Putting myself out there...

tenderisthenight000

Really Really Experienced
I've been on and off Lit for some time now, although admittedly I've spent more time off than on. I think this is a great place to explore your interests and hopefully find like-minded people to chat with. I like chatting about sex. There, I said it. I also like chatting about any other topic we may wander into while, before, or after we're done chatting about sex.

What I hope to find: a woman who wants to chat and/or email, someone interested in exploring their imagination with a likeminded individual.

I'm a 35 year-old single male with no kids. I have a full-time job but work from home most days and can converse whenever. I enjoy women who have a sense of humor and can be comfortable with themselves. I also enjoy women who want to have a conversation, a give and take. It's rather frustrating to chat with someone who answers everything with a "yes" or "no". As far as sexual preferences and fantasies, I think it would be more fun to discover those as we chat/message. But you can get an idea looking over my Tumblr page.

I suppose thats enough for now. If there's anyone interested, I look forward to hearing from you.

:rose:

I've been on and off Lit for some time now, although admittedly I've spent more time off than on. I think this is a great place to explore your interests and hopefully find like-minded people to chat with. I like chatting about sex. There, I said it. I also like chatting about any other topic we may wander into while, before, or after we're done chatting about sex.

What I hope to find: a woman who wants to chat and/or email, someone interested in exploring their imagination with a likeminded individual.

I'm a 35 year-old single male with no kids. I have a full-time job but work from home most days and can converse whenever. I enjoy women who have a sense of humor and can be comfortable with themselves. I also enjoy women who want to have a conversation, a give and take. It's rather frustrating to chat with someone who answers everything with a "yes" or "no". As far as sexual preferences and fantasies, I think it would be more fun to discover those as we chat/message. But you can get an idea looking over my Tumblr page.

I suppose thats enough for now. If there's anyone interested, I look forward to hearing from you.

Tender, my heartiest wishes for a lot of luck in your search.

To me it seems that you deserve it, as well as a woman who appreciates what you are offering. Trouble is, most women on Lit don't seem to be what you look for. But don't give up!!

To me it seems that you deserve it, as well as a woman who appreciates what you are offering. Trouble is, most women on Lit don't seem to be what you look for. But don't give up!!

Thanks, I'm hopeful there are at least some likeminded people on here!

Hope everyone is having a beautiful day...

tumblr_orwyvdOjzX1wszmu5o1_1280.jpg

There are a lot of women who will appreciate his honest and candid personal ad, I believe. Sometimes, finding just the right connection takes time. :rose:

I hope things are working out for you. Honesty and a suit should net you some responses as they seem to be both attractive and desireable to the women of Lit. And being from The PAC and is also good. Love Seattle and Portland having lived in both. I hope things work out for you.

Im loving that youre posting photos in your thread to keep it fresh and updated! Very cool and way more exciting than reading the word .... bump. Lol

Im loving that youre posting photos in your thread to keep it fresh and updated! Very cool and way more exciting than reading the word .... bump. Lol

I think it's fun that these sights that I take for granted are new and interesting to others.

Back