Like it from both sides of this one.
I'd like to watch that

Old 10-19-2017, 02:46 PM   #52
turbocs37
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by StacyTG View Post
THIS.

If you're going to suck a guy off, there's more to it than just bobbing your head back and forth. There's such a psychological component to it, that only the girls who really know can understand it.

I truly believe that there's two types of girls in the world. There's the "Okay, I'll suck it if I have to" crowd, and God bless them, that's fine. But that's not what makes a fantastic blowjob for a guy.

There there's the "I love you and I want to do this for you because your pleasure is my pleasure"

Blowjobs can be a wonderful physical expression of your love for your partner. But you're absolutely correct, the more enthusiastic, the better!
Don't forget the ones who do it because they love it and can't get enough. I'm a bisexual guy and I don't suck cock so much for the pleasure of those men as much as I do it because it gives me immense pleasure. Knowing that these men receive pleasure from my act of service is definitely part of it, but I would suck cock and swallow cum simply because I love it so much.