Black bull owned wife.

HeathenG8

Virgin
Joined
Dec 18, 2016
Posts
5
I have enjoyed 100s of stories here. There are some really good writers with vivid imaginationso.

I would like to find a writer for a story. One about an interracial hotwife (my wife). She gets seduced or forced into being owned by a Black Bull Dom. Turned from successful business woman by day to a black bull's sex toy at night. The more perverted the better. I can supply the needed name and info about her but leave the story to the author. That's the whole point seeing what extremely perverted things another person could fantasize about my wife. We are on a interracial cuckold site and we both love hearing what others want to do to her but there aren't any good writers.

So any one up for the challenge? I can give any detail you may want or need.
 
you paying?

this idea would get slammed here. gotta be in Loving Wives? maybe fetish would cover it, but i think the story might get hammered there, too.

if it's just for 'personal use', or use on another website, i might have a go - depends on work that's going on. and it would have to be short - say 5k words.
 
we may work on your theme,please leave a reply if you wish to move ahead
Yes I would like to move ahead. This is for fantasy and reading pleasure. Hopefully the writer can have fun and use this idea to be a creative writing exercise.
 
you paying?

this idea would get slammed here.

So what? All of the best stories on here "get slammed." If I look at as story's feedback and it has lots and lots of angry people slamming the story, then more often then not, I know it will be a good one. You have to be a top notch novelist to get people's gander up.

I hope that a good writer takes the challenge and writes this story. Does Suewatcher still visit this site? I'll bet he could do it justice, but we haven't heard from him for a while
 
So what? All of the best stories on here "get slammed." If I look at as story's feedback and it has lots and lots of angry people slamming the story, then more often then not, I know it will be a good one. You have to be a top notch novelist to get people's gander up.

I hope that a good writer takes the challenge and writes this story. Does Suewatcher still visit this site? I'll bet he could do it justice, but we haven't heard from him for a while

i must be a fuckin' awesome writer, then.
 
the slamming

i have been a long time reader on here since 2001... but recently the slamming of loving wives stories has reached manic proportions...time to end anonymous feedback?
 
If anyone wants to have fun with it just let me know and I can provide whatever info you may need.
 
Back
Top