bimarried guys 3 questions

1. How many cocks have you sucked?
2. When was the last time you sucked cock?
3. Would you like to do it again?

1.Only 2
2. 40 years ago
3. If my wife was okay with it but she isn;t so I don't.

I do fantisize about sucking a good hard cock and swollow the cum when it shoots done my throat.

Constant fantasy

3, many times before I met my wife, it is my constant fantasy

I still lie masturbate over the memories of my gay relationships. they still fill me with a sense of warmth and love.

Nov. '07
Absolutely. Unfortunately I have to do it without my wife knowing, I'd so love to be able to play with her along.

i must be a fucking slut

everyone has such small numbers. I am a cock whore. I have sucked cock exactly 42 times on 31 cocks, the last time was about 4 months ago, after that many ahh I think i like it (they were all trannies)....no bullshit, i am about to find another one right now.

how many, how long ago, do it again

how many cocks have I sucked? I lost track more than 30
how Long ago? about a month ago; too long
would I do it again? in a heart beat I love to suck cock and drink cum

Ok, I have been 13 different guys (ah, unlucky 13, need a number 14), but some of them I have been with more than once, two a lot more than once.

Last sucked a cock in early October.

And as with the guy above me, I love sucking cock, and always try to swallow, unless they guy specifically wants to cum on my face.

However I think I prefer being screwed in my ass to sucking on cock, although only marginally.

I also like being fucked in the ass but if I had to make a choice it would definately be sucking cock

how many...9 (some were more than once)
last time.....2 months ago (way too long!!)
would I do it again....absolutely!! ;)

1. First (2 different occasions) Second was a one timer (not by choice just never got the chance to hook back up).

2. Almost exactly a year ago.

3. Been way to long since the last one and craving another. Have to be very discrete so it has made it hard to find another :(

1. How many cocks have you sucked? Over 40
2. When was the last time you sucked cock? About two weeks ago in Seattle
3. Would you like to do it again? Oh yes, hopefully my buddy will be around at the weekend ;)

Sucked 1 cock. Twice, Not to orgasm.
He sucked me to orgasm three times.
Even had my aunts husband sucked me once to orgasm. I did not do him.
Yes I want to try again, it's been 20 years plus.

Back