Real Celebrity Mom son Incest

ilovemommy123

Virgin
I would like to see some real Celebrity Mom son Incest Stories in LiteErotica. ie : Shakira and her son Milan, stephanie seymour and her son. I would like to see stories in this area. IF there are stories like this on this site can you guys hit me up with the links

Is Shakira's son of age? Lit has strict rules about minors and you're not allowed to artificially age people. Which leads to some interesting situations.

I'd like to see Shakira write such a story about ilovemommy123 so we can see how ilovemommy123 would like to see such a story about him/her (I strongly suspect him) out there in public.

I can't think of any real celebrity mom/son combos where I've actually heard of both of them. Rosemary and George Clooney are the closest, and they're only aunt and nephew (which could still be hot).

I can't think of any real celebrity mom/son combos where I've actually heard of both of them. Rosemary and George Clooney are the closest, and they're only aunt and nephew (which could still be hot).

Me either but I suspect that's because so many people in Hollywood end up changing names or in the case of women don't change their names when they get married. It never ceases to amaze me when people start coming out with their parents.

Shakira's son is 1 year old. You're going to have to wait a long time for that story.

And Stephanie Seymour's son is gay, so good luck with that one, too.

Gay is easy enough to get past since 90% of readers won't know, the Shakira's kids age however is a problem. You'd be better off checking for various women who were big in the 80's and 90's. Pamela Anderson's kids are of age (I think). Lucy Lawless (Xena) has an of age kid (and if Spartacus taught us nothing else it's that she still looks damn good!)

Frank and Nancy Sinatra did SOMETHING STUPID aka The Incest Song.

One could write about, say, Ravi Shankar and Norah Jones, and Nat and Natalie Cole, and Frank and Moon Unit Zappa, et cetera. A little digging should uncover more than a few multi-generational celeb couplings.

One could write about, say, Ravi Shankar and Norah Jones, and Nat and Natalie Cole, and Frank and Moon Unit Zappa, et cetera. A little digging should uncover more than a few multi-generational celeb couplings.

It's kind of strange how in each of those examples, the father is dead. Except for Ravi Shankar/Norah Jones, it would have to be a period piece. That one would be the most difficult to picture the two together. He would have been around 77 when she reached the age of 18.

That's why I said "mom/son" which is the topic of this thread. Father/daughter combos abound, also including Jon Voigt and Angelina Jolie, Danny and Marlo Thomas, Bill and Chelsea Clinton, Miley and Billy Ray, etc.

That's why I said "mom/son" which is the topic of this thread. Father/daughter combos abound, also including ...

Ah, gotcha. So there's Doris Day and Brian Setzer... and nobody else comes to my feeble mind right now.

Billy ray Cyrus and Miley would be pretty damn easy because truth be told I would not be surprised if there was heavy interest on his end.

The guy is disgusting and I am convinced put her on this path to fatten his pockets after everyone forgot about his one hit.

Ah, gotcha. So there's Doris Day and Brian Setzer... and nobody else comes to my feeble mind right now.

I didn't know those two were mother/son. The only one I can think of is Anne Meara and Ben Stiller.

Here's one that would be confusing, but interesting

Cher with.... Chaz? I lost track of that story is Chastity fully a man now?

if so it would be Mother with daughter turned son sex.

OK, some others where both parties are still living. Gloria Vanderbilt & Anderson Cooper. Patty Duke & Sean Astin. Yoko Ono & Sean Lennon. Gena Rowlands & Nick Cassavetes.

Of course a retro / alternate universe storyteller might include Jackie Onassis & JFK Jr, Lady Di and her princes, and could probably dig up a few other dynasties.

mucho mas

OK, a few others: Gloria Vanderbilt & Anderson Cooper. Patty Duke & Sean Astin. Yoko Ono & Sean Lennon. Gena Rowlands & Nick Cassavetes.

Of course a retro / alternate universe storyteller might include Jackie Onassis & JFK Jr, Lady Di and her princes, and could probably dig up a few other dynasties. Mary & Todd Lincoln? Go for it!

OK, some others where both parties are still living. Gloria Vanderbilt & Anderson Cooper. Patty Duke & Sean Astin. Yoko Ono & Sean Lennon. Gena Rowlands & Nick Cassavetes.

Of course a retro / alternate universe storyteller might include Jackie Onassis & JFK Jr, Lady Di and her princes, and could probably dig up a few other dynasties.

Yoko Ono? Man have some decency! :eek:

The thought of Yoko having sex with anyone is horrible.

But I bet she would do her son if she could wrangle money out of it.

Back