Shenanigans

blin18

Really Experienced
Joined
Jun 21, 2014
Posts
283
I like the word. It feels sexy and naughty. I'm not sure if its a parlour game (like truth or dare) or a couple's special word for their ever-more-daring public sex. I'm sure it's the title of a story though.
 
If you were to ask me, there's only one way to find out.

Start writing the story and see what happens.
 
Would this be a lesbian story? Somehow you have to put the "she" into "shenanigans."
 
Would this be a lesbian story? Somehow you have to put the "she" into "shenanigans."

She-nanny-gone-s. Only the he-nannies are left.

She-nanigans, as opposed to he-nanigans and it-nanigans, strangely-gendered geometric polygons. Octagons have 8 sides. Nonagons have 9 sides. Nanigans have 90 sides. She-nanigans' vertices are inset; he-nanigans protrude outward. It-nanigans are flat. Obvious, yes?

I'm trying to work 'shin' in there somewhere but I seem to need more coffee. ;)
 
Great name for a club that caters to married people looking to cheat.

Basically an Ashley Madison type club

It would fit the name.
 
My brain goes naturally to sexy parlor games. Someone mentioned one on The Winsome Widow thread about guys around a table, one of whom may be getting a BJ. If someone points to you and calls J'ACCUSE, you stand and show.

Shenanigans needs to be a couples version. I see about 8 couples naked in the dark, maybe fucking, maybe not. When someone yells Shenanigans, the lights go on and every couple in the act of penetration is eliminated. If no one is fucking then the caller is eliminated.

The winner is the first to deliver a creampie without being caught.

Eliminated contestants can reenter the game, but only with a new partner, whom they must find silently in the dark.
 
Back
Top