Guiding him in.

Sebastian32

Experienced
Ladies, do you find it arousing to guide a man into your pussy/asshole? Or would you rather him find his way in himself? And I don't mean that you like the awkwardness of it all. I mean in a more of a "here let me guide you in and show you what pleasures await" kind of a thing.

Gents, what do you prefer? Is it annoying? Is it arousing?

Discuss.

I love taking his hardness and guiding it between my legs yes, but then stopping to just rub it all over my lips and clit, not allowing him to enter. Little further on I might dip the tip in, but I try to toy with him as long as possible. It eventually drives us both mad and the awaited intercourse itself usually ends up being very, very intense and burning (in the best possible way) :heart:

--------- Edit.

Hubby loves this. He says it's incredibly delicious and frustrating, and taking all his willpower to not just plunge in. But then he's a good sub, he would never try such atrocities :devil:

Last edited:
I love taking his hardness and guiding it between my legs yes, but then stopping to just rub it all over my lips and clit, not allowing him to enter. Little further on I might dip the tip in, but I try to toy with him as long as possible. It eventually drives us both mad and the awaited intercourse itself usually ends up being very, very intense and burning (in the best possible way) :heart:

--------- Edit.

Hubby loves this. He says it's incredibly delicious and frustrating, and taking all his willpower to not just plunge in. But then he's a good sub, he would never try such atrocities :devil:

Now that is very hot i loved to be teased like this too

I prefer to be guided in, heck i demand it - it makes me feel more like she wants it too plus i just like to see her taking it and rubbing the head around against her lips or clit before she lets go and looks up at me as if to say "well come on then".

Ladies, do you find it arousing to guide a man into your pussy/asshole? Or would you rather him find his way in himself? And I don't mean that you like the awkwardness of it all. I mean in a more of a "here let me guide you in and show you what pleasures await" kind of a thing.

Gents, what do you prefer? Is it annoying? Is it arousing?

Discuss.

Well, I don't have much of a preference for me.....BUT I love watching a woman guide a big cock into her pussy. That is very hot!

Well, I don't have much of a preference for me.....BUT I love watching a woman guide a big cock into her pussy. That is very hot!

I like guiding it in, gives an opportunity to tease a little bit more and have some fun. That being said I don't do it all the time, sometimes it's more fun to lie back and let things happen...

I think it nice. gives me free hands to caress the body. Then tell you how it looks as you guide it in.

My aim isn't very good, so my wife sometimes does the guiding, while I do the pushing.

If she opens her pussy, I can generally hit that. I'll say something like, "Hold it open and I'll poke it in."

One day my wife and I were in the produce section at the supermarket. A guy and his wife were trying to stuff a large cabbage into a small plastic bag. The wife was holding the bag and the guy said, "Hold it open for me." My wife and I broke up laughing, and the other couple probably wondered what was so funny.

I have to admit that I love love LOVE being guided in... especially the first time I am with someone... just such a hot moment, that admission of passion and lust and that look between the two of you that, yes, you ARE going to become lovers...

I remember when I lost my virginity many moons ago asking the young lady to guide me in with her fingers. She was underneath and I was on top. I think it turned her on knowing it was my first time.

Those were the days...the days when I could stay erect for hours!!

Ah, the memories......

:D

Each way can be arousing. He’s very adept and finding my entrance when he mounts me. It’s as if his cock just homes in on my pussy. Those times, it’s as he’s saying ‘Here it comes, baby. It’s time for your fucking.’

Other times I’ll guide him to my entrance. I want to show him how much I need to have him in me. How anxious I am to get that cock inside me and get fucked.

Most times he just goes on in. I want him to rub it on my clit before he enters me, so all he has to do is slide down a little and it goes right in.

MMMMM, Just love straddling over my BF after he has given me oral and made me so wet and horny as he plays with my nipples , I reach behind me for his big cock , sit on it , push down to get it deep inside me :rose:

I'm not sure I've ever tried guiding in.. I love the have my legs closed, have Sir push them apart with his hands, and then have him find his way in, teasing before pushing to. Drives me pretty wild. Especially if he can manage to hold me down a bit as well. :) He likes being dominant, so it all works out pretty lovely.

I love taking his hardness and guiding it between my legs yes, but then stopping to just rub it all over my lips and clit, not allowing him to enter.
Yes, this. I like taking his cock and rubbing the head between my lips. I love hearing him beg me to take him all the way inside.

--------- Edit.

My wife does exactly the same. She enjoys rubbing my hardness on her lips and clit much better than me doing it with my fingers. It intensifies the pleasure of our sex. If she wants to drive and direct, so be it as long as it is pleasurable for both. Glad to see others enjoy it.:)

Yes

I've always loved for the woman to guide my cock into her waiting pussy.

If she's on top she usually guides me in as she sits back to engulf my cock. Although sometimes she likes to glide up and down my torso as the head of my engorged rod bumps into her moist opening until she eventually stops teasing me and lets it slip inside her. That's when it's on, I grab her as and start pounding.

There are times, when she just needs to be penetrated, that I'll let a lady guide me in. A lot of the time I enjoy taking my time entering her. Using the cockhead on her clit, rubbing it, sliding it up and down along her clit. Sliding my cock between her lips, sliding up and down. Until she's begging for it, then I let her guide it in.

Back