Drum roll please...

Cant let this post die....
Can anyone help me post a link to this thread in my signature line?

Thanks!

Delicious!! And an incredibly brave first thread. You certainly know your own tastes with little fear of display.

I could hug you... Then take that flogger to the backs of your thighs as you saw to your own pleasure .. ;)

I am most flattered that you chose to post into this thread! Thank you...and by the way, I truly enjoyed your "brace yourself thread"...up my alley if you'll pardon the pun!

Can't say my posting was quite fearless..hence the mask...

A hug sounds wonderful, as does the flogging...I repectfully request that you realize there aother spots on my body to flog as well..I'd be happy to provide some suggestions ;)

Again, thanks for droppiing in, looking forward to chatting with you a bit :)

From the chair pose when you were fucking your ass..did you cum on your own face?

Like that dildo, like that cock. Wish I could be the cameraman, no more self-timer issues!!

More please.

Returning the favour

Had to come and see your thread after you got so hot and bothered on mine :kiss:

Nice pics. Not so sure about the green vinyl arm chair - however didn't spend much time looking at the background decor to be fair :D

Mr K wants to know if you've ever been on the business end of a strap on - I think he'd like to try it if we get a slightly smaller attachment for ours!

Keep on posting and enjoying yourself
:heart: K

Very nice pictures...made me all tingly and thinking it would be nice to do more than just watch! :catroar:

kerewin said:
Had to come and see your thread after you got so hot and bothered on mine :kiss:

Nice pics. Not so sure about the green vinyl arm chair - however didn't spend much time looking at the background decor to be fair :D

Mr K wants to know if you've ever been on the business end of a strap on - I think he'd like to try it if we get a slightly smaller attachment for ours!

Keep on posting and enjoying yourself
:heart: K

I have been "on the business end" of a strap on...your man, and you, are in for treats! ;)

Posted another set of enjoying myself..hope you'll check those out too ;)

Exogenous said:
Very nice pictures...made me all tingly and thinking it would be nice to do more than just watch! :catroar:

tingly is good I hope? :)
would love to have a helper....gotta plenty of ideas of how to make the most of another set of hands ;)
Thanks for popping in :)

zekealicious said:
tingly is good I hope? :)
would love to have a helper....gotta plenty of ideas of how to make the most of another set of hands ;)
Thanks for popping in :)

Afternoon Zek

zekealicious said:
Afternoon Gold..hows it going for ya today?

I am tired did not sleep well last night was up and down all night and when i did get to sleep my Kittens were up and wanted to be feed

lot of sleeplessness goibg around...I think mine was caused by the two manhattans I drank!

aww man! come on dude!!! i was TRYING to go to bed! i think i said sumthin about it in the other thread. but then i saw this one and i just had to make my own money shot out of it... now i'm wide awake! and i gotta get up early:( DAMNIT!!! i hate waking up...

LETitFLOWpro said:
aww man! come on dude!!! i was TRYING to go to bed! i think i said sumthin about it in the other thread. but then i saw this one and i just had to make my own money shot out of it... now i'm wide awake! and i gotta get up early:( DAMNIT!!! i hate waking up...

Make your own money shot out of it/ Whatever do you mean?

zekealicious said:
Make your own money shot out of it/ Whatever do you mean?

I mean i jerked off to your pictures. a little bit before you shot my cum i thought about getting in that position you were in to shoot in on my face and possibly in my mouth but b4 i had time to consider i came already... it was good tho.

Back