Cleveland, OH guy wants to lose the "curious" part and become officially bisexual

every12seconds

Really Experienced
Cleveland, OH guy wants to lose the "curious" part and become officially bisexual

Hey there, and thanks for reading my silly little ad.

I have been bi curious for such a long time I've lost count of the years. But, my own private resolution was that I would lose the "curious" part this year and become "officially" bisexual. I want to join the club!

Anyway, I am 41, married, and here is my "pie in the sky" dream: I'd love to find either a couple with a curious guy, or one with very little experience, or a guy with which I can explore. I'd like to find someone like me, educated, professional, normal, non-smoker and kinky. I know this is like trying to find a needle in a mile's worth of haystacks, but what the hell...

I really really want this to happen, but at the same time, I'm very nervous about making the leap from fantasy to reality. So, I want to take my time.

If this sounds at all interesting to you (and you're local) please PM me.

wish I could help

I have been bi curious for such a long time I've lost count of the years. But, my own private resolution was that I would lose the "curious" part this year and become "officially" bisexual. I want to join the club!

Anyway, I am 41, married, and here is my "pie in the sky" dream: I'd love to find either a couple with a curious guy, or one with very little experience, or a guy with which I can explore. I'd like to find someone like me, educated, professional, normal, non-smoker and kinky. I know this is like trying to find a needle in a mile's worth of haystacks, but what the hell...

I really really want this to happen, but at the same time, I'm very nervous about making the leap from fantasy to reality. So, I want to take my time.

I basically am in the same boat as you. I want to lose the curious as well been holding that title way too long. I am 44 mwm blue collar guy but college educated and kinky as hell. Were close but yet far away if we could ever find a way to meet in the middle id love to help you trash that curious title as well as ditch mine.

Having sex with another man...

I basically am in the same boat as you. I want to lose the curious as well been holding that title way too long. I am 44 mwm blue collar guy but college educated and kinky as hell. Were close but yet far away if we could ever find a way to meet in the middle id love to help you trash that curious title as well as ditch mine.
Well now .I see that we have three of us having the same problem .Anyone interested in talking about the given the subject with me. Right now I'm horny as all hell wanting to be with another man besides my wife. Can that be?

I am still looking...
Hi!

I'm a guy who loves giving head. I passed over that boundary from straight to curious to loving giving head. Never gotten head but am open to it. I'm in Springfield OH. Any others in Ohio want to explore more? Regular head from me and more for you when comfortable.

Jim

Back