New Member Introductions

Hello Amber

Lady Amber said:
Hi everyone! I'm a 26 year old newly married female, who has been reading stories here since college. I haven't written anything yet, though my mind wanders too much to keep it focused.
Currently going to grad school at Parsons in NYC. And working part time in retail that pretty much sucks.
I seriously like stories involving pirates. I dunno, I think it's the leather that totally gets me.
I allways wanted to be a pirate, does that count? lol
 
Introductions huh? ::Smiles shyly::

Hello everyone.
I'm 20, currently a senior in college and majoring in Creative Writing. I actually mananged to stumble this site using Mozilla Firefox, and decided it needed some exploring.
I'm always looking for a good read and any ideas in the realm of spicing up my already steamy relationship, and it looks like I've found the right place in which to nourish that hobby.
I'm looking forward to talking to ya'll and hope that eventually I will manage to get some of my stories on here as well!
Ciao*!
 
celtmuse said:
Hello everyone.

I'm looking forward to talking to ya'll and hope that eventually I will manage to get some of my stories on here as well!
Ciao*!

welcome, celt... glad you're here. can't wait to see your story contributions!
 
Hello

Hello.

New member and author here. John Connors is my name and I'm a 28 year old Yorkshireman living in Dublin, Ireland. Lovely weather we're having at the moment. A pleasant change from the norm!

I look forward to meeting all of you and discussing our various works. I write mainly in the realms of Celebrity erotica but do branch out now and then into other branches of erotic fiction.
 
Where were you when .... ah hell , I've always needed /wanted " you " .

Hey , I get it , got it , duh , oh yeah , Hey Hi !
Bisexplicit ..... I hope and pray that you never loose your fixation / fascination with erotica . I fear that if you do you will lose the gift of art and the vision into the ether that science and reason strive so hard to explain away .
What a shame that you would loose the passion , titilation , desire , angst , fear , joy , lust , and lest we folly in our memory cache , LOVE .
Stay with your obsession and nuture it , feed it , fondle it and nurse it always . Without the prime spark , desire , there can be no progress because imagination is the victim of relentless attacks of theoretic reason . After all , thought itself is an act of creation .
Ain't that clever ? Ma , Ma , come and looky here what I pecked out on this cher' little television ...........SHEeeeeeeeeettt .

bisexplicit said:
I'm a nineteen year old college student planning to double major in anthropology and psychology, who, for some unknown reason, has a bit of passion (or obsession, whatever) for erotica. :) I write stories here, and will put endless numbers of plugs up for them, because I get way too excited when they are posted...so, after I've asked you to read my stories a million times, just go ahead and tell me to shut up. hehe.
I'm currently involved in a relationshp (please note this before you pm me because I do NOT cyber). My boyfriend is quite older than I am, so feel free to ask me about age difference questions, if you would like.
I have been told that I am somewhat more mature than my age; which is partially why I feel that I can hand out some advice, but if its wrong, I sincerely apologize.
Hmmm, I think thats about it. I don't mind talking to anyone about almost anything, so you can go ahead and say hi. Don't be shy. :)
 
Writewhat: I doubt I will lose it, but I'm flattered that you're so concerned that I might. :)
 
john and writewhat... welcome to literotica. it seems we're having a run on readers in the last few days. glad to know our authors are appreciated and that you're all contributing to the collection of works here. :)
 
Lady Amber said:
Hi everyone! I'm a 26 year old newly married female, who has been reading stories here since college. I haven't written anything yet, though my mind wanders too much to keep it focused.
Currently going to grad school at Parsons in NYC. And working part time in retail that pretty much sucks.
I seriously like stories involving pirates. I dunno, I think it's the leather that totally gets me.


Lady Amber,

If your interested in writing about piratey things, there are some historical pirate women that you could look into as a start and reference (although their names escape me now).

Also, you may want to check out Jenna Jameson's "Conquest" (any penalty points for mention a non-lit item?)

Cheers,
Brad
 
Wow, it took me a while to find this thread. A lot seems to be going on on this board. I'm already asking myself why I didn't sign up here earlier. Well, now I did. And since this is supposed to be the place where newbies introduce themselves, here we go:

I'm male, a student in his late twenties, have a thing for all things erotic although I do not write myself. Never could, always wanted to :( I hope I'm still welcome here. Right now I'm curious where this board and its members will lead me. Whoever is curious about me can send me a PM, I think I'll be able to handle them, even though I am a noob (or what do you spell it like?).

So: Hi everyone!
 
welcome floating circus...

NO ONE expects the spanish inquisition!
 
hi i am a married 18 year old and mother of two. my husband is in the army and he is in Iraq. Me and my husband will try anything new to expand our sex life.
 
SEXMAMA said:
hi i am a married 18 year old and mother of two. my husband is in the army and he is in Iraq. Me and my husband will try anything new to expand our sex life.

welcome to lit. i wish the best for you and your young family... and a quick return to the US for your husband.
 
welcome to lit, bitch.

now there's a sentence i never thought i'd use. ;) glad you're enjoying yourself here... keep writing and we'll keep reading!
 
Good old EJ, saying hi for the rest of us. Hes so nice.

/wave to all the new members
 
Lady Amber said:
I seriously like stories involving pirates. I dunno, I think it's the leather that totally gets me.


Dear sweet jeesus Amber, if you start a SRP about pirates, PLEASE let me know. Pirates are dead sexy.
 
Hello everyone!

Hey, my name is Bella and I'm a 19 y/o student and freelance writer from Ontario, Canada. I've been working on some erotic fiction and poetry that I may submit to the site - I have a particular interest in stories involving vampires. :) Anyway, it's wonderful to be here, just wanted to pop in and say hello!
 
Newbie

Hi, I'm here due to my husband's urging. He thinks maybe I might learn something about myself. You never know!.

I'm 39, a bbw, married for 10 years to the love of my life. He's taught me a lot. I'm always willing to learn though.

I came to the realization the other day that I don't fantasize. Maybe my shyness keeps my brain from wandering or something like that. I would love to be able to do so. I'm not quite sure how to get started.
 
Two canadians in a row!

Hello you two. :)
I'm your neighbor right to the south, Buffalo NY here. Look around, don't mind the trolls, and watch out for some of the snark-fu Masters here on the boards! They ate me alive my first day posting.

(but 99% of people here are awesome, so don't be afraid)
 
Back
Top