Looking for roleplay partner (woman) NOW

Joined
Oct 21, 2013
Posts
24
Hi girls,

I'm a 28 year old woman looking for an articulate partner (woman only) for a roleplay in Yahoo. Good writing gets me wet. I like scenes that start as everyday situations and then evolve into something naughty. Description is important. Sexy clothes, dirty talk and domination/submission get me going. I'm a nice girl and will pull your panties down with my teeth. That gives you a nice view, if you are standing and I start on my knees.
Or vice versa, if you're a born sub, I will get a good
I like what I see, when I do a search at smutty.com with #leash.
I'm online NOW so please send me a private message and you will get my Yahoo address.

xx

I'm standing at your doorstep, straightening my skirt to cover at least something. Tonight we are supposed to study, or to be more precise, I am, and you are supposed to help me; you are the nicest tutor. They say the first academic year is the hardest.
I noticed a certain flirt in your eyes at the cafe as you offered to help me. So I decided to tease you a little with my choice of clothes. I hope my skirt (which wordlessly says "do you like my thighs"), black stockings and push-up top are not too much of a distraction. Secretly, I kind of hope they are. I resisted the urge to wrap my hair to pigtails on both side of my head, which would make me a total stunner, but that can be done quickly... I think... that thought makes me restless as I hear you approach the door.
 
Back
Top