My Vacation

hi , if you are an old friend from another board please say hi, you have different screen names here
It could be from a few different boards , they mostly seemed to fold just after I joined them ;) but from some of the messages i think some of us have met before x

Hi One thanks for enlargment , hi all, yes thank god its the weekend , theses are Rhodes, Greece

kiss
Did I just see the flowers of spring start to pop? Thanks for reminding me of the warmth of a seabreeze and sunshine. Beautiful pics and body well done! Just don't take that last step it's a long way down.

Hi One thanks for enlargment , hi all, yes thank god its the weekend , theses are Rhodes, Greece

kiss

Angie the pleasure is all mine Good Looking .. You do travel a lot .. :cool:

attachment.php

It's so Good seeing you here .. ;) ... Kiss

Thanks For Sharing .. :rose: :kiss: :kiss:

thanks Prince , thanks all, ok here is another naturist beach this one is copabina , on the south coast of spain, maybe 30 mins from Malaga

just getting the hang of how to make attachments work here :)

kiss

looks like you are getting the hang of it, roll on summer!

thanks Prince , thanks all, ok here is another naturist beach this one is copabina , on the south coast of spain, maybe 30 mins from Malaga

just getting the hang of how to make attachments work here :)

kiss

Simply Gorgeous in the setting sun Angelique - and props to your photographer too, for capturing you glowing in these magnificent shots

Attachments

• 0001.jpg
    0001.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 1,071
  • 0002.jpg
    0002.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 1,525
  • 0003.jpg
    0003.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 753
  • 0004.jpg
    0004.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 1,273
  • 0005.jpg
    0005.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 823
rsq here

Hello my sexy friend, I am happy to see you here. :kiss:

attachment.php

Last edited:
hi , if you are an old friend from another board please say hi, you have different screen names here
It could be from a few different boards , they mostly seemed to fold just after I joined them ;) but from some of the messages i think some of us have met before x
yes we have met, many times and for many years. At least I know your Ok, just left us.

thanks rob

i'm sure you guys will recognise this destination :) x

Sweetie, you were able to get naked at the Golden Gate Bridge(?) At least that is what the bridge in the background looks like (believe me it was hard to see it past your beautiful body!!!)

Fantastic series of pictures of you throughout this thread...great figure, remarkable legs and awesome hair. Keep having fun and share when you like.

no bill , i got slagged off by another poster on their thread and i complained to Kevin on the basis that offensive remarks are not allowed and he did nothing x

yes we have met, many times and for many years. At least I know your Ok, just left us.

sure . Bakers beach is legal naturist there z
Sweetie, you were able to get naked at the Golden Gate Bridge(?) At least that is what the bridge in the background looks like (believe me it was hard to see it past your beautiful body!!!)

Back