Boys & Dildos

Anyone ever try a hitch? This one is a 2" one.
 

Attachments

  • Hitch2.jpg
    Hitch2.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 583
The men are those who dares to stand up against the people like you. You and S_B has been going after a lot of people lately. But since I do not see any smileys or emoticons, in your comment. I think you really wants to go crazy at the men. Who likes to have some butt fun and what not. Cause right now, you seem to be a big troll/trawler. Just looking for a fight in some ways or another, as long you "try" to make a joke. About assholes, dicks and dildos.
you should not give them the satisfaction of replying to them. Everyone knows that those who make the most noise about this are those that secretly crave a cock up their ass or down their throat. Little do they know that it is possible to enjoy a well rounded sex life with a woman and still have sex with men. Show me any man who can't be turned on by having his prostate stimulated and I will show you a truly non-functional male.
 
Just got a new friend in the mail. Took a few pics.
 

Attachments

  • Toy1Resized.jpg
    Toy1Resized.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 554
  • IMAG0085.jpg
    IMAG0085.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 512
Wow very nice. Does it vibrate? How does it feel?

Doesn't vibrate. I went for something with a more realistic feel that had a suction cup. Feels great. Really does feel life like, especially when I ease it in slow at first. It was listed as 7 inches but its closer to 8.
 
wishing that was my cock inside your hot ass......mmmmm :kiss:

Nice vid....thanks!

That was an amazing video! I would love to learn how to play like that! Thanks for sharing this video!

Your videos are incredible! Do you have more? Again, thanks for sharing them!

Kelli, your vids are hot and so are you hun, however, it looks like your needing someone to help out/clean up! :D

You are getting me sofaking hot Kelli....

Would you like me to take care of you

for ALL of you... wish you could be making me spurt :)
 
301_1000.jpg

332_1000.jpg
 
Oh YEAH!

I've been playing with my dildos twice a day for the last few days and just love how they feel sliding in and out of my boy pussy!! I can't get enough!!! Just love riding that cock!! Going to have to look for a real cock soon!!!!
 
Just Love It

Love it!...especially when I am camming.
 

Attachments

  • Love+It!-1.jpg
    Love+It!-1.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 248
Anytime a dildo gets near my ass I get so hard. I cum so hard and fast when a dildo is in me.
 
Back
Top