Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Politics Board

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 11-28-2017, 07:43 PM   #1
someoneyouknow
Literotica Guru
 
someoneyouknow's Avatar
 
someoneyouknow is offline
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 22,574
Russian air force mock U.S. flights. Con artist remains silent.

November 28

The U.S. military says a Russian fighter flew within 50 feet of a U.S. Navy reconnaissance jet over the Black Sea with full afterburners on, causing violent turbulence that knocked the American plane into a 15-degree roll.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/russian...ck-sea-berlin/

“Americans have nothing to do in the Black Sea. This is an enclosed sea,” Antoshkin said, lamenting that in Soviet times, when Moscow controlled all but Turkey’s ports in the Black Sea, foreign air forces did not fly freely above the waters.

http://www.newsweek.com/us-military-...tercept-724079

June 23

Striking photos released Friday show just how dangerously close a Russian fighter jet came to a U.S. Air Force reconnaissance aircraft in a Monday interaction deemed "provocative" by a U.S. official.

Fox News was the first to report the dangerous intercept by the armed Russian jet when it came within a few feet of the U.S. Air Force recon plane.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/06/23...-incident.html

These are just two of the more notable "unsafe" encounters between Russian jets and U.S. aircraft over both Syria and the Black Sea. In the past, when these incidents were reported, people were outraged that then President Obama did nothing. The best he came up with was a hotline between U.S. and Russian forces to try and mitigate such events. People mocked him for it as being weak.

Since the con artist assumed power, the number of such encounters continues to climb and, as happened yesterday, are getting more dangerous. What is the response of the con artist?

Silence. Not a word. No announcement from the Narcissist-in-Chief nor his propaganda minister who both have no problem fomenting lies about "fake news" or defending a pedophile.

Yet, while our men and women of the Air Force are subjected to mock strafing runs and maneuvers which could possibly endanger their lives, neither have said word one about these incidents.

It's almost as if the con artist is afraid to say anything, or do anything, to anger his puppet master. How will he react when one of our jets is attacked, deliberately or otherwise? Will he apologize for the clumsiness of our troops? After all, he knows more than the generals.
__________________
I live in my dreams because they are more real

Gwen, my love, if one tolerates bad manners, they grow worse. Our pleasant habitat could decay into the sort of slum Elli-Five is, with crowding and unmannerly behavior and unnecessary noise and impolite language. I must find the oaf who did this thing, explain to him his offense, give him a chance to apologize, and kill him. - Robert Heinlein, The Cat Who Walks Through Walls

If you can read this, the assassin has failed


  Reply With Quote

Old 11-28-2017, 08:08 PM   #2
sr71plt
Literotica Guru
 
sr71plt's Avatar
 
sr71plt is offline
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Mid-Atlantic, USA
Posts: 51,200
Quote:
Originally Posted by someoneyouknow View Post

It's almost as if the con artist is afraid to say anything, or do anything, to anger his puppet master. How will he react when one of our jets is attacked, deliberately or otherwise? Will he apologize for the clumsiness of our troops? After all, he knows more than the generals.
Well, of course he is afraid. The Russians have mucho evidence of him dealing in treason and crime and some nifty videos of him with Russian hookers.
__________________
______________________
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-07-2017, 06:50 PM   #3
Iceprincess12
Neon Trees
 
Iceprincess12's Avatar
 
Iceprincess12 is offline
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Between fantasy and reality...where nightmares play
Posts: 38,258
He should have blown them out of the sky. We want to see burning blown apart Russian flesh.

Would that have satisfied you?
__________________
"If nobody hates you, you're doing something wrong"
House

Don't adjust your monitor, you are about to enter the irony zone...You have nothing to hide? Use your own picture instead of something found on the internet as your AV.

That was from a google av user.
I pee myself every time I read it.

An old soundcloud, just because.
https://soundcloud.com/frenchieluv/new-age-nonsense
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-07-2017, 07:21 PM   #4
someoneyouknow
Literotica Guru
 
someoneyouknow's Avatar
 
someoneyouknow is offline
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 22,574
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceprincess12 View Post
He should have blown them out of the sky. We want to see burning blown apart Russian flesh.

Would that have satisfied you?
Where's the outrage from the same people who said Obama was being weak when the Russians did far less? Why are they now silent when our jets have to take evasive maneuvers to stay in the air? Why aren't they calling for us to shoot down these jets like they said Obama should have done?
__________________
I live in my dreams because they are more real

Gwen, my love, if one tolerates bad manners, they grow worse. Our pleasant habitat could decay into the sort of slum Elli-Five is, with crowding and unmannerly behavior and unnecessary noise and impolite language. I must find the oaf who did this thing, explain to him his offense, give him a chance to apologize, and kill him. - Robert Heinlein, The Cat Who Walks Through Walls

If you can read this, the assassin has failed


  Reply With Quote

Old 12-07-2017, 07:27 PM   #5
Iceprincess12
Neon Trees
 
Iceprincess12's Avatar
 
Iceprincess12 is offline
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Between fantasy and reality...where nightmares play
Posts: 38,258
Quote:
Originally Posted by someoneyouknow View Post
Where's the outrage from the same people who said Obama was being weak when the Russians did far less? Why are they now silent when our jets have to take evasive maneuvers to stay in the air? Why aren't they calling for us to shoot down these jets like they said Obama should have done?
I guess that’s a no

Add it to your Christmas wish list. Right after peace on earth and goodwill towards men.

Hypocrisy is the playground of politicians. Why do you expect more from them? You will always be disappointed.
__________________
"If nobody hates you, you're doing something wrong"
House

Don't adjust your monitor, you are about to enter the irony zone...You have nothing to hide? Use your own picture instead of something found on the internet as your AV.

That was from a google av user.
I pee myself every time I read it.

An old soundcloud, just because.
https://soundcloud.com/frenchieluv/new-age-nonsense
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-08-2017, 02:51 AM   #6
Hypoxia
doesn't watch television
 
Hypoxia's Avatar
 
Hypoxia is offline
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Llareggub, just around the corner
Posts: 16,551
Stupid approach: Shoot your rival's planes out of the sky; blow their ships from the water. Let everyone know it's you and that you're meanest motherfucker in the Valley of the Shadow of Death.

Smart approach: Prevent your rival's tech forces from effectively mobilizing by ensuring numerous design errors, cost overruns, maintenance and logistics problems, non-functional systems, etc -- just as politicized Pentagon procurement programs work. Has USSR/Russia infiltrated DoD procurement the last few decades? Or are USA pols who legislated our system just naturally traitorous?
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-08-2017, 08:57 PM   #7
pickelrick
Experienced
 
pickelrick is offline
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 97
Quote:
Originally Posted by someoneyouknow View Post
November 28

The U.S. military says a Russian fighter flew within 50 feet of a U.S. Navy reconnaissance jet over the Black Sea with full afterburners on, causing violent turbulence that knocked the American plane into a 15-degree roll.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/russian...ck-sea-berlin/

“Americans have nothing to do in the Black Sea. This is an enclosed sea,” Antoshkin said, lamenting that in Soviet times, when Moscow controlled all but Turkey’s ports in the Black Sea, foreign air forces did not fly freely above the waters.

http://www.newsweek.com/us-military-...tercept-724079

June 23

Striking photos released Friday show just how dangerously close a Russian fighter jet came to a U.S. Air Force reconnaissance aircraft in a Monday interaction deemed "provocative" by a U.S. official.

Fox News was the first to report the dangerous intercept by the armed Russian jet when it came within a few feet of the U.S. Air Force recon plane.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/06/23...-incident.html

These are just two of the more notable "unsafe" encounters between Russian jets and U.S. aircraft over both Syria and the Black Sea. In the past, when these incidents were reported, people were outraged that then President Obama did nothing. The best he came up with was a hotline between U.S. and Russian forces to try and mitigate such events. People mocked him for it as being weak.

Since the con artist assumed power, the number of such encounters continues to climb and, as happened yesterday, are getting more dangerous. What is the response of the con artist?

Silence. Not a word. No announcement from the Narcissist-in-Chief nor his propaganda minister who both have no problem fomenting lies about "fake news" or defending a pedophile.

Yet, while our men and women of the Air Force are subjected to mock strafing runs and maneuvers which could possibly endanger their lives, neither have said word one about these incidents.

It's almost as if the con artist is afraid to say anything, or do anything, to anger his puppet master. How will he react when one of our jets is attacked, deliberately or otherwise? Will he apologize for the clumsiness of our troops? After all, he knows more than the generals.
The Russians have been doing this since Obama was elected, its not news, its not Trumps fault and no one cares.

Now Roy Moore's accusser's are outted as liars and not one mention in the media, Franken admits guilt, says I'm sorry but then has to resign and the DNC throws the sad little man out of the club but hardly a word is said.

FYI the chinese have been flying close to our planes also but thats another thread isn't it.

So much winning and so much sjw cry baby drama!
__________________
I so wanna bang Lindsey Stirling
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-08-2017, 09:04 PM   #8
sr71plt
Literotica Guru
 
sr71plt's Avatar
 
sr71plt is offline
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Mid-Atlantic, USA
Posts: 51,200
Quote:
Originally Posted by pickelrick View Post
Now Roy Moore's accusser's are outted as liars
Well, you only say that by pointing to the irrelevant parts of the issue. He hasn't refuted that, as a man in his thirties, he wrote that note in a sixteen-year-old girl's high school yearbook. The signature issue is just distraction and deflection (not even "nice try" on that one, bubba).

I guess you've never had a sixteen-year-old daughter and considered what you'd think if you found a note in her high school yearbook by a thirty-two-year-old guy writing what he did. Either that or you are as dumb as a rock. You certainly are just one of Trump's diehard dopes/dupes. (Part of the 32 percent and sinking. )

(Oh, but I agree that the Russians were messing around with us in the air space unfettered even under Obama. They certainly have branched out in messing with us since their--and your--boy, Donald, got into office, though.)
__________________
______________________

Last edited by sr71plt : 12-08-2017 at 09:12 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-09-2017, 12:56 AM   #9
BotanyBoy
Fuck Your Safe Space
 
BotanyBoy's Avatar
 
BotanyBoy is offline
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 32,829
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceprincess12 View Post
He should have blown them out of the sky. We want to see burning blown apart Russian flesh.

Would that have satisfied you?
Nope then he would have been a horrible war monger.

There is nothing he can do that won't be lamented as the apocalypse by the ardent (D)'s.

Quote:
Originally Posted by someoneyouknow View Post
Where's the outrage from the same people who said Obama was being weak when the Russians did far less? Why are they now silent when our jets have to take evasive maneuvers to stay in the air? Why aren't they calling for us to shoot down these jets like they said Obama should have done?
It's their POTUS and party doing it so that makes it totally ok!

Christ in a bucket that's partisanship 101.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-09-2017, 07:12 AM   #10
someoneyouknow
Literotica Guru
 
someoneyouknow's Avatar
 
someoneyouknow is offline
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 22,574
Russian jets increase frequency of mocking. Con artist laughs with them

Amid what it sees as an increase in unsafe behavior by the Russian military, the US military is concerned it might have to shoot down a Russian aircraft over Syria if the Russian plane is seen as a threat to US or coalition forces fighting ISIS.

"We saw anywhere from six to eight incidents daily in late November, where Russian or Syrian aircraft crossed into our airspace on the east side of the Euphrates River," Pickart said.

Pickart said that while "the conversations on the de-confliction line continue and have remained professional for the most part," he added that "what our air crew encounter in the air has not always reflected what was agreed to in those discussions."

It's almost as if the Russians are lying. Like they have about the 3,000 troops they've lost in Ukraine so far.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/08/politi...ria/index.html
__________________
I live in my dreams because they are more real

Gwen, my love, if one tolerates bad manners, they grow worse. Our pleasant habitat could decay into the sort of slum Elli-Five is, with crowding and unmannerly behavior and unnecessary noise and impolite language. I must find the oaf who did this thing, explain to him his offense, give him a chance to apologize, and kill him. - Robert Heinlein, The Cat Who Walks Through Walls

If you can read this, the assassin has failed


  Reply With Quote

Old 12-09-2017, 02:59 PM   #11
mark_j
It's a mad, mad world.
 
mark_j's Avatar
 
mark_j is offline
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: State of Insanity
Posts: 4,878
Quote:
Originally Posted by sr71plt View Post

(Oh, but I agree that the Russians were messing around with us in the air space unfettered even under Obama. They certainly have branched out in messing with us since their--and your--boy, Donald, got into office, though.)
Bull shit. Russians have been doing this crap since at least the late 70's. Neither Obama nor Trump have anything to do with any of it.
__________________
Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining..... Fletcher: The Outlaw Jose Wales

Political Axioms:

Where there's a double standard, there's a hidden agenda.

The more loyal you are to a political party, the less the party cares about you.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-09-2017, 03:08 PM   #12
someoneyouknow
Literotica Guru
 
someoneyouknow's Avatar
 
someoneyouknow is offline
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 22,574
Quote:
Originally Posted by mark_j View Post
Bull shit. Russians have been doing this crap since at least the late 70's. Neither Obama nor Trump have anything to do with any of it.
And yet, all Republicans did was whine, whine, and whine some more that it was Obama's weakness which led Russia to do this.

How strange they are silent now.
__________________
I live in my dreams because they are more real

Gwen, my love, if one tolerates bad manners, they grow worse. Our pleasant habitat could decay into the sort of slum Elli-Five is, with crowding and unmannerly behavior and unnecessary noise and impolite language. I must find the oaf who did this thing, explain to him his offense, give him a chance to apologize, and kill him. - Robert Heinlein, The Cat Who Walks Through Walls

If you can read this, the assassin has failed


  Reply With Quote

Old 12-09-2017, 03:08 PM   #13
BotanyBoy
Fuck Your Safe Space
 
BotanyBoy's Avatar
 
BotanyBoy is offline
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 32,829
Quote:
Originally Posted by mark_j View Post
Bull shit. Russians have been doing this crap since at least the late 70's. Neither Obama nor Trump have anything to do with any of it.
50's by historical accounts....but that's not in line with the narrative that the "Trump is the worst ever! He's literally Hitler." gang so we won't talk about that.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-09-2017, 03:10 PM   #14
someoneyouknow
Literotica Guru
 
someoneyouknow's Avatar
 
someoneyouknow is offline
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 22,574
Quote:
Originally Posted by BotanyBoy View Post
50's by historical accounts....but that's not in line with the narrative that the "Trump is the worst ever! He's literally Hitler." gang so we won't talk about that.
When the con artist proposes having a private investigative force, beholden only to the president and not to collaborate with the dozen or so spy agencies we all ready have, a Hitler narrative isn't that unlikely.
__________________
I live in my dreams because they are more real

Gwen, my love, if one tolerates bad manners, they grow worse. Our pleasant habitat could decay into the sort of slum Elli-Five is, with crowding and unmannerly behavior and unnecessary noise and impolite language. I must find the oaf who did this thing, explain to him his offense, give him a chance to apologize, and kill him. - Robert Heinlein, The Cat Who Walks Through Walls

If you can read this, the assassin has failed


  Reply With Quote

Old 12-09-2017, 03:14 PM   #15
BotanyBoy
Fuck Your Safe Space
 
BotanyBoy's Avatar
 
BotanyBoy is offline
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 32,829
Quote:
Originally Posted by someoneyouknow View Post
And yet, all Republicans did was whine, whine, and whine some more that it was Obama's weakness which led Russia to do this.

How strange they are silent now.
This is the USA, politics aren't about principals or quality governance .....it's just a team sport.

So it's about as strange as the (D)'s manufactured outrage over (R)'s ending some tax write offs that will effectively raise taxes on some folks right after cheering one of the single largest direct tax hikes against the ENTIRE poor/working/middle class in decades as landmark progress!!
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-09-2017, 03:19 PM   #16
BotanyBoy
Fuck Your Safe Space
 
BotanyBoy's Avatar
 
BotanyBoy is offline
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 32,829
Quote:
Originally Posted by someoneyouknow View Post
When the con artist proposes having a private investigative force, beholden only to the president and not to collaborate with the dozen or so spy agencies we all ready have, a Hitler narrative isn't that unlikely.
It's every bit as absurd as the Great Kenyan Stalin sending his death panels out to get grandma because he was pushing that communist Romneycare....which suddenly all the (D)'s were lapping up like nectar of the GODS.

If you really think Trump is or could even come close to being even Hitleresque you're the flip side (D) versions of the Great Kenyan Stalin teahaddist who just knew Obama was bringing communism to the USA.

It's partisan idiocy at it's finest.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-09-2017, 05:17 PM   #17
sr71plt
Literotica Guru
 
sr71plt's Avatar
 
sr71plt is offline
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Mid-Atlantic, USA
Posts: 51,200
Quote:
Originally Posted by mark_j View Post
Bull shit. Russians have been doing this crap since at least the late 70's. Neither Obama nor Trump have anything to do with any of it.
Uh, no, the Russians were not messing around in the air space with the United States in the 70s (or 80s or 90s) anything like they are now. They had entirely different interests then. You're just making that up.
__________________
______________________
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-09-2017, 05:31 PM   #18
mark_j
It's a mad, mad world.
 
mark_j's Avatar
 
mark_j is offline
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: State of Insanity
Posts: 4,878
Quote:
Originally Posted by sr71plt View Post
Uh, no, the Russians were not messing around in the air space with the United States in the 70s (or 80s or 90s) anything like they are now. They had entirely different interests then. You're just making that up.
Really Mr. CIA? So when they were shadowing boomers off the west coast with P-3s or intercepting Bears out of Elmendorf AFB in AK and Loring AFB in Maine that's just makin' shit up huh?
__________________
Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining..... Fletcher: The Outlaw Jose Wales

Political Axioms:

Where there's a double standard, there's a hidden agenda.

The more loyal you are to a political party, the less the party cares about you.

Last edited by mark_j : 12-09-2017 at 05:42 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-09-2017, 05:35 PM   #19
sr71plt
Literotica Guru
 
sr71plt's Avatar
 
sr71plt is offline
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Mid-Atlantic, USA
Posts: 51,200
Buzzing the planes and doing it as frequently as they are now is making it up, yes. (you reek of a low-level grunt seeing very little of the puzzle.) There has been no time previously (other than maybe the Carter period) where the Russians felt in the ascendance over the Americans as they do now, in the Trump presidency, when they so obviously have him in their pocket. (And you yourself, not I, have pointed to how I would know what the relative balance was in the 70s, 80s, and 90s.)
__________________
______________________

Last edited by sr71plt : 12-09-2017 at 05:48 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-09-2017, 11:02 PM   #20
Hypoxia
doesn't watch television
 
Hypoxia's Avatar
 
Hypoxia is offline
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Llareggub, just around the corner
Posts: 16,551
How Tromp can (maybe) prove he's not owned by Putin:

* Strictly enforce Congressional sanctions against Russian players.
* Release his financials showing no money laundering or payoffs.
* Announce his disbelief in Putin's denial of election tampering.
* Order the destruction of close-approaching Russian warcraft.

Keep score on the above. If it remains zero, he's Putin's human fleshlight.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-10-2017, 01:56 PM   #21
mark_j
It's a mad, mad world.
 
mark_j's Avatar
 
mark_j is offline
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: State of Insanity
Posts: 4,878
Quote:
Originally Posted by sr71plt View Post
Buzzing the planes and doing it as frequently as they are now is making it up, yes. (you reek of a low-level grunt seeing very little of the puzzle.) There has been no time previously (other than maybe the Carter period) where the Russians felt in the ascendance over the Americans as they do now, in the Trump presidency, when they so obviously have him in their pocket. (And you yourself, not I, have pointed to how I would know what the relative balance was in the 70s, 80s, and 90s.)
Went back to edit just so you could add the insults huh? OK.. Conversation is done..

Have a nice day..
__________________
Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining..... Fletcher: The Outlaw Jose Wales

Political Axioms:

Where there's a double standard, there's a hidden agenda.

The more loyal you are to a political party, the less the party cares about you.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-10-2017, 06:48 PM   #22
Adder4321
Really Really Experienced
 
Adder4321 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Australia, 13km south of the middle of nowhere
Posts: 438
So you would rather blow the planes out of the sky and start world war three?
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-10-2017, 06:59 PM   #23
Hypoxia
doesn't watch television
 
Hypoxia's Avatar
 
Hypoxia is offline
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Llareggub, just around the corner
Posts: 16,551
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adder4321 View Post
So you would rather blow the planes out of the sky and start world war three?
Better to stealthily bribe their sabotage.
  Reply With Quote

Old Today, 08:07 PM   #24
someoneyouknow
Literotica Guru
 
someoneyouknow's Avatar
 
someoneyouknow is offline
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 22,574
40 minute encounter which included evasive maneuvers and the firing of chaff and flares to warn off the Russian jets

http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/14/politi...ria/index.html

Con artist remains silent. Or maybe he's just waiting to apologize for these Russian acts like he did when the subject of Russia deliberately bombing hospitals in Syria came up.
__________________
I live in my dreams because they are more real

Gwen, my love, if one tolerates bad manners, they grow worse. Our pleasant habitat could decay into the sort of slum Elli-Five is, with crowding and unmannerly behavior and unnecessary noise and impolite language. I must find the oaf who did this thing, explain to him his offense, give him a chance to apologize, and kill him. - Robert Heinlein, The Cat Who Walks Through Walls

If you can read this, the assassin has failed


  Reply With Quote

Old Today, 08:26 PM   #25
gotsnowgotslush
skates like Eck
 
gotsnowgotslush's Avatar
 
gotsnowgotslush is offline
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Cross Roads
Posts: 23,963
December 14, 2017


Kremlin’s revenues have plummeted, thanks to falling oil prices and sanctions, Putin has ordered a massive increase in military spending. In 2017, military expenses are set to exceed $65 billion. That’s still a fraction of the $611 billion spent by the U.S., but it represents 3.3 percent of Russia’s gross domestic product.

Putin has been promoting a narrative that portrays Russia as the victim of U.S. aggression. This is being reinforced daily on Russian state TV with stories on U.S. support for anti-Russian “fascists” in Ukraine and the U.S.’s alleged support for ISIS in Syria. Even Russia’s schoolchildren are being enlisted in the effort to cast Russia as a brave defender of weak nations against U.S. bullying.


In late November, Russian warplanes buzzed a U.S. Poseidon anti-submarine aircraft 6 miles off the coast of Crimea, which is recognized as Russian territory only by Russia and seven other states.

http://www.newsweek.com/2017/12/22/p...mp-746988.html
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:52 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.