New Member Introductions

EJFan

Absolute Genius
Joined
Jan 19, 2004
Posts
6,591
Welcome to Literotica's "How To" and "How To Cafe" Forums.

Please feel free to introduce yourselves to the members here. A brief introduction will help us to understand your questions and answers better. Tell us a few things about you, your hobbies, relationships, experiences and whatever else comes to mind that you are comfortable mentioning. Also tell us what you hope to get out of the How To Forums.
 
I'm a nineteen year old college student planning to double major in anthropology and psychology, who, for some unknown reason, has a bit of passion (or obsession, whatever) for erotica. :) I write stories here, and will put endless numbers of plugs up for them, because I get way too excited when they are posted...so, after I've asked you to read my stories a million times, just go ahead and tell me to shut up. hehe.
I'm currently involved in a relationshp (please note this before you pm me because I do NOT cyber). My boyfriend is quite older than I am, so feel free to ask me about age difference questions, if you would like.
I have been told that I am somewhat more mature than my age; which is partially why I feel that I can hand out some advice, but if its wrong, I sincerely apologize.
Hmmm, I think thats about it. I don't mind talking to anyone about almost anything, so you can go ahead and say hi. Don't be shy. :)
 
Introducing.....

Hi,
My name is Quoll, 42, in my 21st year of marriage to my childhood love and still very much in love and lust, two delightful boys (could be an oxymoron).........and I am a pervert. :p
 
Last edited:
I'm new-ish (I guess)

Don't let my join date fool you--I've been hanging around this place for a long, long time! :p

I'm 31 years old, and I'm very happily married to my second husband. I'm a former college instructor (English and math) who's now a stay-at-home-mom of four small children (two from each marriage). After having four kids in 5 1/2 years, I'm a little bit crazy. But I'm happy.

I'm a bit of a geek, and until my husband and I broke them (don't ask), I had the glasses to prove it. I love to read; I'm almost always reading something. I play piano, though I don't have a piano at the moment, so I'm more than a little rusty.

Sexually, I'm pretty open--check my post history. My husband and I have indulged in the occasional MMF threesome, but we do not have what I'd consider to be an open relationship. If you really want to piss me off, you'll attack people who engage in swinging/threesomes/open relationships. Otherwise, I'm usually easy to get along with. I'm a bit of a smartass, so don't take it personally. Sometimes I can't resist feeding the trolls, no matter how much it's frowned upon.

If there's anything else you want to know about me (within reason, of course), just ask. I'm happy to exchange emails/PMs, but I don't cyber.

I hope you other newbie types enjoy your time at Lit as much as I've enjoyed mine! I regret that I didn't jump into the fray sooner. So it goes. :)
 
introductions...hmmm...

let's see, i'm a bit of a hippie. not the hairy armpit kinda hippie, but a hippie nonetheless. i'm a greenery loving, organic/whole foods eating girl who believes that everyone would be better off if they dug their hands into the soil from time to time. i have a certain fondness for big, full, skirts, and long, flowing, dresses, toe rings, overalls, tank tops, and men's v-neck undershirts. okay, hippie mixed with tomboy :)

i am happily married. currently, i have the luxury of being able to concentrate solely on creative endeavors. that's how i stumbled onto this site, in the hopes of injecting a little bit of sensuality to my writing. what i found is so much more.

anyway, that's all i can think of right now.

:)
 
Patchouli said:
introductions...hmmm...

let's see, i'm a bit of a hippie. not the hairy armpit kinda hippie, but a hippie nonetheless. i'm a greenery loving, organic/whole foods eating girl who believes that everyone would be better off if they dug their hands into the soil from time to time. i have a certain fondness for big, full, skirts, and long, flowing, dresses, toe rings, overalls, tank tops, and men's v-neck undershirts. okay, hippie mixed with tomboy :)

i am happily married. currently, i have the luxury of being able to concentrate solely on creative endeavors. that's how i stumbled onto this site, in the hopes of injecting a little bit of sensuality to my writing. what i found is so much more.

anyway, that's all i can think of right now.

:)

Welcome to Lit, :rose: :rose:

Plus you get a gold star, for posting here so early. :)


oops forgot to order the stars
 
Hello, I am a 21 yo recent graduate. I graduated a few weeks ago with my B.A. in psychology and I have aspirations for graduate school in the next year or so. I love erotica and sex. In fact, I run my own message boards that centers around sex and relationships. I'm currently engaged and, like most of the individuals whose posts I have been reading here, I am quirky. I'm happy to be here and have already enjoyed the short amount of time that I have been here :) Y'all have a great place here ;)
 
welcome to lit, eroticpickle. should i even ask about your username? lol... i love it!
 
Lol, thank you for the welcome...and you probably shouldn't ask, lol. Actually, it's the name of the message boards that I run but I guess that doesn't really explain why it popped into me head and why I named my boards that, lol. :D :p
 
Looking for an Avatar that fits my Profile, help!

Been posting for awhile and have a few stories as well. Once I reached the 100
mark I know I can add an Avatar image but guess what! What might go well with my current profile and where might I possibly go to get one to download or whatever? Have searched a bit on line and found alot of lame ones...

Any suggestions?

Thanks for your assistance... :)
 
TongueDocAtWork said:
Been posting for awhile and have a few stories as well. Once I reached the 100
mark I know I can add an Avatar image but guess what! What might go well with my current profile and where might I possibly go to get one to download or whatever? Have searched a bit on line and found alot of lame ones...

Any suggestions?

Thanks for your assistance... :)
I'm not sure where you've been looking, but most people just resize any image they like to no more than 150 pixels either way. There's a size limit too, I think it's 20 K, so you may have to compress it or sometimes converting it to a gif helps. There's some debate over copyrighted images, and Lit follows "Fair Use" laws, so you may want to check into that.
 
SweetErika Thanks for the info...

:rose: I'll see what happens, thanks for the quick responce.

Also I was looking for any suggestions pertaining to my profile...What would fit, not by size, but by what type of image or what kind of picture would work well with my profile...

Thanks once again... :rose:
 
I'm not new, but I had to edit this post, so what the heck... :D

I'm 24, happily married to a man I've been lucky to share seven years of life with, bi, and live in the Seattle area. I have a couple of jobs I love, and tons of hobbies, though I'm especially passionate about travel, sex, learning, and golf.

I stumbled on this board last year, though I've been reading stories here for many years. The information and people here (especially in How To) have helped to dramatically improve me, our relationship, and sex life. I have gained so much knowledge and met amazing people here, and look forward to continue doing so in the future. :)

Feel free to PM me with questions or comments anytime (though I do not cyber, exchange sexy pics, or get excited about PMs that start out with 'Nice tits/AV').
 
Last edited:
Hello, I have been around Lit for a few years now. I'm a 22 year old male, married with a 2 year old step daughter.

Finally decided to register because I realized I don't have all the answers when it comes to my wife and sex... hell I don't have any of them! :confused:


Right now I'm working a second shift job with a rather large medical company, with plans to attend college this coming fall.
 
Creeping--welcome aboard! :rose:

We don't have all the answers, either. Some of us just think we do. :p
 
new member introduction

:rolleyes:
Hi all!!!!
I'm a 55 yr old married, white male that loves to learn about anything sexual. I have been married to my wife for 28 years and we have tried some mild things, but I would like to try some more kinky things.
I'm straight, but I love to wear panties. They feel so much better than men's underwear. My wife does know and she likes it. She also has me keep my cock and balls shaved. To me, smoothness feels so much better in panties and she likes it better with no hair to get in her teeth.
I live in Florida and am glad to be in these forums for learning purposes.
Have a great day all.
:nana:
 
Welcome, jlm849, and hopefully you'll learn a lot and enjoy your time here! :D
 
Hi everyone :)
42, F, married for the second time, Croatian living in Germany....... have 2 daughters and one stepdaughter......I am graphic designer and I love it but do something else for living - graphics are my hobby as well as webdesign.

What else?
I am redheaded (more so lately than you can see in my AV picture, I died my hair carrots about a month ago and I love it :D ), I am moody sometimes, I am naive as hell.
I love my husband dearly and I am very sorry he couldnt join me here but he is much less familiar with English language than me.

And I like being here :)
 
heya im a 21yr old australian girl, uni student, scuba diver teacher, crap guitar player. im eclectic, wear my heart on my sleeve, and am engaged in a serious affair with my newly aquired ipod

im in a relationship with a man whose natural talents lie in the bedroom. lucky me. unfortunatly, its a long distaince relationship...unlucky me :D

i love, and i mean absolutly love beyong reason, giving head.i have just discovered anal in the last fortnight, and have head the most painful but pleasurable experiances. still not sure where i stand on it tho!!

in genral, anything goes under the sheets with me, so long as it consented to by all parties involved.
cheers!


support bacteria: its the only culture some people have
 
Welcome to Lit Seduce :rose:and G`day g stripe.:rose:

Might I suggest a browse through the blank manual if you haven`t already been there, lots of great info for the naive ;) litsters and soooo much stuff on anal too. (lube lube lube)
 
Hello everyone. I havn't been posting much since I've joined, but I shall try.

Let's seeeee... My name is Liz, I'm a 19 year old college student. I like to read. I love to learn. I think that's why I'm here; to learn about things I normal am not faced with in the course of everyday life.
 
quoll said:
Welcome to Lit Seduce :rose:and G`day g stripe.:rose:

Might I suggest a browse through the blank manual if you haven`t already been there, lots of great info for the naive ;) litsters and soooo much stuff on anal too. (lube lube lube)
Thank you :)
Been browsing through blank manual for last couple of hours - it is really great thread :)
 
hello, I was referred to this site by someone I met while curiously searching the web to help myself become less inhibited in my sexual expression
at certain times in my life I was very sexually charged but a workaholic life led to no time and more stress
I actually felt sex did not mean that much anymore, how sad is that!

am very happily married for the second time, 47, and although geographically seperated for the time being, our reunion already looks to be the beginning of a great new chapter
with literotica's help I can feel the sexual woman I once was comming back!
 
welome to the board, coyness, seduce and veronica.

glad you all joined. :)
 
Back
Top