My Wish For Today

I wish that things would get better without so many consequences popping up at every turn.

My wish for the day is for travelers to arrive at their destinations safely and let the party begin!:D

That everyone have a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend :heart:

Happy-Thanksgiving-2012-HD-Desktop-Wallpaepr-Photos-12553-6.jpg

I wish I had someone to share this bottle of white wine with!

(As well as my bed.) :devil:

"Cheers"

I wish I wasn't so bitter about helping out a friend. I really need to think long and hard about this and get over it.

I have a lot of wishes today - here's only a few:

First of all I wish my back wasn't killing me.

Then I wish I would allow myself to have some fun.

I wish I could write...I wish Christmas was over and done with...I wish I could sleep
in a cave like a bear till Spring gets here...

I wish...I wish...I wish...

Today I wish I hadn't made the post above Thee.

I won't delete it though cause those were my feelings yesterday.

I wish everyone a good day. :)

(Wow - what a wonderful feeling having a smile on my face!!!)

:heart:My wish for today is that everybody remain healthy and safe until they return to their loved ones' arms.:rose:

Last edited:
My wish was granted! The bank let me keep my overdraft at its current level as I've been such a well-behaved customer n' all. Imagine if they'd cut me off just before Christmas with the Barbie hairdressing doll's head still to buy! :eek:
I used to be very bad with money so I love it when banks say I'm a good customer, it makes me purrrrr :cattail:

My wish was granted! The bank let me keep my overdraft at its current level as I've been such a well-behaved customer n' all. Imagine if they'd cut me off just before Christmas with the Barbie hairdressing doll's head still to buy! :eek:
I used to be very bad with money so I love it when banks say I'm a good customer, it makes me purrrrr :cattail:

And, Barbie is SOOOOOO important!:D

Wishing for Barbie

Barbie is important if you are the mum of an 8 year old girl! :p However much as an ex-rugby playing radical feminist you might wish the pointy-toed skinny bitch wasn't. :mad:
I like my kid to mix it up, she goes to cub scouts and we do scientific experiments with her mates as well as making Christmas biscuits. And if her wish is to have the Barbie hairdressing head (which has been reduced to half price) for Christmas, she shall have it. :rose:

I wish men weren't so angry.

I wish they would learn to talk about their feelings.

I wish they would learn how to control their energy.

I wish they would stop killing innocent people.

I wish they would stop wearing black.

I wish the clothing manufacturers would never sew another stitch of men's clothing in black.

:(:(:(

I wish I knew how to move things along better (or if it was even possible to move things along better). I really don't want to screw this up before it has a chance to start.

Back