"Divestiture" (closed)

AngelEyes1994

Literotica Guru
Joined
Sep 20, 2015
Posts
742
"Divestiture"

(closed)​

Millie MacGregor
26 years young
5'8", 36D-24-36
Auburn hair, deep green eyes



I pushed the portfolio from the middle of the table across to the man sitting across from me. I'd spent almost six months studying the information inside the two inches tall folder, as well as adding information to it as the world that surrounded my target changed. Using the only name I had ever been given for him, I asked, "When do we start, Mister Black?"

"Today," he said. My eyes widened a bit in surprise but he said nothing to indicate that he was concerned with my shock that the operation was to begin to soon after I'd been briefed. He pulled an envelope -- an invitation I would realized quickly -- from inside his expensive suit and set it before me. "He'll be here tonight. Make contact. Begin."

"Yes," I said simply, taking the envelope and slipping it unopened into my purse. He wasted no time making his departure, standing and simply nodding to me. As he turned to leave, I quickly said, "Thank you for this opportunity, Mister Black."

"Make the best of it," he told me before -- and this surprised me, as he'd never before done it in six meetings -- offering me a hand. As I took it, he said with a firm tone, "You'll never make such an important and significant difference in the lives of others ... as you will if you do well with this ... opportunity."

I nodded my understanding, and with that he was gone.

I had no idea that I'd never see him face to face again. I would in time have a new contact -- contacts, plural it would turn out -- who would watch over me as I inserted myself into the life of one Robert Johnson, a One Percenter who we were going to convince to give up his fortune ... or else.

(closed)
 
It was the usual cocktail party, with the elite bragging about their business conquests, showing off their new toys, which were sometimes the new young mistress. It all bored Robert Johnson but he knew he had to show face, especially because a lot of those same elite had just helped him make a lot of money, with their latest venture. He did not want to be there much longer and it showed until he spotted her when she had entered the venue.

He was pretty sure a lot of the men had noticed her when she entered. She had the look to catch an appraising eye, and Robert like many of his peers at the event, was always appreciating the talent. This woman was definitely talent, beautiful face with a the type of body he had admired on some of the women at the gym. Most men of his means would have a trainer come to their home but Robert Johnson preferred to slum it so to speak. He had a personal trainer, but his three or so sessions a week were always where he could catch an eye. He may be old but he still looked in good shape and had a distinguished face, but more importantly a lot of the girls who caught his eye were more than impressed with his sports car.

Now the game would be on, with all the rich elite hoping to be the one who bagged the new girl. Robert was not sure, but he suspected he won the contest. First he noticed her looking his way, because like many men of wealth and power he expected every young woman was drawn to him. He was also sure she smiled at him, an acknowledgment that she had noticed is interest. A few more sly glances his way told him he was not mistaken.

This evening was going to end well, and the girl walking his way was going to be the reason for that. He knew she was not a professional, the party was only for invited guests, so he wondered which one of his fellow billionaires had invited her, only to be outplayed by Robert.

His eyes bore into her, admiring the way she filled out her dress, the seductive sway of her hips, her impressive bust filling out the front of her dress. He liked large breasts, his wife had an impressive pair that had recently been enhanced when age began to show. He wondered now if the girl who was definitely heading his way, had natural ones. He hoped to find out soon, if not tonight.

The girl reached him and offered her hand. She was more beautiful up close, her face almost angelic, her green eyes piercing. He suspected her bright features were a result of cleverly applied makeup, adding to her facade of beauty and innocence.

He took her hand and looked down at her, although there was not much difference in their heights, especially with her in heels. He smiled as she introduced herself as Millie MacGregor, and maintained a more gentlemanly contact with her face. He had already admired her other qualities enough, and there was no need for pre tense and he was sure she knew who he was. A woman that looked at the best half his age, approaching him with such confidence spelled out to him she knew what his thoughts were.

She leaned closer, allowing her body to lightly brush against him as she whispered in his ear, "Do you have a moment to talk about something ... personal?"

He nodded, and placing his hand gently against the small of her back. It was not sleazy, but more a polite means of steering her towards the balcony. Robert Johnson had had a few young lovers before, often with no illusion of what the deal was, their bodies and company in exchange for a taste of the good life, but he never treated them with disrespect.

"Of course my dear," he whispered back, "this way." He gently nudged her towards the open balcony before removing his hand.

He waited for her to exit onto the balcony before turning and closing the door behind them.

"I suspect I don't need to introduce myself in return to you," he turned to face her, "I am sure you know all about me."

He suddenly felt a little regret about his choice for their private meeting, there was a cold chill in the air and she was not appropriately dressed for the outdoors.
 
"I suspect I don't need to introduce myself in return to you," he turned to face her, "I am sure you know all about me."

"No, Robert. Do you mind if I call you Robert?" I said with a wide smile that seemed more flirtatious than it was, in case we were being watched. I tilted me head a bit studying him as I added, "As a matter of fact, I know far more about you than you likely would prefer."

Just about that time his phone vibrated just enough that I was able to detect it. I said with a friendly but obviously informed tone, "You'll want to look at that ... Robert."

I'd texted my new contact in between making eye contact with Robert and crossing to meet him to let him know to begin the last step of the initial phase of the operation. I'd waited until I got confirmation before crossing to Robert.

The text was from his Executive Assistant ... who had been contacted by her Personal Assistant ... who had been contacted by the Head of Corporate Security ... who, in turn, had been contacted by the Chief of Cyber Security.

"It seems you've been hacked, Robert," I said as he read. "My associates have copies of every email, text, memo, report, and corporate sale or purchase to have gone over any and every phone, tablet, and laptop as well as through every office and company under the umbrella of your corporation over the past ten years."

I let him finish reading the text before I said in a calm voice, "My associates'll be wanting something more from you than a moment to talk about something personal. As far as what I want..." I gave him a wider smile, finishing, "A flute of champagne would be a good start."
 
I read the text with disbelief, my technical staff had assured me that we had state of the art protection. How had they managed to infiltrate my organization so easily, if indeed they have and this is not just the techies overreacting.

I studied her, noticing that the flirtatious smile was a lot less inviting now. I would like to think that her breasts are not as firm as I first suspected and that it was largely the makeup that made her beautiful.

But that would be just me sending just the type of message she would be expecting. I have been in enough negotiations to know how to play the game. She had to be overstating her associates depth of infiltration, but still any would be too much.

No obviously we have been hacked but no where as bad as she was stating, but still any would be too much. My company might not be criminal but a lot of negotiations were pretty heavy handed and breaching ethical boundaries. There was enough to at least get me before a court of law and if the opposition was dedicated enough to see me in jail for a long time.

I was also worried about the personal information that might be leaked, there were one or two messages and videos I did not wish for people to see, especially my wife.

I managed a fake smile of nonchalance and signaled a waitress walking past the door. She entered and I took two flutes of champagne of her tray before closing the door behind her.

Handing the one to Millie I looked her in the eye, trying to hold back my anger. This was obviously some form of blackmail and I wanted to get to the bottom of it. She may be overstating her hand but even if it was a small one it was more than enough to cause some issues for me.

"Now you have your champagne what next do you want?"
 
Last edited:
"How much money does any one man need to be happy, Robert?" I asked. My tone was almost like that of a lover having a tender conversation with her mate. "Officially, your last reported net worth was over 1.3 billion dollars. But ... we both know you control as much as three ... maybe four times that much wealth ... yes?"

I gave him a moment to respond if he desired, then continued, "There are people in this world ... in this country ... and, more importantly to my associates, under the thumb of your very own corporate banner who will never have control over a thousand dollars, let alone a million or a billion."

Again I gave him a moment to reply if he wished, then plodded ahead. "I have a suspicion that you do not believe my claim about the breach, so..."

I pulled out my cell phone, pressed a speed dial, lifted the phone to my ear, and took a moment to study his good looks while I waited for an answer. I made casual conversation, saying, "I saw you race last Autumn. Beautiful boat. I didn't know a sailboat could--"

I was interrupted by a voice on the other end of the call. I only said, "Do it."

I slipped the cell back into my purse and eyed Robert for another moment. I cocked my head a bit, telling him, "You have a beautiful wife, by the way. I met her ... month before last ... Cancer Research Forum in San Diego."

About that time, his cell indicated an email. I smiled politely, not devilishly, though I was feeling evil in my joy of this moment. The email was, indeed, some of those very videos, pics, and other pedsonal facts of which Robert wouldn't want his philanthropist wife to know.
 
Maybe four times that much wealth....yes

That I knew was a fact but I did not give her the satisfaction of responding. I did feel a little guilty that I, like so many of the rich and powerful men, and a few women, I knew were just playing a game of oneupmanship.

Let alone a billion

"That is unfair, my staff are all well paid for the jobs they perform," I protested. "Surveys have shown my staff are in the top ninety percent wage bracket per industry, and we were voted third best company to work for."

That was all true, I knew our marketing made sure of it. But I also knew the truth that most of my employees would forever be slaves to morgages and other forms of loans.

Claim about the breach, so

I wanted to say yes you are right, I don't believe your bullshit claims, but when she mentioned my wife I paused. She seems to know a lot about me, my boat racing, which makes sense. But my wife, very few know about her charity work, unlike me she does not make a big show of it.

When my phone beeped I looked at it nervously dreading what it would show. She seems too confident for my liking. I was right, the collection of pictures and videos was headlined by one of a pretty young intern giving me one of the best blow jobs I had ever had. I remembered the day well, it was the young girls twenty first birthday and I had paid off all her tuition bills and saw to her future education expenses. In return she had let me film her sucking my cock. I don't even know why I kept it, it was not for future leverage or to embarrass the girl.

What is sad is that while I suspect my wife knows about my extra curricular activities, that one took place on our anniversary. I had cancelled on her dinner plans, with a work excuse, because a pretty blond girl had been overly friendly to me. While the woman I loved was waiting at home for me I was telling a girl almost half her age that she had given me the best blow job in a long time. The time stamp was the proof and my voice over my phone 'that must be the best I have ever had, but don't tell my wife that, I tell her...

I ended the video and looked at the woman before me. It was kind of disturbing that she may have seen these pictures or videos. There were not a lot and worse ones than the anniversary bj, but that was the one I felt the most guilty about.

"Have you seen these?"

Normally I would have felt pride at such a pretty woman seeing some of my hidden talents, but not at this moment.
 
"Have you seen these?"

"Of course."

I answered without a great deal of any one particular emotion or another. Robert couldn't know that I'd actually masturbated -- twice, actually -- to one video of him fucking yet another intern over the top of his desk. He'd just closed a deal over what he thought was a secure video conference call with an Indonesian company. The contract that would save one of his transplanted American companies $500 million dollars in labor costs over the next decade. After closing the deal, he'd screwed the young woman without ever knowing a worm in his laptop had turned on the web cam, allowing my Associates to record it for future use.

"Now, let's talk about what my people want from you, shall we?" I said in a tone that was all business. I set the half full flute aside, reached into my purse, and withdrew a flash drive. It included detailed instructions for Robert to follow less he see the video on YouTube. "Thursday, the Board of Directors of one of your companies, Universal Auto Parts, is voting on a labor contract. The results will not be well received by the employees, as you know."

I wasn't sure just how closely Robert was or had been working with this particular company's labor situation. It was a small company, just 600 employees in two states, so it might not have even been a blip on the billionaire's radar. But, it was a good place for my people to start. It was small enough not to draw too much attention, but large enough to make Robert understand that we were serious.

"The employees have asked to organize," I continued. "All they want is higher wages ... more security ... better benefits. You have the advantage, of course. You could easily replace these workers with others ... maybe even buy computers and robots to replace most of the positions. But you aren't going to do that, Robert.

I handed him the flash drive, told him what was on it -- the instructions and the video of the desk sex -- and continued, "You're going to call the Board tomorrow morning. You're going to tell them to accept the Union Bid. Then, you're going to fly to Springfield on what you will call a basic oversight tour ... and while you're there, a man named Carpenter is going to introduce himself. Carpenter and his friends offered to buy you out a couple of years back ... to turn the company into an employee owned entity. You turned him down."

I retrieved my flute again and stepped up closer to Robert ... almost intimately close. I gave him another flirtatious once over look, sipped, then finished, "You're going to make the deal. You're going to offer him the company for fifty cents on the dollar of real worth ... to which the board is going to flip out ... to which you are going to tell them to--" I smiled a bit wider, finishing, "--fuck off."

I sipped again as I looked into his eyes, wondering whether he truly understand the financial loss at which he was looking. My associates had estimated a real loss of over $25 million dollars to Robert. But I didn't know whether or not he was involved enough in the situation to know that. Of course, knowing the stakes, would that pittance mean anything to him?
 
I studied her while she explained her associates wishes. She had no idea, how her standing so close, and what I thought was a flirtatious smile, had me wanting to wipe that smirk off her face. Not with violence, but with having her gagging on my cock.

"Very well, I suppose I have no choice," it was pretty obvious they were holding the cards.

I was fully aware of the negotiations she mentioned, although the details of the deal did not interest me. That I let the lawyers and business managers deal with, though I had already resolved in my mind to give them the wage increases and other work demands they were asking for. They were not unreasonable demands, but selling the company at a price lower than the original offer was ludicrous. It was not that I was fully against it when they had first asked to buy me out, but rather annoyed with the way they had gone about it. They wanted to come into my house and steal my toys without even asking politely to play with them. I remembered the Carpenter fellow, he had seemed more reasonable, but had been drowned out by his more aggressive partners and my own annoyance.

What I found was annoying was that they had more fingers in my organization than I had first expected. The video in the email could easily be copied off my phone, the one she mentioned now was a private moment, not intentionally recorded. It made me wonder if they had hacked my security at the mansion. There were no incriminating sex videos there, maybe me just flirting with some of the staff. But it was the more vulnerable moments with my wife that worried me. A few years into our marriage I had made a vow to myself, I may screw other women, but I would only go down on my wife. My wife knew how much I enjoyed that, and how much I took pride in my skills at pleasing her, and she used that for fun sex games.

It somehow worried me that this beautiful woman might be judging me when I was vulnerable with the woman I loved.

"What other videos do you have?"
 
"What other videos do you have?"

I only smiled, finishing the last gulp of champagne. I looked about for a horizontal surface on which to deposit it but found none nearby. I looked over the balcony railing to find the hotel's empty main pool area far below. I held the flute out in space and let it go, counting with silent but moving lips. At the shattering sound that was barely audible over the music coming from beyond the closed doors, I calculated quickly, then said with confidence, "Ninety-five feet." I chuckled, explaining, "I was a Physics Major ... before I became a blackmailer."

I studied my assignment's face for a moment, wondering what was going on inside that sharp, quick, calculating brain of his. The casual observer might have thought I had Robert face down over a barrel, waiting for a big, blunt stick to be shoved up his butt. But I knew this man. I'd spent months studying his file, reviewing his business portfolio, even anonymously meeting with some of his collegues, friends, even family.

And I knew how dangerous he could be if I took a wrong step. Blackmail...? Wouldn't that be considered a wrong step that same casual observer might wonder. No, Robert would go along with this so long as he knew the alternative was worse. The trick for my associates -- and for me, in particular -- was to make sure he never felt as though it was time to simply blow up and let the debris fall where it may. This wasn't about causing Robert's catastrophic collapse. This was about nit picking him a little at a time -- nickle'n'diming him -- until we thought he couldn't take any more ... and then, of course, getting away from the bomb before it exploded.

I could see that Robert was still waiting for an answer to his videos question, so I said, "Couldn't tell you, to be honest, Robert. I work for others ... and they tell me what they want me to know ... when they want me to know."

That was only half true, of course. I knew of -- and had seen -- more incriminating videos. But I could just imagine that there were more -- sexual, financial, political -- about which I knew nothing.
I leaned in a bit closer, saying softly as if telling Robert a secret, "It's probably good for you to know that about me, that I work for others. You know, in case you get the idea of just ... making me disappear. I am confident that you could probably do that ... but ... they'd just send someone else. I just ... I just thought it would be beneficial for me to tell you that. Don't want you doin' me in for no reason."

I chuckled a bit, hoping he realized -- and cared -- that I was being truthful with him. I knew how dangerous a game this was that I was playing. And if I had a choice, I wouldn't be playing it. But, I didn't. So, I was. "I think we should have lunch, Robert. Saturday after next maybe? Give you time to take care of this United Parts thing. Or Sunday brunch ... at your country club. I know it's members only, so ... maybe you could leave my name at the front desk."

I thrust my hand out, saying, "Millie ... MacGregor, in case you forgot."
 
I listened while she explained that she was but a cog in a much larger machine. I knew that was a defence mechanism to protect herself, but I would never have arranged for her to disappear. I may be ruthless in the boardroom but I was not a murderer. Something about her tone suggested she did not fully care for what she was doing to me. I wondered if she had more than professional feelings for me.

"You know," I decided to be spiteful, "you are too old for me." It was not true but I just wanted to get at least one dig at her. "I suspect you are well aware of what happens with the girls that meet me at the country club."

It was not fully true, but it was a place to show off my wealth and power to impressionable young women.

Grasping her offered hand I held it firmly while I reached into my pocket to pull out a burner cellphone. I always had one with me, especially at events like these, just in case I met a young pretty girl. I slipped the phone into her purse.

"That phone is newly purchased and on my way home I will buy another," I looked at her intently. "It will take a few days I suspect before your associates hack them. So tonight we will at least have some privacy, should you chose to turn it on I will know when my message goes through."

I pulled her closer, firmly but not aggressively and trapped her against the railing. She would feel intimidated I hoped, but it was not my intention to hurt her.

"My wife bought a strap on a few years back," I leaned close to whisper in her ear, "I do not know if she wanted to experiment, I wouldn't condone her after my philandering, or it was intended for me. She can be quite kinky and aggressive in bed."

My lips were almost brushing her ear, "but I joked that if I ever cheated on her she could fuck me with it. Now I know she suspects I am not totally faithful, but I suspect she knows I love her and the other women mean nothing. In fact it is pretty much a business transaction, sex for favors."

I pulled away to look into her soul.

"Tonight when I get home I am going to pleasure my wife orally, just as she likes it, you can hear she is a bit of a screamer. Then I am going to fuck her hard, imagining it is you that I am with."

I straightened, "when I am done I am going to fetch that strap on and tell her to fuck me with it. This I will record on the phone and send it to you, so when you watch it you can know that your blackmail hurts more than just me."

I didn't know how my wife would react to that situation, would she be angry enough to take me up on my offer, or maybe just think it was a fun offer. It did not matter but either way I was going to send the the video to the phone Millie now had. It was a test, would she turn the phone on, old she use it to communicate with me. Would she send the message to her associates, they already had far worse and damning blackmail than a sex show I suspect.

I stepped aside and released her hand.

"I will see you next Saturday then at the country club then." I smiled, "don't wear underwear I do not like it."

I knew she wouldn't obey my instructions, she knew she was the one in control, but it felt good to maybe put her off balance and to seem less worried than I was. Maybe it would buy me some time to play some angles of my own.

I didn't pay much attention to her reply if she had one and watched her walk off and disappear amongst the crowd. She did fill out the dress nicely and I was suddenly very eager to get home to my wife and make love to her. I suspected she would forgive me, as this would not be too much of a surprise, and if she didn't, I would be glad to put some distance between her and the storm that might be heading my way.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top