Husband sucking

It was suprising to me. We had bought the strap on because she didn't want to get pregnant before I got my vasectomy. So I used to ware it to fuck her. Then a few months after my vasecotmy she pulled it out after some sex. I had already cum so I wasn't to crazy about it. But I was open for it.
Since it is hollow she slipped a vibrator in it so she could ride it while I sucked it. she had mentioned about pegging me with it but we never go that far.

She came before we got to that. When it was all said and done I was ok with it and had a ragging hard-on. She was so exhausted what I had to take care of it myself but while looking at her stroke her strap on and blowing it some more.

I think people get hung up too much on labels, which given the incredible Puritanical streak we have out there, the unfortunate influence of religions going backwards not forwards, and this is kind of what we see.
I don't think anyone is more a man for sucking cock or not any more then a woman is more or less a woman for not sucking a cock or having anal sex or having sex with another woman. Some men simply aren't attracted to that, the same way that humiliation in scene play or adult baby play would do absolutely zero for me (in fact would probably piss me off)..on the other hand I have no problem with being play pierced like a pin cushion, taking a pretty severe whipping, etc *shrug*.

I think there are also men who are curious about sucking cock but are hung up on being considered 'gay', sad on many grounds (sorry, bible thumpers and other losers, doing a sexual act with a man doesn't make you gay, it means you are someone who has done a sexual act with a man; being gay or bisexual is a lot more then doing a specific sex act, any more then enjoying getting spanked means someone is a submissive.....I am just sorry that any kind of sex act between two people of whatever gender, as long as they aren't hurting each other and are enjoying it, has negative labels on it, that is the stupidity in my book. I have seen plenty of guys I suspect would enjoy sucking a guy off, 'forced' to do so or not (pro domme friends of mine told me they have more then a few clients who like to be 'forced' to do that in a scene), also a lot of 'trans admirers' want to suck the trans partner off but wouldn't think of doing it with a guy, since that would make them 'gay' (their words, not mine). Most 'forced' scenes are hogwash, unless they have a TPE if that was a limit they would safe word, and I know from experience that 'forced femme' sessions and the like are a dodge, the guy doing it enjoys it as much as the domme usually (there are cases, in TPE situations, where a domme may use that to punish or otherwise humiliate the slave, but those are the exception)

I am not degrading anyone who has whatever reasons for not wanting to do it, I am just saddened that a label has so much impact. It was like another post where a young woman was supposedly looking to go outside her marriage for sex, because her husband among other things wouldn't explore anal, including her 'doing him', because it was 'gay'. Sad that a sex act between a husband and wife could even be labelled like that, let alone the fact that the label itself shouldn't be a bad thing.

njlauren, I think there is some of that for guys, not wanting anyone to know, or consider them bi or gay. But in a way, its also part of what makes this little fantasy so hot for me I think. In my scenario husband is able to overcome that with my coaxing and his love for me and his trust in me that no one will ever find out.

Im Game

would love the idea of my wife wanting to see me suck a cock, even better if she would suck on mine or fuck me with a strapon as i did it.

njlauren, I think there is some of that for guys, not wanting anyone to know, or consider them bi or gay. But in a way, its also part of what makes this little fantasy so hot for me I think. In my scenario husband is able to overcome that with my coaxing and his love for me and his trust in me that no one will ever find out.

Having given a guy a blow job out of um, curiosity, I can report that I don't feel at all gay. He was nice enough but I didn't feel any attraction towards him (in the way I do towards women), and whilst I would do it again I'm not actively seeking to do so. I'm also sure that there would have been no way I'd have done it when I was younger though.

So would it not be interesting to you if he were to just agree without any persuasion on your part?

Anticipation, that would be sexy too, but not as sexy. How did your experience come about? We're/are you married?

I had the pleasure of MM with a married cpl, and plenty of MFM. She luv'd to watch. I'd probably scare my wife if she brought this up as a fantasy she'd like too see cum true... I might cream myself...or, at least say "Hell yes" before she finished her thought....hehe

Since Lynn seems to enjoy hearing the details of real life adventures, I'll share one. My wife and I had found a swinger group near us that welcomed bi-guys. It was sort of how the group got started. We were good friends with the group's organizer and at one of the parties Jay was concerned that nothing was happening yet. Everyone was just sort of sitting around waiting for someone else to get things started.

Anyway, Jay asked if we would help. He got three guys to volunteer their dicks and organized an impromptu dick sucking contest. The three guys wore blindfolds while me, my wife, and this other woman got on our knees and took turns sucking on them. We had two minutes on each man, then we would rotate, and suck the next guy for two minutes, too. The guys knew one of the cocksuckers was a guy, but not which one. At the end, they ranked the three blow jobs they had gotten in order from the good one, better one, and best one. (Because we all know, there's no such thing as a bad blow job, right?)

It was hot as hell. In part, because here was this big group of people watching both me and my wife sucking dick. There were probably twenty people there, mostly guys, but couples, too. The other hot part was sucking on one guy and turning my head to see my wife doing the exact same thing to a different guy. And the other cool part was when we changed dicks and I knew the cock I was sucking was wet from my wife's mouth. Crazy fun!

I had the pleasure of MM with a married cpl, and plenty of MFM. She luv'd to watch. I'd probably scare my wife if she brought this up as a fantasy she'd like too see cum true... I might cream myself...or, at least say "Hell yes" before she finished her thought....hehe

Klippert, that is very hot too. Were you bi before that? was the other husband? HOw did it all get started and how old were you all?

Since Lynn seems to enjoy hearing the details of real life adventures, I'll share one. My wife and I had found a swinger group near us that welcomed bi-guys. It was sort of how the group got started. We were good friends with the group's organizer and at one of the parties Jay was concerned that nothing was happening yet. Everyone was just sort of sitting around waiting for someone else to get things started.

Anyway, Jay asked if we would help. He got three guys to volunteer their dicks and organized an impromptu dick sucking contest. The three guys wore blindfolds while me, my wife, and this other woman got on our knees and took turns sucking on them. We had two minutes on each man, then we would rotate, and suck the next guy for two minutes, too. The guys knew one of the cocksuckers was a guy, but not which one. At the end, they ranked the three blow jobs they had gotten in order from the good one, better one, and best one. (Because we all know, there's no such thing as a bad blow job, right?)

It was hot as hell. In part, because here was this big group of people watching both me and my wife sucking dick. There were probably twenty people there, mostly guys, but couples, too. The other hot part was sucking on one guy and turning my head to see my wife doing the exact same thing to a different guy. And the other cool part was when we changed dicks and I knew the cock I was sucking was wet from my wife's mouth. Crazy fun!

Bucky, so who won the contest?! lol.

Bucky, so who won the contest?! lol.

LOL, I guess I did leave that part out. My wife technically won and I came in second. But the one guy admitted later that he knew it was me sucking on him and he didn't feel right giving a guy a higher score than a woman.

Okay I am going to say it. My man don't go there and I love the hell out of him for it. My man is a man and not this cuckold bullshit I have been seeing raise it's head about this place. Let me correct my rant. In the stead of my make that OUR man. I am part of a poly family and we girls are the bi ones here. We love that our man is man enough to be the MAN in the family.

Any woman that wants to control her man in any way is a bitch that deserves to be old, alone, and lonely. Fact that.

I agree with Wyldfire, I like my man being a man even thouh I'm Bi, it just seems to be looked at in another way.
At the same time I don't think a man is gay just because he swaps out a BJ

I get very turned on when my fiance is doing me from behind, and I lay down with him resting on my back and hold my realistic dildo in my hand and pretend it's a 2nd man I'm sucking off while he's fucking me...and he shares the sucking with me. He will put it in his mouth and suck it and then kiss me, and then we will entwine tongues all over it...so very sexy. I can tell he's extra turned on while he does it..mmmm..may be that kind of weekend now that I'm talking about it!!! Getting a little tingly......

That is hot. I am not attracted to men and extremely to women. That being said I sucked a friend we were young, another in HS, and and man I met while on family vacation in college. (I thought this guy that wanted to meet me at the sauna, (I was in Austria so we couldn't communicate very well) was maried and she was hot. When I meet him it was his sister and only he showed up. So what the heck). I sometimes get a craving for cock. I would love to do this with my wife. But pretty sure she would never be up for anything outside of normal. What I have really been fantasizing about lately is a beautiful woman with a dick. To me the best of both worlds. The situation for any of it would have to be right, hot, and I would have to be in one of those moods (extremely sexually charged and open to just about anything). Kind of like I am getting now! This is the first time I have said this "out loud" ever. (Not even my best friend who I have wanted to suck off a time or two but was scared it would ruin everything if I tried.) I have never told anyone. So a big part of it for most straight men is getting over it. I had hoped it would happen with him and his wife , until she became an annoying B. I even tried to write a story about it.

Last edited:
I have done this, though my wife was not involved. She gave me permission to play with another couple and I sucked his cock while she watched for a while. It was ages ago, so I don't remember if he came in my mouth or not. He had a really nice cock, I do remember that, and I would certainly do it again.

I would love to suck a man's cock with my wife, or with another woman.

And I have sucked a man's cock before and had him come in my mouth. I liked that.

I get very turned on when my fiance is doing me from behind, and I lay down with him resting on my back and hold my realistic dildo in my hand and pretend it's a 2nd man I'm sucking off while he's fucking me...and he shares the sucking with me. He will put it in his mouth and suck it and then kiss me, and then we will entwine tongues all over it...so very sexy. I can tell he's extra turned on while he does it..mmmm..may be that kind of weekend now that I'm talking about it!!! Getting a little tingly......

This is very similar to some of the sexual play my wife and I enjoy. We simulate having a 2nd guy using a didlo quite frequently, either in her pussy while I lick her, or one or both of us sucking it while we fuck. I get really excited when she encourages me to suck it for her.

Not sure if we will ever take the step to make it a reality, but the fantasy play is very hot. Great thread.

This is very similar to some of the sexual play my wife and I enjoy. We simulate having a 2nd guy using a didlo quite frequently, either in her pussy while I lick her, or one or both of us sucking it while we fuck. I get really excited when she encourages me to suck it for her.

Not sure if we will ever take the step to make it a reality, but the fantasy play is very hot. Great thread.

Marcap, do you think you could actually do a mmf with your wife? or mfmf? Would she?

Back