My Precious Little Bitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ameilia

Experienced
Joined
Apr 2, 2017
Posts
40
Been thinking of you today...the whole 4 hour drive today. There's something about driving and pushing my car hard that makes me so fucking horny...although what lately doesn't it seems.

Anyway...back to you. Ever since doing that short little, poorly filmed little clip for you I've been wanting more. I want you to sit back and watch me begin to play....to tell me what you want me to do. I want you to watch me use a variety of things on my body and pussy - from the application of coconut water lotion to cramming my cunt with this new toy I happened to find. Actually, I was going to get a new toy for the dogs when I saw this...it's round with rough rubber points coming off it and smooth areas between them....I couldn't help myself, by the time I got home all I could think about was fucking myself with that...and I did.

What would have made it better would have been if you were there watching. I want to see your cock in your hand stroking it....but you're not allowed to cum. All you can do is watch and stroke. But then I also really want that dog collar and leash on you.

REMAINDER REMOVED BY MOD

Forum Guidelines

10. Please do not post story submissions to the forums. You may post short snippets (less than 3 paragraphs or so) for discussion, but please post your full stories to the story side.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
And you may wish get a life vs play at one. Take the whole thing down then not just a portion.

You might wanna chill the fuck out as well as go over the rules and your first post. Notice it sez edited by mod _Lynn_ not EquinoxRising, while you're getting snarky. Forums are for discussing shit. Was a decent read, though.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top