Stripper at the Bible Study

sirhugs

Riding to the Rescue
The stripper gets the wrong address, and, depending which gender you prefer, instead of crashing the bachelor party or wedding shower, ends up at the bible study group...

The stripper gets the wrong address, and, depending which gender you prefer, instead of crashing the bachelor party or wedding shower, ends up at the bible study group...

A twist: The performer has no intention of doing a full Monty, but the bible study group is affiliated with the Naked Church Of Naked Jesus (ie they're nudists). A couple options: The believers convert the performer. OR, the performer is forced to do a reverse strip, ie getting dressed. Hilarity ensues.

A twist: The performer has no intention of doing a full Monty, but the bible study group is affiliated with the Naked Church Of Naked Jesus (ie they're nudists). A couple options: The believers convert the performer. OR, the performer is forced to do a reverse strip, ie getting dressed. Hilarity ensues.

By accident, his conscious guilt ridden but his cock hard, the guy leading the bible study was the one who ordered her services....he just made the mistake of giving her the wrong address and date.

She shows up, he is beet red embarrassed, she is just amused. He has to introduce her. She prick teases him mercilessly through the study session. Little lip movements, views down her blouse, all things no one else can notice.

Last edited:
By accident, his conscious guilt ridden but his cock hard, the guy leading the bible study was the one who ordered her services....he just made the mistake of giving her the wrong address and date.

She shows up, he is beet red embarrassed, she is just amused. He has to introduce her. She prick teases him mercilessly through the study session. Little lip movements, views down her blouse, all things no one else can notice.

Like this one

To make it more embarrassing to him she shows up in a naughty girl scout uniform he requested.

or if its a priest a naughty boyscout:eek:

another even more embarrassing one is she shows up dressed as a naughty nun.

Maybe the stripper is dressed as a Naughty Catholic Schoolgirl. Nobody notices her. Other than being dressed a bit sleazy for the occasion, she fits right in with the group and sits down for the services. Until she stands up during one of the songs and starts stripping. The rest of the group, thinking this is a new thing, all start stripping too.

Hilarity ensues......

But wait...you're implying that there aren't usually strippers at bible studies.

Like this one

To make it more embarrassing to him she shows up in a naughty girl scout uniform he requested.

Sure...under the long coat she wears in public when going to appointments. Odd, she keeps that coat on through the bible study. The look of total fear is in the guy's eyes and face.

Sure...under the long coat she wears in public when going to appointments. Odd, she keeps that coat on through the bible study. The look of total fear is in the guy's eyes and face.

Yes, and she sits behind the others and gives him little flashes when he looks at her.

People are looking at her strangely though because her hair is in pig tails.

Maybe the stripper is dressed as a Naughty Catholic Schoolgirl. Nobody notices her. Other than being dressed a bit sleazy for the occasion, she fits right in with the group and sits down for the services. Until she stands up during one of the songs and starts stripping. The rest of the group, thinking this is a new thing, all start stripping too.

Hilarity ensues......

Yup and its right after they sing this classic hymn

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlwtgaQZYDI

Yes, and she sits behind the others and gives him little flashes when he looks at her.

People are looking at her strangely though because her hair is in pig tails.

Add bubble gum.

Big pink bubbles.

Loud oversized sunglasses.

Tatoo like leading up one thigh.

"Oral Roberts No, Oral Sex Yes".

She brought her little boom box for the strip job. Her only worry is when exactly in the study was she supposed to start the show? She's picked out her dance track between the aisles and picked out the guys to gyrate her tits and ass on. She's picked the three guys and the one woman to kiss and feel up.

Finally she decides to pick her own best time and punches track 5...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFSx9fE1qJ8

Last edited:
Another possible take

Not entirely along the lines of the original idea, and I'm not trying to derail the discussion here, but here's another potential plot. (Maybe I'm being too serious or dramatic for this particular thread?)

The stripper is an old friend, or maybe an ex-girlfriend, of the man who is running the Bible study. (It would actually help explain things if this were an incest/taboo story and she's a sister hoping to live with her brother.) She's not the "has her shit together but is doing this to pay for college" sort of stripper; the world has consistently shit on her since she was a child and she's never been able to catch a break. She bears deep emotional scars, has a history of severe substance abuse, isn't always a nice person, and is almost at the point of killing herself when the plot begins. She's fallen on hard times and needs somewhere safe to get her life back together. She comes to his house hoping for a place to crash and someone that she can talk to. She's shocked, and a bit embarrassed, when she realizes that she just interrupted a Bible study group. Her old friend can't just make her leave with no place to go. The plot explores the growing tension between the smoldering attraction between the two, disapproval from the church parishioners that he is letting "that kind of woman" crash on his couch (the senior pastor either serving as an understanding mentor, or perhaps as a villainous and judgmental antagonist), and the couple's attempt to reconcile their desires and his strong religious beliefs. The two manage to barely restrain their desires for one another, but the church doesn't believe that they're not having sex and the parishioners are horrible to them. In the end, this being Literotica, desire wins out. They cast their inhibitions aside and have the sort of passionate desperate sex that can only come from those who have been forced to restrain themselves for far too long. Then, they begin the work of helping her to overcome her troubled past together. Avoid giving it a "happily ever after" ending; this isn't going to be an easy relationship, but the sex will be unbelievable.

Last edited:
Like this one

I love the naughty nun idea! Here's an idea: This Bible study is going to have a guest lecturer who is going to be teaching a class on "Biblical teachings regarding sexuality". The actual nun who agreed to speak on that day has her car break down in a location without cell phone coverage. The stripper shows up in a nun outfit. The class ends up with a very different lesson than anyone had anticipated. :)

Perhaps they are forced to purify her with some "holy water"?

...They cast their inhibitions aside and have the sort of passionate desperate sex that can only come from those who have been forced to restrain themselves for far too long. ....

I was thinking she went down on the entire bible study group (maybe all men). Then they all had to face their own serious inner problems - as did she.

So yeah, she was all screwed up. But so were they, and only at this point did they admit it to each other. Study group becomes group fuck/suck.

Add bubble gum.

Big pink bubbles.

Loud oversized sunglasses.

Tatoo like leading up one thigh.

"Oral Roberts No, Oral Sex Yes".

She brought her little boom box for the strip job. Her only worry is when exactly in the study was she supposed to start the show? She's picked out her dance track between the aisles and picked out the guys to gyrate her tits and ass on. She's picked the three guys and the one woman to kiss and feel up.

Finally she decides to pick her own best time and punches track 5...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFSx9fE1qJ8

Like it

Except....

In my fantasy she is a little bad girl wildcat and seeing we're in church what's more irreverent than a little Danzig?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwprxmDycZE

Good grinding beat.

Like it

Except....

In my fantasy she is a little bad girl wildcat and seeing we're in church what's more irreverent than a little Danzig?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwprxmDycZE

Good grinding beat.
I love it, but came up with two problems. First, her little tenny boom box would OT handle that bass. Second, what would the other classes up and down the hall think?

So let's rachet up the perversions. She strips, polishes some knobs, and gives the group a rather surprising good time to music that would not arouse suspicion...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uk_ilymWo4s

Okay, and she's got cowgirl boots.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yyy4yaVwsv0

One guy with his jaw dropping still has his GoodBook open when she plunks her ass right down on it and wraps her legs around his head.

Last edited:
Real life: I went to a strip club one Saturday night. I saw many naked ladies, but one stood out as my favorite. The next day I go to my very conservative megachurch. It was my second time, since I was new in town. I get on the elevator and guess who is in it with me, looking fabulous, her conservative attire failing to completely hide the beauty beneath?

Awesome!

"I meant to tip you last night...here it is...."

Back