Lifting Bed Covers to See Someone Nude

XirixSeven

Really Experienced
Lifting Bed Covers to See Someone Nude

Who have you seen nude you shouldn't have and would never have otherwise seen nude, had you not taken advantage of a magical moment where he/she/they were asleep and your lifting the covers showed them off completely, head to toe?

Was it a lot more fun "dealing with this person" once you had seen them nude?

Did you end up masturbating to the memory of their naked body?

Never lifted the covers but......

My Sophomore year in high school a buddy of mines mom remarried. Toms mom had been single since grade school and she suddenly marries a guy with a very hot daughter. She was a few years older, from out of town, had already graduated or dropped out of school. Toms house was small, so they converted his room into two rooms, which became her room. Anyway they basically shared a room. We stayed up all night once waiting for daylight to peek over the half assed divider that separated the room to figure out what she slept in. (No internet in those days, you had to work for it.) We never pulled her blanket off, but the sun eventually revealed that the slept in an old T-shirt, no bra, no panties. We found the perfect angle to stare at her bare ass and pubic hair, which to this day is still discussed by Tom and me on occasion.

Funny, I never would have thought of this as a thing! But I can tell you one thing, if you lifted the covers of my bed right now you would definitely find what you're looking for. I love being naked under the covers :devil:

Funny, I never would have thought of this as a thing! But I can tell you one thing, if you lifted the covers of my bed right now you would definitely find what you're looking for. I love being naked under the covers :devil:

for sure for me as well.
but now it's just bit too cold :)

Back