New Member Introductions

usually_sane said:
Hi Everyone! I'm Jen and I'm 33. I've enjoyed the stories on Literotica for a long time :p flirted a few times with the idea of writing one myself because I love to write, but never really got up the nerve

Go for it! What do you have to lose?

That's how I wrote my first story - just decided to do it one day and see what happens. Once you get used to writing about fucking, it's really not much different from writing about anything else...plot, characters, grammar.

Spend some time in the Author's Hangout. We share lots of good writing tips there, as well as all kinds of other discussions, and it's a friendly crowd (until we descend into political discussions, anyway).

Have fun!
 
Hello hello,

23 male from one of the rocks in the middle of the pacific known mainly as Hawaii. Got a digital media degree where many of my hobbies lie... working on video game design right now and wondering if I should follow in my parents' footsteps and pick up a law degree - maybe international law... maybe I won't do any of it. Currently working at *blank* in film... all the while working on writing some books.

Relationship-wise, I'm polyamorous... prefering a triad type of relationship - I feel that poly coupled with D/s works the best. Bla bla bla... running a blank - anyhow, seems to be a vast amount of interestingly delightful people here that I'd like to get to know and indulge in some of these engaging threads.
 
Well, I guess I should cave into peer pressure.

I'm a 22 year old guy with a Double BS in Math and Physics going for my masters in both. When I don't feel like studying I either drink or write random crap. Sometimes this random crap is a wee bit inappropriate fer young'ens.


Relationship-wise I'm pretty much dead at this point. I was 100 pounds overweight in high school and too busy for them in college, even after I lost most of the weight. My inability to get dates is so bad that my friends don't believe me when I tell them I'm straight. That and it appears what really gets my blood going are intellectual exclusive lesbians, 4 for 4 so far.

Peace!
 
MrPessimist said:
I'm a 22 year old guy with a Double BS in Math and Physics going for my masters in both. When I don't feel like studying I either drink or write random crap. Sometimes this random crap is a wee bit inappropriate fer young'ens.

Physics makes me hot ;)
 
Hey everybody. I'm a 24 yr old guy from the great state of Texas. I just finished my BS in Elec. Engr. I hated it and am now working at a marketing firm. I'm a huge sports fan. Love playing and watching pretty much anything you can think of.

I'm not in a relationship right now. I've had a few partners, but I wouldn't call myself really experienced. I'm willing to try most things at least once though. In fact I've already posted the first pics I've ever taken of myself. They're here, https://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=369540, if you want to check them out.
 
Hi, I'm Mister Bubbles

I'd like to thank everyone who added something to the Q & A for the Ladies thread. my girlfriend loves sex especially during her period. I get horney sometimes, but I really don't enjoy sex, it's just alright. & we don't talk like lovers we don't talk about sex. I like pleasing her so we fuck alot (mostly the half sleep rollover brand). You know, I'm dating a few young women that are about half my age and It's far easier accepting them being passive and not having much to say. This one lives with me and is a few years older and I'm just have not been very pleased with the whole thing.
She should find you and thank you for being her voice. As long as there's someone that's truthful and vocal I think I can maintain a physical relationship with her.

thank you
 
welcome to lit, periwinkle... i'm a little confused by your intro but, then again, i get confused about a lot of thigns. glad you're here.
 
An Introduction.

Hi Everyone,
I've only just joined this site but hope to submit a great deal to it. I'm rather old now but consider myself experienced in sex and relationships as I've been married to my wonderful wife for over 40 years.
Throughout that time I've always encouraged her to fullfil all her sexual desires and to experience complete sexual freedom with whoever she chooses.
Many of you may assume I've done this to "feather my own nest" as it were, but that's untrue; I've had very few other partners throughout our marriage.
Once I've got the hang of navigating this site, and with the help of other members I hope to submit many erotic stories and our true life experiences.
Thank you.
 
welcome to lit, mike. we'll be looking forward to your contributions... literal and otherwise. :)
 
Hi, I am pete from manchester in the UK, i am not new to the site but quite new to the boards, i enjoy reading and using my broard imagination to make the story here come to life in my head. I hope to become more prolific on the boards but only time can tell, will post again soon.

Pete.

P.S. Anybody in the NW of the UK want to pm me feel free :)
 
Elffin said:
Hi, I am pete from manchester in the UK, i am not new to the site but quite new to the boards, i enjoy reading and using my broard imagination to make the story here come to life in my head. I hope to become more prolific on the boards but only time can tell, will post again soon.

Pete.

P.S. Anybody in the NW of the UK want to pm me feel free :)
Hi Elffin, good to see you, im from Manchester too :rose:
 
me

Hey all. Apparently I created an account before...no idea when but I did. however, I just reactivated it. Im single, just got out of a relationship a lil bit ago, but that isnt bugging me these days, :) Im 20, barely out of virginity. Havent gone to college but think I want to. Probably going to major in some form of English. Im thinking going english professor. lets see...more about me as the forum suggests. I pposted info like that in the personals too. well, hrm. Guess if anyone wants to find out more they can IM, email or post on my thread. And Ive a question I think. How do you know when youve found love? *thinks that should get some responses*
 
Hi all !!

I'm really bad at these introductions, but I'll do my best..... :p

I'm 35 years old, and I currently have a girlfriend who I met on the internet. Both of us weren't "looking for love" on the 'net, it just happened, and on a totally non kinky message board. I really do love her, lots and lots. :heart: The thing is, it's been about 2 years since we started talking ( and over a year now since I told her I was in love with her, and she told me the same back ). I'm from Scotland, she's from the east coast of America, and I'm going over there for Christmas and new year, where we'll see each other for the first time. :nana: I'm shitting myself about this, lol, but I can't wait. The waiting is hard enough, 2 bloody years, Jesus......

Anyway, I like porning on the net, and I've been looking for a message board like this for a long time, I'm sure I'll love it here.

I hope to make new friends as well, male and female. :)
 
welcome to lit, tee kay and leopard... good luck to you both. have a blast here!
 
leopardlover said:
Hey all. Apparently I created an account before...no idea when but I did. however, I just reactivated it. Im single, just got out of a relationship a lil bit ago, but that isnt bugging me these days, :) Im 20, barely out of virginity. Havent gone to college but think I want to. Probably going to major in some form of English. Im thinking going english professor. lets see...more about me as the forum suggests. I pposted info like that in the personals too. well, hrm. Guess if anyone wants to find out more they can IM, email or post on my thread. And Ive a question I think. How do you know when youve found love? *thinks that should get some responses*
Welcome! Your question would fit nicely in the HT Cafe if you'd like to start a thread. :)
 
I guess this is the late introduction, *waves to everyone*. I'm not one to talk about myself so...

*runs out of the thread*
 
The Neon Wolf said:
I guess this is the late introduction, *waves to everyone*. I'm not one to talk about myself so...

*runs out of the thread*

*waves to everyone while scurrying past in hot pursuit of neon wolf*
 
Hello everyone here! I've actually, been a Literotica fan for years and lurked here forever. I'm happy to join this community! :D
 
we're glad you're here, AO. lots of us lurked (some for years, but i won't mention any names... lol... you know who you are) for a while before joining.

enjoy!
 
Hrmm, where to start, where to start. Well, I'm 31, born and raised in Wisconsin, big fan of wildlife (though not so much as to start screaming at those who hunt, unless they hunt endangered)...I enjoy a good book, band or movie for relaxation...love to cook, but hate doing it....there's much more to me, but I'll leave that for future discovery.
 
welcome to lit, vixen. got milk?

hadda do it, but i know it's cheesy. D'OH! did it again. ;)
 
EJFan said:
welcome to lit, vixen. got milk?

hadda do it, but i know it's cheesy. D'OH! did it again. ;)

*grins* Milk and cheese are in the fridge, coco pebbles on the counter. While you are there, bring me a bowl too.
 
Back
Top