Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Literotica Chat Support Forum

Old 12-06-2017, 02:39 PM   #1
Little_boy_Subservient_
Virgin

Got Banned for no reason from lit chat

So, I was there, on lit chat, minding my own business when one of the mods who shall not be named tried to get into a verbal spat with me and first threatened to ban me without any apparent reason. Then went ahead and did it. Please check the logs and kindly remove the block from my profile. Thank you.

Last edited by Little_boy_Subservient_ : 12-06-2017 at 02:47 PM.

Old 12-06-2017, 04:55 PM   #2
EquinoxRising
Bi slut

Maybe it had something to do with your creepy af screen name?

Old 12-06-2017, 06:46 PM   #3
puzzlepieces
Doing it wrong

Quote:
Originally Posted by EquinoxRising View Post
Maybe it had something to do with your creepy af screen name?
No, I don't think so. I wasn't the one who banned him, but honestly, Little_Boy, you've been extremely unpleasant with me on numerous occasions -- the last time being when you said "I hate mods" and signed off in a tizzy. I suspect you treated another mod similarly.

We volunteer our time. We aren't inclined to repeatedly put up with being argued with and called names because we won't dance to your tune.

Old 12-06-2017, 06:54 PM   #4
ksmith475
Literotica Guru

when did this place become some judgemental and full of such snobby bitches...
ive been on lit for yrs...
but honestly its full of mean hateful ppl looking to put ppl down instead of a place to have fun
and boy
idk u or what ur about..but the remark abt ur nic made me wanna say something.

~krackheadkathy is back with a vengeance~

Old 12-06-2017, 06:57 PM   #5
EquinoxRising
Bi slut

Quote:
Originally Posted by puzzlepieces View Post
No, I don't think so. I wasn't the one who banned him, but honestly, Little_Boy, you've been extremely unpleasant with me on numerous occasions -- the last time being when you said "I hate mods" and signed off in a tizzy. I suspect you treated another mod similarly.

We volunteer our time. We aren't inclined to repeatedly put up with being argued with and called names because we won't dance to your tune.
Ah, certainly the "abuse" could get someone banned (from all of Lit if Laurel is aware of it). I'm a bulletin board mod and I've seen it first-hand. But, I've also seen "pedo-like" and/or "age play" screen names get banned too.

But I have no personal experience with the Chat feature.

Old 12-06-2017, 07:00 PM   #6
EquinoxRising
Bi slut

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksmith475 View Post
when did this place become some judgemental and full of such snobby bitches...
ive been on lit for yrs...
but honestly its full of mean hateful ppl looking to put ppl down instead of a place to have fun
and boy
idk u or what ur about..but the remark abt ur nic made me wanna say something.
I've been around since Sept. '99. *shrugs* Go to the GB if you think Lit is only a happy-go-lucky place. And contact the owners (or at least Laurel since she's more active than Manu) if you're curious about their stance on "pedo-like" names, play, discussion.

Old 12-06-2017, 10:49 PM   #7
Little_boy_Subservient_
Virgin

Yes puzzle, I understand what you're saying but I am always polite in putting forward my point. I never call names. The funny thing is that this time around, I specifically asked the mod's leave when he threatened to block me. "I'll take your leave before you ban me". It happened in a chat room, not in a PM. I respect the fact that you all devote your time to lit but then, I only say something when I see that people are being partial. But this time, I didn't even say anything in the first place.

Anyway, that's not the case at hand here. I was banned for breaking no rule and for no reason, simply at the whim of some mod who must have liked banning me. Kicking me out of a room should have sufficed, if he/she felt the need to teach me a lesson or something. But to ban my account without any reason is something that's not right.

Please check on this and unban me. I would be grateful.

Old 12-06-2017, 10:53 PM   #8
Little_boy_Subservient_
Virgin

And thanks Equinox, but I certainly hope you understand the kink of Cg/l in BDSM. That nick specifically refers to that. Also, I have gone out of my way to report people who show leaning towards underage stuff and hate that myself.

Again, I never abused anyone, didn't call names and the point when I was banned, I had absolutely no fault of my own.

Old 12-07-2017, 07:17 AM   #9
LordGord
Experienced

I receive constant multiple complaints from chatter regarding you. Several cheered when you were banned. You are abusive in the room. I banned you after having one too many complaints about you and seeing you name calling first hand. The ban will not be lifted. Done

Old 12-07-2017, 09:49 AM   #10
Little_boy_Subservient_
Virgin

I never called any names and if you say you 'saw me calling names first hand' then with all due respect, you are lying here. All I do is call people 'fakers' here. You made a very impulsive, hot-headed decision in banning me, because only a minute ago you had admitted in the room, and I quote- "If I had any (insert word similar to proof) on you, I will ban your ass" and then, just a minute later, you did. I know it was on a whim, and I hope you enjoyed basking in the glory of it.

Old 12-07-2017, 01:11 PM   #11
LordGord
Experienced

I am very proud

Old 12-07-2017, 02:20 PM   #12
Little_boy_Subservient__
Virgin

What is this? I made a new profile, could not even spend 15 minutes on literotica and I was blocked again? I did not even write a line anywhere this time? Is this a grudge thing now? I am ready to offer a written apology to you and sure, I wouldn't even write anything in public rooms now, let alone doing whatever I am being for. But for god's sake, get off my case.

Old 12-07-2017, 02:23 PM   #13
Little_boy_Subservient__
Virgin

Quote:

Puzzle, please see to this. I am not breaking any rules, and while I am sorry for whatever reasons I was banned for, they banned yet another profile of mine for no reason. Have I been blacklisted or what?

Old 12-07-2017, 02:36 PM   #14
VanWyldeXXX
Virgin

If anyone cares to hear my dealings involving Little_Boy_Subservient and his abusive ways, I'll gladly post a tell-all account of my interactions with him. Until that request is made, I'll take the high road and allow him to retain his dignity. This is coming from a 10+ chatter on Literotica, which despite these unfortunate events, remains my favorite chat site.

Old 12-07-2017, 02:44 PM   #15
Little_boy_Subservient__
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanWyldeXXX View Post
If anyone cares to hear my dealings involving Little_Boy_Subservient and his abusive ways, I'll gladly post a tell-all account of my interactions with him. Until that request is made, I'll take the high road and allow him to retain his dignity. This is coming from a 10+ chatter on Literotica, which despite these unfortunate events, remains my favorite chat site.

I am sure you remember all of that and more so I am sure you remember I once got banned for it. I have never written a word in your room after that. Never even in your PM. The way my second profile was banned, and the one that I just made got banned, this is what I have issues with.

Old 12-07-2017, 02:46 PM   #16
tesscaline
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little_boy_Subservient__ View Post
Puzzle, please see to this. I am not breaking any rules, and while I am sorry for whatever reasons I was banned for, they banned yet another profile of mine for no reason. Have I been blacklisted or what?
You've repeatedly harassed other users, and moderators. You even got abusive with moderators here in this thread, before you even bothered making a new account. You have made yourself unwelcome in Lit chat.

Old 12-07-2017, 02:54 PM   #17
Little_boy_Subservient__
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by tesscaline View Post
You've repeatedly harassed other users, and moderators. You even got abusive with moderators here in this thread, before you even bothered making a new account. You have made yourself unwelcome in Lit chat.

Oh my god, I can't believe this is happening. Where have I been abusive with moderators in this thread? I have been repeatedly begging, and when it was to no avail, I quietly created another account. You banned me instantly. On what grounds?

Old 12-07-2017, 06:36 PM   #18
puzzlepieces
Doing it wrong

My short answer to all of this is "no."

Slightly longer answer is that had they not banned you, I would have.

Old 12-07-2017, 06:40 PM   #19
EquinoxRising
Bi slut

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanWyldeXXX View Post
The plot thickens.

Old 12-07-2017, 07:32 PM   #20
Little_boy_Subservient__
Virgin

Quote:

Outrageous. Just outrageous. So you are actually saying I am being banned repeatedly not because of I broke rules but because you mods just don't like me. Great. The way my latest account was blocked says it all. One has to be at the whims of mods if he wants to be on lit.

Old 12-07-2017, 07:37 PM   #21
Little_boy_Subservient__
Virgin

Quote:

You talk about abuse puzzle, this is abuse of the worst kind which Tess did to be by banning my latest account without any reason whatever. So I am not allowed back on literotica at all? What do I have to do to get back over there? I had thought you would be a voice a reason amid all these but I can't say the same now.

Old 12-07-2017, 07:39 PM   #22
EquinoxRising
Bi slut

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little_boy_Subservient__ View Post
Outrageous. Just outrageous. So you are actually saying I am being banned repeatedly not because of I broke rules but because you mods just don't like me. Great. The way my latest account was blocked says it all. One has to be at the whims of mods if he wants to be on lit.
If you believe this is true, you can send a PM to Laurel (one of the two site owners - and more active on the site than the other) stating your case. As a board moderator (not a Chat monitor) I have invited people who thought I was "mean" to plead their case to Laurel. We wouldn't have been appointed if Laurel thought we couldn't do our FREE, thankless jobs here.

Old 12-07-2017, 07:47 PM   #23
Little_boy_Subservient__
Virgin

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by EquinoxRising View Post
If you believe this is true, you can send a PM to Laurel (one of the two site owners - and more active on the site than the other) stating your case. As a board moderator (not a Chat monitor) I have invited people who thought I was "mean" to plead their case to Laurel. We wouldn't have been appointed if Laurel thought we couldn't do our FREE, thankless jobs here.

Frankly, all I want at this point is to return to lit chat and not have the mods ban me before I can even type a sentence in a PM. I really feel shattered in my mind right now. I don't think 'escalating' this would solve anything. I just wish to be able to come back to lit chat and I want the mods to let me know whatever way/terms there would be for that, so I can come back and stay.

Old 12-07-2017, 08:17 PM   #24
EquinoxRising
Bi slut

Lightbulb

It seems once they ban they ban for life. Just ask the 12+ AnalBustySluts on Lit now.

Old 12-07-2017, 09:03 PM   #25
_Naida_
Virgin

That's not true.

Last edited by _Naida_ : 12-07-2017 at 09:06 PM.