Huge toys!

Had a small toy for years. About 5 years ago we went toy shopping and hubby picked out a huge one. I said no way but he bought it anyway. I am so glad he did and now I want to go bigger 10+.

Had a small toy for years. About 5 years ago we went toy shopping and hubby picked out a huge one. I said no way but he bought it anyway. I am so glad he did and now I want to go bigger 10+.

Hmm...sounds like you can't get enough now...hot

You should get it and let us know how it goes!

One of my wife's favourite toys is a 16 inch, extra girth dildo with suction cup base. She wanted it after seeing it on ine of the websites we regularly buy from and boy does she love it. We also bought an 18inch extra girth dildo but she doesn't use that as much, it feels like a waste of money until I see her actually using it and then it's worth the cost. Her other buy was a doc Johnson 16 inch hand dildo and another favourite when she's in the mood for something a little different.

I'm curious, how much of it can she actually take inside of her?

it depends which position she is using them and which one, on the doc Johnson hand shaped one, she can get the hand and a little of the wrist before she stops. The 16inch one she can get about 3/4 inside her, at least I've never seen her get more in. The 18 inch one is the hardest, it's quite wide as well as long and I saw her take half before changing position and since then I haven't seen her take more than that. Usually she is happy using it for the first six or seven inches before she starts to cum and although it might seem like a waste of money all three make her very happy and give her intense orgasms so she is very happy with them. Her next purchase is the doc Johnson fist dildo.

it depends which position she is using them and which one, on the doc Johnson hand shaped one, she can get the hand and a little of the wrist before she stops. The 16inch one she can get about 3/4 inside her, at least I've never seen her get more in. The 18 inch one is the hardest, it's quite wide as well as long and I saw her take half before changing position and since then I haven't seen her take more than that. Usually she is happy using it for the first six or seven inches before she starts to cum and although it might seem like a waste of money all three make her very happy and give her intense orgasms so she is very happy with them. Her next purchase is the doc Johnson fist dildo.

Now that sounds like a great set of toys! Have you helped her use any of them?

I have a huge selection of dildos and vibrators x my largest being a very old latex 'Kolton' d ildo, very thick and over 11" in length, my smallest a 5" pink fave I keep at the bottom of my handbag x I prefer to use vibrators when masturbating, between 5" and 8" to penetrate myself while rubbing or massaging my clit to orgasm x

My larger Dildos I prefer to be used on me by my lovers, either during foreplay or after sex when I'm more elastic and lubricated x I tend to struggle rather than enjoy when fucked with a cock or toy thats very thick and over 10 inches and on the few occasions I've had larger have had to satisfy orally instead x x x

I have a huge selection of dildos and vibrators x my largest being a very old latex 'Kolton' d ildo, very thick and over 11" in length, my smallest a 5" pink fave I keep at the bottom of my handbag x I prefer to use vibrators when masturbating, between 5" and 8" to penetrate myself while rubbing or massaging my clit to orgasm x

My larger Dildos I prefer to be used on me by my lovers, either during foreplay or after sex when I'm more elastic and lubricated x I tend to struggle rather than enjoy when fucked with a cock or toy thats very thick and over 10 inches and on the few occasions I've had larger have had to satisfy orally instead x x x

Very hot! Thank you for sharing!

Back