Militia takes over Malheur National Wildlife Refuge headquarters in Oregon

Ulaven_Demorte

Non-Prophet Organization
Joined
Apr 16, 2006
Posts
30,016
Update at 9:15 p.m.: Statement from Harney County Sheriff Dave Ward: "After the peaceful rally was completed today, a group of outside militants drove to the Malheur Wildlife Refuge, where they seized and occupied the refuge headquarters. A collective effort from multiple agencies is currently working on a solution. For the time being please stay away from that area. More information will be provided as it becomes available. Please maintain a peaceful and united front and allow us to work through this situation."

The Bundy family of Nevada joined with hard-core militiamen Saturday to take over the headquarters of the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge, vowing to occupy the remote federal outpost 50 miles southeast of Burns for years.

The occupation came shortly after an estimated 300 marchers — militia and local citizens both — paraded through Burns to protest the prosecution of two Harney County ranchers, Dwight Hammond Jr. and Steven Hammond, who are to report to prison on Monday.

Among the occupiers is Ammon Bundy, son of Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy, and two of his brothers. Militia members at the refuge claimed they had as many as 100 supporters with them. The refuge, federal property managed by the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, was closed and unoccupied for the holiday weekend.

In phone interviews from inside the occupied building Saturday night, Ammon Bundy and his brother, Ryan Bundy, said they are not looking to hurt anyone. But they would not rule out violence if police tried to remove them, they said.

"The facility has been the tool to do all the tyranny that has been placed upon the Hammonds," Ammon Bundy said.

"We're planning on staying here for years, absolutely," he added. "This is not a decision we've made at the last minute."

More here: Oregon live

This isn't the "well regulated militia" the 2nd amendment talks about. These are criminal thugs who need to be arrested and put away for a good long time.

Personally I think they should be forcibly evicted by the authorities and arrested. If they resort to violence then it's on their own heads.
 
Nothing good ever comes with the name "Bundy."

'Cept for maybe King Kong. Let's see if their convictions will get these "patriots" clipped.
 
Nothing good ever comes with the name "Bundy."


hqdefault.jpg
 
Shoot'em like the terrorists they are.

so lemme AXE you this


TAKE YOUR LIB SHIT AND FUCK OFF

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi on Thursday praised the thousands of “Occupy Wall Street” protesters crowding New York City and other cities across the nation.
“God bless them for their spontaneity,” Pelosi told reporters. “It’s young, it’s spontaneous, it’s focused and it’s going to be effective.”


Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2011/10/pelosi-god-bless-protesters-065368#ixzz3wBcXjlqE
 
Occupy was a peaceful protest met with violent and abusive opposition. The lawsuits are still filtering through the courts.

These nutjobs in Oregon are an armed (and not well regulated militia) and should be dealt with as such. Roll out all that military gear the Feds have and blow these turds out of existence.
 
Occupy was a peaceful protest met with violent and abusive opposition. The lawsuits are still filtering through the courts.

These nutjobs in Oregon are an armed (and not well regulated militia) and should be dealt with as such. Roll out all that military gear the Feds have and blow these turds out of existence.

BULL SHIT!

Take your LIB agenda to a CUNTCLINTON cunt fest
 
Why is Lit's RWCJ not concerned about a group of old white angry men with guns? Oh, that's right.
 
Only one way to deal with them.

Call the cops and tell them there is a black kid in there with a BB gun.
 
Pretty sure armed insurrection against the lawfully elected federal government counts as treason.
 
Shoot'em like the insurrectionists they are.

Waco their asses. They're in their over some guy that likes fire, so .....
 
Back
Top