48.7 KB · Views: 115
GrittyRingo said:
You are utterly stunning x
Thanks babe - another couple I hope you like.... :D

Attachments

• White008.jpg
    White008.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 180
mmmmm i love the pics, beautiful. i wish i was there to help in the pics.

Exactly what I need..

.. early in the morning, stiff as a board and frustrated but no - the gorgeous pictures of Cat are my guaranteed route to relief and ease.

Jeremy1 said:
.. early in the morning, stiff as a board and frustrated but no - the gorgeous pictures of Cat are my guaranteed route to relief and ease.

Thanks honey :kiss:

Well I am sorry to say that I no longer have the following here that I used to. I continue on the other thread and those of you who visit will know which one. Besides my pictures don't disappear on there either!! So I will no longer be posting pics on here. Sorry guys. But thank you to all those who have commented and enjoyed my pictures, I have really appreciated it. :nana: :heart: :kiss: :catroar:

Nice to see a few fellow brits here! Anyways, before I send my own thread off topic, here's another couple of pictures:

I too am a big fan of the female form, in all it's shapes and sizes, and there are lots of lovely ladies here on Lit! And I (of course!) am a big fan of my girl's breasts, in fact all of her's lovely, has curves in all the right places!!

When I first suggested posting pictures on here to my girl last night, I also took my digital camera with me, just in case. I was quite suprised when she said yes, and decided to take some pictures with that. We both got really turned on doing it, and had a wonderful quickie after the 'photo session'! :nana:

Ready to spank won me over. Damn what a lucky man.

Back