Suck hunters by state

columbus, oh...here

looking to be sucked by a guy for the first time...must be discreet...hit me up....

Bi-curious in NC

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Working in Charlotte Gastonia area

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
west virginia - 304 area code, around the 25015 zip. looking to suck and be sucked, maybe more depending on mutual interests.

biguyinpv

Hi guy's , I'm a bottom in prescott valley, Az.. I love sucking cock, swallowing cum, an want my ass fucked alot. I'm searchen for a top or tops in Az. for fulltime fuck buddies!! no recip. nessary.. must travel thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
S. Cal.

60 yr. 5'9" 180 w/m/m looking for w/ circumsized cock to suck and pos. take up my ass, i am very clean, discreet, expect the same L.A. harbor area and within 100 miles:nana::nana::nana:

Virgin Cocksucker in Arizona.

I live in Tempe Arizona. I'm 46 years old and curious about sucking cock. I've never done it but I'm curious about trying it. Ideally, I would like an mmf situation where the woman would watch me suck her husband or boyfriend's and then I can eat her pussy afterword. If not, then if you're able to be patient with me and talk me through my apprehensions and be persistant with me then you can be the one who has me on my knees in front of you with your dick sliding in and out of my mouth until you cum down my throat.

Cincinnati/Bi-wm/55 sub-btm looking for oral!

Cincinnati/45202/513/859/812

Bi-wm/55/6'0/195/submissive-bottom, very oral, love to CD for fun, m2m and love getting together with singles, couples or more! Easy access to Indy, Dayton, Columbus, Lousiville, Lexington or point in-between. Drop me a note if you'd like to feel a warm mouth doing its job. Smokers especially welcome!

31 mwm curious, suffolk, NY

curious to try giving oral. Long Island, NY. Suffolk County area.

Summer am in the 716 area west of Buffalo, and in the winter in the 561 area, Southern Palm Beach County FL

I suck cock in Fullerton, CA.

I am in CA and I have a fetish for slipping on a pair of women's panties and sucking on a nice fat, thick cock until my face is covered and my mouth is filled with cumm.

29, white male here in southeast Indiana near Cincinnati, Ohio. Looking to be a sub bottom for someone. Would love to provide oral service and let you work my ass over :)

Back