How to lick my wife's pussy better ?

Prasa

Literotica Guru
How to lick my wife's pussy better ?

My wife became wild on me kissing her clit and egging me to prolong forever .

My ex and now extra maritals affairs are also fully bent on eating their pussues .
But
however you may be experienced on licking pussy or clit , no one can fully learned the tricks of licking .

So . Pl. Suggest more better tricks of licking !
And . Pl . Tell
is it better to lick vagina. Or
clitoris for full climax!

I prefer clitoris !

How to lick wife's pussy

As GiggLeGasm said - ask your wife - or just learn her body movements or the sounds she is making as you lick her. A woman can always tell you how you are doing and never utter a word.

I've asked and noticed her reactions but i want to surprise her by new techniques .
Sex is a process where all can try and tell new ways .
So pl tell

I've asked and noticed her reactions but i want to surprise her by new techniques .
Sex is a process where all can try and tell new ways .
So pl tell

There's no right or wrong answer. All women are different so you'll just have to try different things until you find the one she likes the best. And even then, it would be boring if you did the same thing every time.

Some women like their clit licked slowly, others enjoy a flicking motion, some like it licked up and down, others from side to side. Some women like to have their pussy lips teased with your tongue, others prefer to have their lips opened with your fingers and your tongue to delve inside. Some like the flat of the tongue to be used, others to have the tongue pointed and probing. Licking it, sucking it, nibbling it, touching it, in any combination. Some like a finger or two (or more) inside while you lick her, especially if you can arouse her G-Spot and her clit at the same time, et cetera, et cetera, et cetera. So many possibilities. So much fun trying them out.

If you find your head in a vice like grip between her thighs and being wrenched off while she howls the house down, you may have found something she really likes. ;)

I have a lot of experience and my take is to start slowly, licking all around. Pay close attention to her reactions. No two women are the same and no woman is the same every time. Using different postions can add to the spice. Some of my favorite postions are her on her back and me between her legs, her on my face and eating her doggy style from behind. The latter provides excelent access to the clit but be careful it may be very sensative ar first. Also asking her what she likes is always a good idea. Just have fun and she will too.

I usually focus on the clit, licking and sucking it till it gets nice & hard. Sometimes I lick my way down to her ass and give that a good lick. Most women like that wile I rub there clit.

if none of the above works..

tell her that nothing excites you more than the thought of her legs tightening while her body ripples with the pleasures of orgasm. Admit to her that you don't think you've been able to bring her to the heights of her pleasure and, despite a great deal of research, minimal progress has been realised. Still, your ultimate goal is her bliss.
Ask her to suck your cock the way she would like to have her clit sucked. While she's there, remind her to lick your ass if she thinks she'd like you to do that.. to toy with your nipples if it's something she'd like. By the time she's done, you'll know exactly what kind of touch she prefers.

I really get the impression that you're not asking her enough.

Men tend to lick the pussy at first and think of it as the one mattered most .
Clitoris is spot where you all have to lick a lot .

I too is following this way of licking .
Am i correct ?

Men tend to lick the pussy at first and think of it as the one mattered most .
Clitoris is spot where you all have to lick a lot .

I too is following this way of licking .
Am i correct ?

no. give it up. If the woman in your life can't help you, there is probably no hope.

It sounds like Mrs. Prasa is not giving up the goods. Perhaps you need to try somthing new, using diplomacy and tact.

Spend the next week doing the following:

1) Pick up a couple back issues of Cosmo, and each of you complete those quizzes that are in there. Swap the tests and read each other's answers.

2) Talk to her

3) Purchase and become familiar with how to use (on her) loofah, pepperment foot scrub, potpourri, massage oil, and other creams and lotions fortified with Shea butter.

4) Talk to her

4) Put the following movies in rotation - Dirty Dancing, The Notebook, The Wedding Planner, and Titanic - and watch at least one of these with her, per evening.

5) Talk to her, and listen to what she is saying

6) Take her shopping to her favorite shop and let her buy whatever outfit she wants. Matching shoes as well.

7) Leave an Enrique Iglesias cd, at moderate volume, to start playing when she starts her car.

8) Talk to her some more

9) Dash her off for a spontaneous stay at a romantic B&B.

If you spend the next week completing all of the above, and Mrs. Prasa still doesn't give you the Cadbury Secret to licking her puss just how she likes, she either loves what you are already doing, or is dead below the hips, and nothing you do new or different will garner you more than an appreciative nod and a knowing smile.

Good luck, and godspeed.

Quite a sermon emerson !

Very nice to try and benefit by it .
One more thing , my wife gave me her pussy cadbury umpteen times and reached its peak so wildly by my licking .
Since she is so enthrilled by my licking , i want to increase her pleasures !

So that i am asking about better tricks to lick pussy and not how to lick pussy!

ok

Quite a sermon emerson !

Very nice to try and benefit by it .
One more thing , my wife gave me her pussy cadbury umpteen times and reached its peak so wildly by my licking .
Since she is so enthrilled by my licking , i want to increase her pleasures !

So that i am asking about better tricks to lick pussy and not how to lick pussy!

Attachments

• Liky.jpg
    Liky.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 599
What works best

For me personally the actual licking just leaves me more wet. The shoving of the tongue inside me is nice but does not do much. What really does it for me is having my clit sucked in a mouth. Not bitten and not quite sucked. More like a suck up in past the lips and then let out and then sucked in again. The repetition has to be slow, very slow at first or else it will make me panic.

Then build it up and up and it will give me come like crazy as if someone ran electric current through me. I have also tried the same giving and found it works well on other women. I have also found that a vibrator at the same time works best and does both the g-spot and clit sensations to make her come like crazy. I had the vibrator inside me and it has to be one or the other. Toy or tongue, not both, both make me panic.

Hope this helps.

For me personally the actual licking just leaves me more wet. The shoving of the tongue inside me is nice but does not do much. What really does it for me is having my clit sucked in a mouth. Not bitten and not quite sucked. More like a suck up in past the lips and then let out and then sucked in again. The repetition has to be slow, very slow at first or else it will make me panic.

Then build it up and up and it will give me come like crazy as if someone ran electric current through me. I have also tried the same giving and found it works well on other women. I have also found that a vibrator at the same time works best and does both the g-spot and clit sensations to make her come like crazy. I had the vibrator inside me and it has to be one or the other. Toy or tongue, not both, both make me panic.

Hope this helps.

Yup. Treat the clit like a miniature cock! Worked wonderfully for an ex but not way for my wife. Drat!!

Talking with the SO while you are experimenting would be very helpful. If your love doesn't want to talk about pussy eating (or she can't) then I would experiment SLOWLY and try to read her reactions. As respondents said - the clit is your goal.

An extreme case of listening is my caressing my wife's asshole. She revolted big time. Once was more than enough! A fwb I was seeing at the time thought eating her asshole was almost as good as eating he pussy (of course I was playing with her clit while working with her asshole).
As with all things, practice makes perfect.

Hope this helps.

Lizzy

wonderful posting and worth a gem to try !
Keep in touch pl

Hey. Fellows

got such a damn fucking sex from my wife yesterday after i applied a little honey and cream of a cake on her clit , then i licked it so hungrily and happily !

She is just wild and hollered in ecstacy high !

So better to eat first

Hey. Fellows

got such a damn fucking sex from my wife yesterday after i applied a little honey and cream of a cake on her clit , then i licked it so hungrily and happily !

She is just wild and hollered in ecstacy high !

So better to eat first

Be careful with putting sweet, sugary stuff near or in the vagina, as it can cause infection. She'll go from hollering in ecstasy to hollering in misery from the burning, itching pain!

Be careful with putting sweet, sugary stuff near or in the vagina, as it can cause infection. She'll go from hollering in ecstasy to hollering in misery from the burning, itching pain!

ok baila
i take note of you

---

I read with much amusement the replies that you received from these posters
and a few of them gave you some pretty good advice...
the only thing that I can or am willing to add is the only thing that will truly make you any better at what you're doing is practice, practice, practice.
That means not only your technique but communication as well.

Pussy delight

Reading this thread reminded me of a bar discussion a couple of guys and myslef had one night about going down on your squeeze. We'd been drinking and while we were discussing technique between us one guy interrupted the other and said with a bit of profoundness, "You know, in the end it always comes down to the pussy, doesn't it? In the end that's what it's all about."

Here, here my friend. There just isn't anything more beautiful than a lush, plump mons venus.

Back