The Living Works of Art Challenge II - Female Body Edition

I think that's a very good attempt, you are in great shape: Hope you will post more.

I am excited about this being revamped! It is not as easy as it looks, but I like a good challenge! Hard to attend to all the details, but I go!

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_4872_edited-1-blur.jpg
    IMG_4872_edited-1-blur.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
What a fun challenge! I’m so glad I’m not the only one who thought this would be a fun idea and that the thread will start again.... I hope several more will join in on the fun!

Anyway, here is my attempt (should’ve worn a longer sheet....). It was harder then I thought to try and mimic the pose....

https://i.imgur.com/ix9Pjjh.jpg

Brilliant for your first attempt. Hoping you will post in other threads soon.

Fun challenge

Here is my attempt with a bit of fun editing

attachment.php

Attachments

• 7352D288-1561-4531-B6A8-D443FE3C91F5.jpg
    7352D288-1561-4531-B6A8-D443FE3C91F5.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
How marvelous ladies.
Greek Goddesses, all of you!.;)

Ain't nothing like the real thing. :D

What a fun challenge! I’m so glad I’m not the only one who thought this would be a fun idea and that the thread will start again.... I hope several more will join in on the fun!

Anyway, here is my attempt (should’ve worn a longer sheet....). It was harder then I thought to try and mimic the pose....
This is wonderful!!!
I am excited about this being revamped! It is not as easy as it looks, but I like a good challenge! Hard to attend to all the details, but I go!
Also wonderful!!

A third wonderful!!

You ladies are fabulous, I'm glad to see this thread going again! Fantastic job ladies!!! :rose::rose::rose:

ix9Pjjh.jpg

attachment.php

Here is my attempt with a bit of fun editing :)

View attachment 2042899

Every ones a winner. Well done.

ix9Pjjh.jpg

What a great job! Even the hairdo matches well with the original. Damn, you have some long legs.;)

ix9Pjjh.jpg

attachment.php

attachment.php

It’s really lovely to see these new editions to the gallery. Nice job ladies.

This is wonderful!!!

Also wonderful!!

A third wonderful!!

You ladies are fabulous, I'm glad to see this thread going again! Fantastic job ladies!!! :rose::rose::rose:

I like the thread it’s going to be so much fun working on the challenges. I hope we are able to get more fabulous lit ladies to join us. The more the merrier.

Back