Why vote for Hillary?

nasty_women_vote_im_with_her_hillary_2016_button-r0e31d6d166ef483db825cb576595c373_x7j3i_8byvr_324.jpg

^^^^^youre retarded

I heard she's going to tell him to stay in New York and not to step his foot into the District. Bet my source knows more about that family's dynamic than yours does.

Leave him In NY? HA!
He could spend more time with the ENERGIZER and Hillary and HUMA could shack up together at the White House once "Anthony" is arrested..

Leave him In NY? HA!
He could spend more time with the ENERGIZER and Hillary and HUMA could shack up together at the White House once "Anthony" is arrested..

I think you're going to have eight more very frustrating, hate-filled years. Sounds good to me. :)

If you believe this ^ you've had too much Kool aid. Clintons globalist masters want a conflict with Putin because he told them to blow their NWO out their ass.

Which candidate has brokers cease fire and peace agreements? And which suggests "bombing the shit out of them?"

Which candidate has brokers cease fire and peace agreements? And which suggests "bombing the shit out of them?"

And which candidate takes massive amounts of money from the House of Saud and pushed the current administration into multiple conflicts in Africa and the Middle East in order to aid its proxy war with Iran? Which candidate has actually, concretely threatened to launch nuclear weapons at Iran? Which candidate has advisors with strong business ties with the Russia mafia and is actively trying to push the US into a war with the Russian government?

That's kind of like praising the guy with the matches and the gasoline for using the garden hose to put out the last of the embers after the shed burned dowm.

Yes - witch hunt.

Your "FBI agent was essentially bribed" meme is one of my guesses for the next falsehood that will be zealously believed and form the basis of the next witch hunt. That dipshit theory definitely makes the list.

Oh look it thinks it's not a felony to take classified government material home.

Even thought we regularly throw people not named Clinton in prison for it ALL THE TIME.

Must be hitting the double strength DNC Kool-Aid now. Or maybe he really is an elitist who thinks Clinton should be above the law....that wouldn't shock me much either.

Oh look it thinks it's not a felony to take classified government material home.

Even thought we regularly throw people not named Clinton in prison for it ALL THE TIME.

Must be hitting the double strength DNC Kool-Aid now. Or maybe he really is an elitist who thinks Clinton should be above the law....that wouldn't shock me much either.

Life is complex. Politics is complex. Public policy does not fit on a bumper sticker.

Once you assimilate all of the information, look at the consequences and determine what needs to happen the verdict is clear. You have to vote for Hillary.

If you want to do none of the work ... meh. I guess you can put your thumb up your ass and vote some other way or not vote.

Life is complex. Politics is complex. Public policy does not fit on a bumper sticker.

Once you assimilate all of the information, look at the consequences and determine what needs to happen the verdict is clear. You have to vote for Hillary.

If you want to do none of the work ... meh. I guess you can put your thumb up your ass and vote some other way or not vote.

Where do you people get this tripe?? .... Is that straight from the HRC campaign or what?

People vote for politicians who support policies and programs they agree with. What work what I need to do as a lifelong conservative to arrive at the conclusion that the most well-known politician ever to run for president is not a conservative?

Admittedly, it is a bit more complicated this year since Trump isn't a conservative either.

Reminds me of the first Facebook election. Obama's first term. Complete political dilettantes who rarely pay any attention to politics except in presidential elections and then only a month or two before the actual election and mostly decided by the number of yard signs were spouting off about how, "You need to do your research!!" Their idea of research is read these memes that I post on Facebook- a picture with five or six words on it. That's research. The whole idea is laughable.

You might well be a highly intelligent person. Your telling me that all the smart people are voting for Hillary is not at all persuasive. Dumb people think that they are with all the smart people too.

I can appeal to Authority is well. Only I can do it with accuracy:

Peer-reviewed scientific research into intelligence shows that the actual intelligence of those tested versus their self-perceived intelligence is off by inversely proportional margins.

Everyone thinks they're smarter than they are is what the research shows, but the lower the intelligence the farther off their self estimation is from reality.

So exactly what would you estimate the IQ of the average Hillary voter is? I'm curious not necessarily what that actual number is what you think it is.

Where do you people get this tripe?? .... Is that straight from the HRC campaign or what?

No, it's from The Book of Common Sense and Reason--you know, the one the shelf there rather than the one you're holding in your hand--The Book of Angry Little Man Polemics.

Are you going to get crazier and more angry with each passing day before election day? Will you sell tickets to your act of pulling your nose hairs out to feed your pain? :rolleyes:

Naw, she'll just tell him to make himself useful around the New York house.
I'll repeat the two-decade-old joke:

Q: What does Hillary do after she shaves her pussy in the morning?
A: She puts a tie around his neck and sends him to the Oval Office.​

Sure, she could appoint him to some department. But why bother? Senate GOPs will filibuster and block everybody she appoints. USA will lack a functioning government after 20 Jan 2017 -- unless current secretaries stay on, or their assistants become temporary department heads. GOPs are heading the country to anarchy, folks. It'll be exciting. Interesting. Very, very interesting.

"May you live in interesting times."
--traditional Chinese curse​

No, it's from The Book of Common Sense and Reason--you know, the one the shelf there rather than the one you're holding in your hand--The Book of Angry Little Man Polemics.

Are you going to get crazier and more angry with each passing day before election day? Will you sell tickets to your act of pulling your nose hairs out to feed your pain? :rolleyes:

This post has much #winning.

Tiger's blood, bro!

No I really don't.

I don't think that voting for everything wrong with our government is necessarily better or worse than voting for everything wrong with our society.

I'm finding both sides of the situation to really be 2 equally rancid turds of different flavors.

If you want to do none of the work .

You mean arbitrarily ignore what a fucking piece of shit one of them is in order to stomach the fact that I'm voting for it?

.. meh. I guess you can put your thumb up your ass and vote some other way or not vote.

I live in one of if not THE darkest blue area of the country, my vote doesn't matter.

If it did I'd just flip a coin anyhow.

Dear Hillary: You Can’t Be a Pro-War Feminist
By: Belén Fernández

Clinton’s performance on the international battlefield over the years makes a mockery of any pretense of support for women's rights.
In her recent debate with Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton once again marketed herself as a champion of women’s rights and a crusader against sexual assault.

RELATED:
Do Feminists Support Coups? Honduran Women on Hillary Clinton

The performance earned Clinton big points from people who have apparently not found it necessary to reflect on the fundamental irreconcilability of feminism and giddy warmongering.

But the fact remains: Clinton’s performance on the international battlefield over the years makes a mockery of any pretense of support for the rights of women not to be violated, either sexually or otherwise.

Back