hit me right in the face with a steady stream of milk. I looked up and she laughed and said "Why don't you come over here and try some?" When she assured me there would be plenty for the baby, I gave in and started sucking on her nipples. It was quite an experience that we both enjoyed. I even helped pump her breasts. We went our separate ways some years after, and I raised our two daughters. She decided parenting wasn't for her any more.

Now that the girls are grown and have families of their own, I've joined quite a few groups dealing with pregnancy and lactation, but I've never found anyone in those groups who wanted to delve into it whole heartedly. They talk about it, but that's about it. Sadly enough, I can't find someone who just wants to play.

Almost makes you realise what contraception is for, during sex play...:rolleyes:

Almost makes you realise what contraception is for, during sex play...:rolleyes:

<Grabs Madcapsule by the collar.> What ever you meant by that comment, I suggest you keep it to yourself. I was ready to be a parent, and she wasn't. It was no big deal to me. Perhaps your parents should have practiced contraception, and spared us of your stupidity?

No...he really didnt.
That's a shame, sex with a pregnant woman is special. It is incredibly erotic, her shape is lovely, taking her from behind is magical, and the way her pussy and ass present themselves is beautiful! Wow, I got hard thinking about it.

G

<Grabs Madcapsule by the collar.> What ever you meant by that comment, I suggest you keep it to yourself. I was ready to be a parent, and she wasn't. It was no big deal to me. Perhaps your parents should have practiced contraception, and spared us of your stupidity?
*lays a soothing hand on 11kestrels arm*
Easy hon... don't exert your energy on someone who enjoys reminding his parents why drunken fuck nights should be avoided... especially when their little baby troll showed up 9 months later. I bet they realized then what contraception was for during sex play, hmmm?

And yes, Madcapsule, even though you relish leaving unhelpful posts in people's threads, I kindly suggest you leave this one before 11kestrels and I kick you in your 22 yo man-gina. What a catch you are. Remind us to throw you back, k?

And now, back to Sassy's thread... take it away girlfriend!

~M

Pregnant women are beautiful and lactation has long been a fantasy of mine. This thread has been a great read.

*lays a soothing hand on 11kestrels arm*
Easy hon... don't exert your energy on someone who enjoys reminding his parents why drunken fuck nights should be avoided... especially when their little baby troll showed up 9 months later. I bet they realized then what contraception was for during sex play, hmmm?

And yes, Madcapsule, even though you relish leaving unhelpful posts in people's threads, I kindly suggest you leave this one before 11kestrels and I kick you in your 22 yo man-gina. What a catch you are. Remind us to throw you back, k?

And now, back to Sassy's thread... take it away girlfriend!

~M

You're so very right, dear lady. Thank you for the soothing hand. :) Madcapsule is probably here for the drunken or drug induced sex, and that's it. Hopefully his parents had him neutered before they unleashed him upon the real world.

This is a beautiful thread about very special and beautiful women, and it should not be tarnished by nonsense.

Pregnant women are beautiful and lactation has long been a fantasy of mine. This thread has been a great read.

That's what attracted me to this thread in the first place. The simple radiant beauty of a pregnant woman. Touching her soft, round belly and feeling a life you helped to create kick your hand. I still smile about the times I talked to my daughter before she was born. She would kick up a storm when I did that! :) Everything about pregnancy is beautiful.

I find impregnation to one of the most erotic types of sex, since it is the most natural form of sexual intercourse - the point of sex is, after all, result in pregnancy: you're doing what you were meant to do :D. Its a pure expression of domination and submission. Then there's the moment of that shuddering rush of sperm... its amazing that such a wicked thing brings about a little miracle.

Plus, most people wonder about a couples sex life, but a taut swollen belly is both subtle and blatant - saying what a couple is doing in their spare time :cattail:. The woman also seems to blossom and become really beautiful during this period. On the whole, its a pretty erotic experience... :heart: :cathappy:

While there are a few women with whom pregnancy doesn't agree with them well,.....the majority just have a glow about them,...a beauty that comes from no other females. Though I'll have to admit a happy, loving, proud mother continues to carry a certain "look" that just gets to me.
I used to be one of those guys obsessed over having that "trophy" girlfriend. It was all about that tiny, trim girl. I never even gave slightly large women attractive. Then my girlfriend got pregnant,....along with gaining a swollen belly,...her breasts got huge,...along with all the rest of her,....but so did her sexual appetite,...her passion. She couldnt get enough sex yet I was willing to try and keep up. Sex had never been better, I have to laugh now,...but I always had this fear of hurting the baby,..... I joked about how it'd grow up and one day smack me in the head time after time....just pounding on it and say "there!!! how the fuck do you like it asshole!" but my daughter grew to be an amazing loving woman, and now a mother herself. yikes.
Then there was the birth,....I kid you guys not,....when she went into labor,...I was timing her contractions by mine,.....I was so in sync with her and our child I was literally feeling her. Still blows me away. The nurse would come in and check her dilation and massage her pussy......that turned us both on. My girlfriend IN LABOR, IN THE HOSPITAL,.wanted me to fuck her,.....wanted me to eat her pussy.....this was her second child,...but my first and I'll admit to bein a little freaked out......my dick was hard with all this nurse on girlfriend action,...but freaked a bit nonetheless.
Now I've known quite a few guys who were totally turned off by the whole birthing deal,.....some guys were never able to have sexual interest in their woman again,.....all because of the changes their woman went thru,..witnessing the birth and seeing what a womans pussy goes thru.
Speakin for just me,.....My entire attitude about women changed that morning. amazing!! beautiful,...a miracle of nature,...and a physical feat beyond compare. NOthing gets me more excited than a glowing pregnant woman,.....mothers breastfeeding in public? beautiful,...in just a purely natural way,....yet also in a sexual way. Those women with extra pounds,...a bigger ass, hips, belly? beautiful..... what a woman goes through for that miracle of childbirth is more than any man could do. If men gave birth the planet would have few if any human beings anymore.lol. I even find myself kissing and loving the scar of a woman who's had a C-section.
Looking back I wish I'd have made love to my baby's mother more often and not feared the little I had,....She didnt breast feed and I missed out on the taste and milking of her beautiful swollen breasts. I am grateful for having learned that the greatest passion, love and sex doesn't necessarily come from that lil trophy princess girl,.....it comes in all shapes and sizes.
If you'd like to chat about it Katie, I'd really enjoy. at 54 yrs old,...talkin about pregnancy is probably all I'm gonna get. or, ? what the hell, why not? if there are any pregnant women in the northeast ohio area reading this who are pregnant and alone, or the old man is just being an ass,... write me,....:rose:

While there are a few women with whom pregnancy doesn't agree with them well,.....the majority just have a glow about them,...a beauty that comes from no other females. Though I'll have to admit a happy, loving, proud mother continues to carry a certain "look" that just gets to me.
I used to be one of those guys obsessed over having that "trophy" girlfriend. It was all about that tiny, trim girl. I never even gave slightly large women attractive. Then my girlfriend got pregnant,....along with gaining a swollen belly,...her breasts got huge,...along with all the rest of her,....but so did her sexual appetite,...her passion. She couldnt get enough sex yet I was willing to try and keep up. Sex had never been better, I have to laugh now,...but I always had this fear of hurting the baby,..... I joked about how it'd grow up and one day smack me in the head time after time....just pounding on it and say "there!!! how the fuck do you like it asshole!" but my daughter grew to be an amazing loving woman, and now a mother herself. yikes.
Then there was the birth,....I kid you guys not,....when she went into labor,...I was timing her contractions by mine,.....I was so in sync with her and our child I was literally feeling her. Still blows me away. The nurse would come in and check her dilation and massage her pussy......that turned us both on. My girlfriend IN LABOR, IN THE HOSPITAL,.wanted me to fuck her,.....wanted me to eat her pussy.....this was her second child,...but my first and I'll admit to bein a little freaked out......my dick was hard with all this nurse on girlfriend action,...but freaked a bit nonetheless.
Now I've known quite a few guys who were totally turned off by the whole birthing deal,.....some guys were never able to have sexual interest in their woman again,.....all because of the changes their woman went thru,..witnessing the birth and seeing what a womans pussy goes thru.
Speakin for just me,.....My entire attitude about women changed that morning. amazing!! beautiful,...a miracle of nature,...and a physical feat beyond compare. NOthing gets me more excited than a glowing pregnant woman,.....mothers breastfeeding in public? beautiful,...in just a purely natural way,....yet also in a sexual way. Those women with extra pounds,...a bigger ass, hips, belly? beautiful..... what a woman goes through for that miracle of childbirth is more than any man could do. If men gave birth the planet would have few if any human beings anymore.lol. I even find myself kissing and loving the scar of a woman who's had a C-section.
Looking back I wish I'd have made love to my baby's mother more often and not feared the little I had,....She didnt breast feed and I missed out on the taste and milking of her beautiful swollen breasts. I am grateful for having learned that the greatest passion, love and sex doesn't necessarily come from that lil trophy princess girl,.....it comes in all shapes and sizes.
If you'd like to chat about it Katie, I'd really enjoy. at 54 yrs old,...talkin about pregnancy is probably all I'm gonna get. or, ? what the hell, why not? if there are any pregnant women in the northeast ohio area reading this who are pregnant and alone, or the old man is just being an ass,... write me,....:rose:
Excellent, I understand. My ex loved pregnancy and child birth. All she wanted to was fuck and in delivery she actually had an orgasmic sensation. She always had a very large and overly active "G" spot. The baby was always pushing against it. She had twins and look out. I'm no gyny but I saw her in action, it was beautiful!

That's what attracted me to this thread in the first place. The simple radiant beauty of a pregnant woman. Touching her soft, round belly and feeling a life you helped to create kick your hand. I still smile about the times I talked to my daughter before she was born. She would kick up a storm when I did that! :) Everything about pregnancy is beautiful.
Sounds like you have wonderful memories. I can't wait to have my own pregnant wife.

I'm online tonight at Yahoo kf4650. Many of your replies are so erotic and thoughtful that I can tell we have much in common. Hope to hear from some of you ;-)

Excellent, I understand. My ex loved pregnancy and child birth. All she wanted to was fuck and in delivery she actually had an orgasmic sensation. She always had a very large and overly active "G" spot. The baby was always pushing against it. She had twins and look out. I'm no gyny but I saw her in action, it was beautiful!

Your ex was very luck to have an orgasmic childbirth. I know a woman who had a sensual homebirth with her hubby and experienced some of the same.

You are both so incredibly erotic. How luck the women in your life are!

Funny, just this week I almost blurted out to a complete stranger that he is from the city where my son was conceived. It was just a chance encounter on the street in downtown Evanston. The guy asked me if he knew where a pay phone was. I let him use my cell, but the person he was trying to get ahold of wasn't answering. So while we stood around killing time I asked him where he was from.

Once he said the name of the town, I was instantly taken back to the bedroom of our hotel, the drapes and windows open, some muted light on in the room and this incredible sense of intermingled passion and connection to the universe. Wild, thrilling thrusts of our hips, a buzzing cocoon of loving sensuality and the naked feeling that someone was watching. It gives me chills to think about it now.

The next day we went hiking up a mountain, but she was unusually weak and had to stop to rest often. I'd sit with her and watch as a quite young girl with braces on her legs would pass us by each time. We'd pass her again when we'd start walking, then she'd bravely trudge beyond our location when we'd stop to rest once more. I kept wondering what could possibly be going on. When she told me a couple of weeks later that we were going to have a baby, I instantly knew when we had conceived.

Funny, just this week I almost blurted out to a complete stranger that he is from the city where my son was conceived. It was just a chance encounter on the street in downtown Evanston. The guy asked me if he knew where a pay phone was. I let him use my cell, but the person he was trying to get ahold of wasn't answering. So while we stood around killing time I asked him where he was from.

Once he said the name of the town, I was instantly taken back to the bedroom of our hotel, the drapes and windows open, some muted light on in the room and this incredible sense of intermingled passion and connection to the universe. Wild, thrilling thrusts of our hips, a buzzing cocoon of loving sensuality and the naked feeling that someone was watching. It gives me chills to think about it now.

The next day we went hiking up a mountain, but she was unusually weak and had to stop to rest often. I'd sit with her and watch as a quite young girl with braces on her legs would pass us by each time. We'd pass her again when we'd start walking, then she'd bravely trudge beyond our location when we'd stop to rest once more. I kept wondering what could possibly be going on. When she told me a couple of weeks later that we were going to have a baby, I instantly knew when we had conceived.

How unbelievably erotic. I'm so happy you are able to remember conception. I'd love to chat with you :)

Back