Fucking a stranger from LIT, who's with me?

Lol, I've had women threaten my life if I were to sleep with their man again.
Who does that?
HE was clearly unhappy and came to me, to help him out.
Not entirely my fault- Yes I know he had you, but it didn't stop me from ramming my tongue down his throat anyways.

I have been threatened as well! Of course I can't resist being an asshole when they do. Or when I tell him that their anger is misdirected at me. I am merely the sex toy with legs!

Oh and you want to really piss them off, tell them you have no desire to steal him or her away from you, well maybe for a good romp in the sack every now and then.

Last edited:
I have been threatened as well! Of course I can't resist being an asshole when they do. Or when I tell him that their anger is misdirected at me. I am merely the sex toy with legs!

Oh and you want to really piss them off, tell them you have no desire to steal him or her away from you, well maybe for a good romp in the sack every now and then.

haha I have answered a man's phone saying "I'm sorry he's real busy right now, would you like me to tell him to call back after he's done lapping up my pussy?"
Suffice to say, she called me a whore and hung up.

What, what did I do? :)

haha I have answered a man's phone saying "I'm sorry he's real busy right now, would you like me to tell him to call back after he's done lapping up my pussy?"
Suffice to say, she called me a whore and hung up.

What, what did I do? :)

Lmao! Did you moan into the phone?

More people need to be invested in this thread.

Like I said,

IT'S NOT ONLY ME PEOPLE.

I KNOW THERE'S MORE OF YOU. :)

Love your fantasy and how you describe the details...something about the thrill of giving in to lust and experiencing something new and forbidden is hard to resist

Love your fantasy and how you describe the details...something about the thrill of giving in to lust and experiencing something new and forbidden is hard to resist

I've obviously given minor details.
Because it hasn't happened yet.
I don't know what's more thrilling yet.
Thinking of all the details, and changing it up with him each time, or posting our escapade(s) afterwards on Lit. :)

Outside of the classroom- I dress how I want.

Especially now in the summer. Although my bf doesn't necessarily like that I expose myself at times, I tell him to suck it up and be proud of the wonderful girl he has :)

I like turning heads ;)

Keep on doing that you might just find that Lit guy.

Keep on doing that you might just find that Lit guy.

I feel this isn't the 30's. Women should feel free to expose, however and whatever they so choose (within reason).
I mean I wouldn't want my future children in a class where their teacher's breasts are exposed. Fun for the dads I'm sure, but keep it on a professional level.

When he and I dine out though, dressing to the nines isn't out of the question. I don't mind a few sets of eyes making their way to our table ;)

I've obviously given minor details.
Because it hasn't happened yet.
I don't know what's more thrilling yet.
Thinking of all the details, and changing it up with him each time, or posting our escapade(s) afterwards on Lit. :)

I am pretty sure if you gave a report it would be one of the most read threads on here....the 2 women I met from here didn't post our story but always thought they should have (I'm not much of a writer), mix or fiction and non-fiction on here is a good thing

Hahaha thank you for the compliment.

Not sure exactly if he'd want it posted yet.

Although he has mentioned he's happy ya'll are giving me some ideas and helping out with making me want his cock even more. :)

I feel this isn't the 30's. Women should feel free to expose, however and whatever they so choose (within reason).
I mean I wouldn't want my future children in a class where their teacher's breasts are exposed. Fun for the dads I'm sure, but keep it on a professional level.

When he and I dine out though, dressing to the nines isn't out of the question. I don't mind a few sets of eyes making their way to our table ;)

Our under your table just hoping for a quick glance to see if you are really not wearing any panties under that sexy dress

Our under your table just hoping for a quick glance to see if you are really not wearing any panties under that sexy dress

I have class. Always when we go out for dinner...

When he and I go for drives though...different story ;)

I am intrigued by this thread, just saying. Not just by the fantasy behind it, but also by the passion in you when you talk about it. Which is good, passion is always good.

Guess I should mention to you guys that he's a 3-4 hour drive away...
Not nearly as distant as some of you have encountered...but still.
Enough to want to drive late at night, or take the train...

I have an immense passion for sex.

Not sure how else to put it ;)

She does write very well, and expresses great passion in her posts. Very intriguing young woman.

Aww thanks guys. I've never considered myself much of a writer.
I'm inspired.

As a kindergarten teacher, one can only imagine how simple I keep things. .

I like to vent. And so far everyone's been so positive with everything. I may just have to put it down on screen for you!

Aww thanks guys. I've never considered myself much of a writer.
I'm inspired.

As a kindergarten teacher, one can only imagine how simple I keep things. .

I like to vent. And so far everyone's been so positive with everything. I may just have to put it down on screen for you!

Anytime. You are an interesting individual.

There are two women that I met from Lit that rocked my world. The first one was a friend and the other is someone who became very special to me. However, it never worked out.
Sometimes fantasies need to be just that ... chances of getting your heart broke are real as well.

Last edited:
Back