New Member Introductions

new girl just trying to get acquainted

HI everyone! I'm the new girl and I still have no idea what I'm doing yet, so I beg for your patience. I'm just trying to become familiar with all this site has to offer and determine where I fit the best. If any of you feel like you want to point me in a certain direction after you read my profile and interests, I would be grateful. I've got much to learn since I don't even know what a 'thread' is.

I'm a teacher of students with moderate and severe disabilities. I love my work tremendously. Very satisfying. I'm 27, single, never married, no kids. I love cooking and entertaining friends and family, recreational exercise, and always trying to learn new things. I see humor in everyday life spontaneously. Sometimes I get cracked up about things that others don't notice as funny. I chose to avoid the dating scene for a few years so I could finish my masters. But now that it's done, I'm not eager to jump into all that again. It is necessary, I know, if I ever want to be married or have a family but I don't feel a sense of urgency at all.

I stumbled on this site 2 years ago and have enjoyed reading about all sorts of topics. My interests come and go and this site has always been a good source for finding an appealing topic. I have a vivid imagination and can easily picture what I'm reading or hearing. I have derived much pleasure from this site. But today, I've decided to bite the bullet and get involved instead of only taking from others. I'm a very smart woman but I'll have to spend some time learning how things work here before I will become very productive. Any suggestions in this area are welcome.

I've always been into older men. I don't think there's anything Freudian going on, I just seem to respond to men who are more mature and experienced. They seem to do a better job of putting me at ease with my sexuality, which in turn allows me to be a better lover to them. I have recently found myself turned on my the thought of enemas, although I have never had one myself. I love to give oral sex and could go for quite a while if left uninterrupted. It makes we completely horny. I also love when a man talks dirty to me in whispers....what a turn on! Phone sex, cybersex and naughty emails are also favorites of mine.

I believe this first message has grown a little too lengthy. I'll go ahead and wrap things up but I just wanted to dive in and get the ball rolling, so to speak. I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend. I'm looking forward to learning from you!

Lady jackets1
 
Hello, folks! Glad that you all came forward to share yourselves with us. Enjoy and welcome. :)

Fibrowitch, come to the Author's Hangout to interact with fellow writers and learn more about the process. It's loads of fun, and they'll be quick to welcome you. ;)
 
Last edited:
First Time

I was cruising this area of the site looking for enema info.
Initially the enema was just (going to be) an adjunct to anal sex.
Then I got thinking:
Why not make the enema fun as well?
I have no idea, having only used them for medical reasons previously.

All the above led to much searching with no results.
Then I thought why not post?
[personal info: Over 50, male, teach in prison (post secondary level), athletic, published (travel articles and text book), unpublished novelist, never written erotically, insastiably curious (especially about sex) and where's the spell check?]

So can any one direct me to/offer any sexual enema info?
I'm in the dark but "I'm willing to learn".
 
fluiddrive said:
I was cruising this area of the site looking for enema info.
Initially the enema was just (going to be) an adjunct to anal sex.
Then I got thinking:
Why not make the enema fun as well?
I have no idea, having only used them for medical reasons previously.

All the above led to much searching with no results.
Then I thought why not post?
[personal info: Over 50, male, teach in prison (post secondary level), athletic, published (travel articles and text book), unpublished novelist, never written erotically, insastiably curious (especially about sex) and where's the spell check?]

So can any one direct me to/offer any sexual enema info?
I'm in the dark but "I'm willing to learn".
Welcome, Fluiddrive! Glad you decided to join us. :)

I'm guessing there's something on enema play in the BDSM Library in the BDSM Talk forum. Check the FAQs Before Posting sticky (also found at the top of the main How To page) for a good set of instructions on using Google to find stories on Lit (the search function for stories isn't that great, but might work okay for something simple like 'enema'). You might want to search for stories on it as well. You might also use the advanced search of the forums, using 'enema' in the title, searching the thread titles of all forums and dates (links and instructions in the FAQ sticky). I've read quite a few good articles on enema play (out of sheer curiosity) on various sites found through Google, too.

There's no spellcheck feature for the forum software, BUT there are instructions and links to plugins for each browser in the FAQs Before Posting sticky.

I know I'm sounding like a broken record here, but the FAQs and Blank Manual are such a wealth of info that can really enhance the Lit experience for newbies and oldies alike! :D
 
Last edited:
jackets1 said:
HI everyone! I'm the new girl and I still have no idea what I'm doing yet, so I beg for your patience. I'm just trying to become familiar with all this site has to offer and determine where I fit the best. If any of you feel like you want to point me in a certain direction after you read my profile and interests, I would be grateful. I've got much to learn since I don't even know what a 'thread' is.
It's great to have you here, and I'm sure you'll get your bearings in no time! :rose:

Here's a list of all of the forums/boards available. I'd suggest going to each, taking at least a quick look around to familiarize yourself with what's available to you.

Before you post or start a thread (a new discussion topic -- right now you're in the "New Member Introductions" thread in the How To forum) in any forum, it's always a good idea to look through any "sticky" threads at the top of the list. The stickies often introduce what goes on in the forum, give any extra rules/guidelines, point you to resources of interest and answer frequently asked questions.

The FAQs Before Posting sticky here in How To is of particular interest to newbies because it contains answers to most of their questions and instructions for doing the most common tasks here. You can find it here: https://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=358426

Many members find they feel most comfortable in certain forums, and become regulars in those areas. For example, I consider myself a How To regular, though I roam around quite a bit, always exploring what other forums have to offer. You'll have to see what suits your personality and interests, but I'm sure you'll find your niche in no time. I'd caution you to observe before posting on the General Board because it can be a harsh place, particularly for newbies.

You may get a lot of unsolicited PMs if you advertise an interest in phone/cyber/cam/sex. There are many lurkers and enthusiastic (mostly young) men who pounce on that kind of thing like white on rice. Hell, I get a ton of PMs from them even though I'm very clear I'm NOT looking for any kind of sex, and am always invisible on here. So, many of us prefer to only give out that kind of info and screen names for chat to those we've already gotten to know on the boards and via PMs. There's nothing wrong with advertising, and most members are very respectful of privacy; I'm just trying to give you a heads up on what will likely happen if you choose to do so.

And that's kind of the overall tour! Have fun exploring, and let us know if you have questions. :)
 
SweetErika (indeed),

Actually a note you posted (or at very least I think you were in the thread) on anal sex indicated that enemas are superfluous in regard to anal sex.
Some one else even indicated they may promote infection (via removal of naturally occurring anal mucus).

Beyond that my partner is an anal virgin (cockwise) so there's no need to pile one kink on top of another for a neophyte.
I've been expanding some of her horizons lately and there's no point in over doing things.
She's so deliciously enthusiastic.

Any way you're very helpful and it's appreciated.
Is there a spell checker?
Incorrect spelling in posts gets to me-I prefer not to.
Thanks again.
 
fluiddrive said:
SweetErika (indeed),

Actually a note you posted (or at very least I think you were in the thread) on anal sex indicated that enemas are superfluous in regard to anal sex.
Some one else even indicated they may promote infection (via removal of naturally occurring anal mucus).
I don't believe enemas are necessary for my partner or I, and overuse can certainly be problematic. However, some people need an enema to feel comfortable before anal play and others find them highly arousing. Occasional use by healthy people, whatever the motivation, is just fine in every way, in my opinion.
 
Newbe's first post

Hello E/everyone. I am a 45yo Dom who has been interested in B/D and D/s for about 30 years and involved with it about 20 years. I became aware of Literotica several months back from a female-subbie I know and I'm just now joining up. Once I get used to navigating around the site I look forward to chatting and hearing from E/everyone.
 
Good morning (those of you in my time zone, at least)!

A good friend of mine has been nothing but enthusiastic about Literotica, often linking me to their posts in one of the roleplaying threads. I figured I might as well check Literotica out.

I'm not so sure if I'll fit in here (inhibitions incurred by upbringing :rolleyes: ), but if I don't I'm sure Literotica will get along just fine without me.

Anyways, hello and pleasure to make your acquaintances!
 
Farrside, Kaskasero & Silenced, welcome to Lit! Have a wonderful time! :)

Silenced, feel free to visit the Author's Hangout and introduce yourself. There are plenty of folks who will help you out with both writing techniques and the proper use of the language. ;)
 
Just found this thread, and this seems a better place to post a "who I am" rather than in the general board. Too bad I didn't find this thread first, it's a rough crowd over there.

Anyways, my wife and I are both 27, happily married, and really enjoy the stories here at Lit. ;)
 
StuffItIn said:
Just found this thread, and this seems a better place to post a "who I am" rather than in the general board. Too bad I didn't find this thread first, it's a rough crowd over there.

Anyways, my wife and I are both 27, happily married, and really enjoy the stories here at Lit. ;)

Welcome and enjoy. :)
 
Who am I? I am not sure....

:D Who am I, now that is a good question, I am a Network Engineer in business casual handling the day to day operations. I am a passionate lover with vibrator in one hand and whipped cream in the other, looking for a something wet and hot to eat, female. I am a loving father and role model, I am the model of BDSM in my leather hood, leather pants and vest, with riding crop in hand. I am the guy next door who loans his tools to his neighbors. I am the guy next door how uses his tool on and in his neighbors wife while he is gone drinking and gambling, leaving her alone wet and unsatisfied. Who am I? Why don't you ask to find out....
 
salty694 said:
:D Who am I, now that is a good question, I am a Network Engineer in business casual handling the day to day operations. I am a passionate lover with vibrator in one hand and whipped cream in the other, looking for a something wet and hot to eat, female. I am a loving father and role model, I am the model of BDSM in my leather hood, leather pants and vest, with riding crop in hand. I am the guy next door who loans his tools to his neighbors. I am the guy next door how uses his tool on and in his neighbors wife while he is gone drinking and gambling, leaving her alone wet and unsatisfied. Who am I? Why don't you ask to find out....

Welcome to Lit, Salty... balls! Sorry, couldn't resist. ;)
 
New Member

Hi, I'm Amie.
I hope everyone is having a fabulous evening/morning/afternoon.
I came across this site about a year ago, and started reading some of the stories...and my oh my...what talented writers! Gah...some of the stories can turn me on quicker than my boyfriend can...hehe...
So I finally decided to register *big smile* because I have a few questions (and I really enjoy this site), but I'm going to look in the Blank Manual before I ask them because I know there is a bunch of advice in there. (Not saying that everyone does not have great advice, I just don't want to be repetitive/annoying.)
I am technically a virgin, I say technically because I've done things, but never been penitrated anywhere. I'm still a virgin because of some personal issues, but I'm with an amazing guy at the moment...and considering giving it up to him *blushes with an innocent grin*.
I've been reading a lot of the threads and I've noticed that there are a great amount of kind and understanding people on this website, and I'm looking forward to getting to know some =)
-Amie
 
Great to see you, Amie. If there's anything we can do to corrupt... er, help, please let us know. :devil:
 
Hello everyone,
I stumbled across this place completely by accident and after checking out some of the threads,I think I'm gonna stick around.It looks like there's lots of fun to be had here! I like that there's so many age groups here( I was checking out the nostalgia thread),so many other boards I post on,seem to be almost all youngsters. Finding folks my age(and older)is refreshing.I'm 42.
Well,enough rambling.
You can call me SpeX,I'm glad to be here and I'm looking forward to lots of intresting reading and posting. :)
 
Welcome to the both of you, and I hope you'll have a blast. :)

Love the AV, Oscar. You've been busy posting, I see. Spex, trust me, you weren't rambling. ;)

So what are you guys interested in?
 
Hallo! The basics: 46 year-old, freshly married man who fancies himself, in no particular order: writer, humorist, illustrator, sex fiend. New to Lit, but have been writing dirty stories here and there for a few years now. I guess my "trademark" thus far would be stories that center around my fetish for women (and yeah, myself,) in opaque tights. Stories of Ballet classes, Renaissance Fairs, and Hallowe'en parties "loom large in my legend," (to quote George Harrison,) as do true stories about my perverse youth. Looking forward to sharing these with y'all soon!-Akade
 
AkadePon said:
Hallo! The basics: 46 year-old, freshly married man who fancies himself, in no particular order: writer, humorist, illustrator, sex fiend. New to Lit, but have been writing dirty stories here and there for a few years now. I guess my "trademark" thus far would be stories that center around my fetish for women (and yeah, myself,) in opaque tights. Stories of Ballet classes, Renaissance Fairs, and Hallowe'en parties "loom large in my legend," (to quote George Harrison,) as do true stories about my perverse youth. Looking forward to sharing these with y'all soon!-Akade

Welcome to Lit, Akade. Feel free to check out the Author's Hangout if you haven't already. ;)
 
Back
Top