Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Fetish & Sexuality Central

Old 07-22-2015, 06:15 PM   #326
secret_passion49
Really Experienced

=======

Last edited by secret_passion49 : 07-24-2015 at 05:56 PM.

Old 07-23-2015, 02:01 AM   #327
KJack
Virgin

Home

My wife worked third shift and a couple of times women would come over and we fucked our brains out. Very hazardous and exhilarating at the same time.

Old 07-23-2015, 06:44 AM   #328
leashedbottom
Experienced

i was running an ad on phone chat line, looking for an older, experienced Dom to meet with on a regular basis, and was getting a lot of responses from men who said they were into all the things i am into but, every time i hooked up with one it was always a disappointment. i was giving a lot of blowjobs but that was it, and i was about to take down my ad. i was on my bed naked and stroking my dick while i listened to responses in my mailbox.. the usual " I am a master...blah blah blah"... erasing them when i got to number 11 and heard a deep coarse voice say "Get naked, on your knees and call..." ending with a phone number.

i dot know what it was about that message but i listened to it over and over after writing the number down. i stared at that piece of paper for a long time, laying on my belly and slowly rubbing my really hard dick on the bed. i was trembling and my mouth was dry when i dialed that number with a shaking finger. It rang once and i hung up, then dialed it again, remembering this time the directive i had been given and getting on my knees.

It again rang once and was picked up.. the voice on the other end said that if i wasn't naked and on my knees to hang up then silence... i waited and after a few seconds and the voice spoke again this time telling me that if i hadn't followed His command i was wasting my time and His... i stuttered a whispery 'i am'... He was silent for a few seconds and said that if i wanted to be considered to be His boy i had to get up after i hung up and drive to the address He gave me... i was to do this without getting dressed and to not bring any clothing with me, to park up under the carport, enter the house through the side door and put on whatever was on the table by the door.

It was dark out so there was less risk of being seen as i went out to my car, completely naked and drove to His house, a twenty minute drive to His neighborhood and another fifteen minutes to find his house. It was pitch black under the carport but i pulled in, got out of my car, looking all around and walked to the door... i was extremely nervous and shaking bad, but my cock was rock hard... i went into the house and there was the table and on it was a cockstrap which i put on... i walked into the living room and there was a tall slender man with light red hair sitting in a La-Z-Boy chair, sipping a whiskey and listening to jazz. He was wearing black lounge pants and had a crop laying across His thighs... and there was a Cat-o-nine on the end table between His chair and the sofa.

He motioned for me to stop in the middle of the dimly lit room. i stood there for a long time while He casually sipped His whiskey before He motioned with a finger for my to turn around. i did a low turn, trying hard to stop trembling... there was something about Him that had me shaking, even more than i already was from the whole situation... After coming around to face Him again He motioned for me to kneel, which i did... putting my hands behind my back... He stood up then and began circling me slowly, dragging the tip of the crop over my chest, shoulders, sides then my stomach lower back and hips... then my butt cheeks and thighs and finally my stiff cock and balls before using the crop to get down on all four.

He tapped me on the shoulder and i dropped down to my elbows, then He pressed the crop against the insides of my thighs, directing me to spread my knees further apart and in effect spreading my butt cheeks wide. He tapped my right cheek with the crop then walked over and traded the crop for the Cat and came back, dragging the leather strands over my head, back and ass, letting it fall between my buttocks and dragging it back to my shoulders. i was a wreck by then especially from the feel of the Cat brushing the underside of my balls and my asshole. The Cat lifted off me and for the longest time He just stood there... then He brought the Cat down hard on my ass...

For the rest of the night i was whipped, spanked... over His knee at one point... He put nipple clamps on me, then used the Cat on every inch of my body... He took the clamps off and pulled me to Him and began chewing on my nipples... i reacted by raising my hands and He grabbed them and told me never to do that again... and i didn't... Then He put me on my knees and stripped off His loungers, revealing a huge cock and low-hanging balls and told me to suck it. i gorged on that cock and balls like never before... i have loved sucking cock since i was 13 but never wanted it as much as i did then... He fucked my mouth, gagging me with cock... then He put me down on all four again and filled my ass with His cock and fucked me hard and mercilessly... When He was ready He pulled his cock from my well-reamed asshole and shoved it on my mouth as He let loose a flood of creamy jizz which i eagerly gulped down.

He then told me to go... and that i wasn't to call Him, He would call me... if He was interested...

It was just before dawn and i still had to make it home without being seen... i left with a sore and tender ass, a well-reamed asshole and a belly full of His cum...

i never heard from Him again

Old 07-23-2015, 09:56 AM   #329
MilkFountain
Literotica Guru

My wife danced naked under a full moon in the park

Under a full moon on a hot August night, while I waited in our camper van, my wife danced naked in a clearing in a park in Mill Valley, California. I watched through the curtains of the van. Suddenly, headlights flooded the area from a car we hadn't seen parked under trees on the far side. She ran back to me in the van. Soon, the car's lights were doused. The car didn't move. We guessed that it was some guys parked, drinking beer, and that they were even shyer on seeing her than she was on being seen.

My wife (and I!) were horny as all get out. I suggested she sneak up on the car to see who was in it. She asked what she should do if there was guys alone. I said that depended on her.

I accompanied her. We were both barefoot, creeping along in the dark beneath the trees until we got to the car. I was dressed and she had on panties and a long pullover shirt that covered her bum. Ten meters before we got to the car we heard the voices of young men, excitedly talking about what they had seen of my wife. I asked her if she wanted to go. She nodded. I kneeled down and pulled off her panties. All she wore was the shirt as she asked me for the second time if I was "Sure?" As she turned to go, I grabbed her arm and pulled her close to whisper in her ear that before she made any move to get in, she should talk to them through a rolled-down window to see if she felt safe. I squatted down behind the car, my back to the bumper.

She went around to the driver's side window. I couldn't hear what was said as she talked with them. Then I heard the car door open, heard and felt the car shift as she got in, and I listened. I heard muffled voices, occasional words, including introductions and nervous questions, and then silence. Without any continuity the car shuddered against my shoulders, a car spring creaked, and then more silence; sometimes there was a faint rhythmic shifting against my shoulders. Then, after about ten minutes I heard a guttural grunt, followed by a one-syllable giggle from my wife. After that I waited a long time, never hearing the kind of cry from her I've heard so often in the heat of her being penetrated but over the period of more than an hour, I did distinctly hear a number of deep-voiced "Yes, Now, I'm comings and Oh Gods."

Back with me in the van she said she had sucked off the four of them at least twice, she thinks more.

Last edited by MilkFountain : 07-23-2015 at 10:01 AM.

Old 07-23-2015, 12:44 PM   #330
charmy
Virgin

i shouldn't of

Her husband of a massive build slept cross armed on the floor as his wife came onto me. It was in the early hours of the morning and as her hands slid up the inside of my thighs i felt myself growing harder knowing at any time his eyes might open. I let her roll her hand over my balls and up my sharft as i watched his face for movement. It was so wrong she was married but the frill turned me on so much i my jeans zipper bit at my hard on. At any moment he would wake and she her hands all over my crotch. "na stop i demanded" in a voice i didn't believe. Now my cock was topping my jeans, her touch was one of desire. she ran her hands over my chest and mouthed my jeans. i could feel the warmth of her breath.
she notice the top of my cock breaching my jeans and kissed it. My protested had excited her she pinched my nipples. whats that about? It just made me feel dominated. Her hands slid over my chest and around to my arse cheeks. she grabbed both firmly in hand and devoured my head. I was sure her moans would wake her husband and pushed her off. She waved my hands away and grabbed my jeans. with one swift movement she unbuckled my button and yanked zipper and all down. my cock sprang to life i thought my skin would burst i was so hard. She looked to see if her husband had stirred then mounted me. her tits pushed against my face i felt the warmth of her crouch flow over my nuts. I need to breath, i pushed her back and she arched back with one hand wrapped around my sharft and fell onto her husband.
She never let go, he moaned and rolled towards me. I held my breath as seconds turned to hours. in a flash she had mounted me again and slide slowly down my hard on. She seem more turned on now her husband was facing us. Now maybe its a guy thing but been inside a woman just seems oh so fucking good when she wants it more than you. She clamped and demanded, her legs folded neatly as her arms wrapped around my neck. I was nothing to her but something she needed.
The first time she came i could feel wetness around my arse, the 2nd time my balls stang. Just when i was about to blow she stopped put a finger to her lips and kneeled before me. with one hand she stroke me. she smiled as i lost my load over the place and hummed well i think it was a hum. thinking back it might of been a purr.
She laid down next to her husband and rubbed his lips. I thought hell shes gunna wake him up!
I went to bed.
Next morning i had slept in which was unusual. I heard movement and figured it was time to face the music.
Nothing happened, it was if it was a dream. I made breakfast we had coffee and they went to leave. As she said goodbye she said aloud "me and my husband love your taste" her husband winked at me and said "thanks for a gr8 night"

Old 07-23-2015, 12:49 PM   #331
TattedSub
Experienced

JC Penney fitting room.

Old 07-23-2015, 02:47 PM   #332
Becci2U
Really Experienced

Entering into a sexual relationship with someone I met on Lit.

Old 07-23-2015, 02:51 PM   #333
KUJACK
Literotica Guru

Fucking

Fucking my cousin without a condom, What was I thinking, Oh yeah, my cock was doing the thought process. Thank god no pregnancy

Old 07-23-2015, 05:22 PM   #334
JorjaRayne
Really Experienced

Fucking this guy i just met on the railing of my hometown watertower in Alabama....buck naked

Old 07-24-2015, 01:04 AM   #335
sensualsharon
Really Experienced

I masturbated on a front lawn at night with a garden hose using the high pressure nozzle like the shower massager head. I'm lucky my mom didn't come out to see what was keeping me or that a passing car didn't catch me in the headlights.

Please visit my blog. A hopefully interesting site with nearly 200 erotic recordings of mine, and stories I've written. A totally free site I made strictly for the enjoyment of others.

http://sexychatwithsharon.com/

Old 07-24-2015, 01:12 AM   #336
Elena1201
Experienced

Hmm

Probably telling the guy I was seeing at the time that I was on birth control. Even though I hadn't been on it for months

Old 07-24-2015, 04:51 PM   #337
LexGreen
Virgin

Strategically had unprotected sex with CEOs daughter on his yacht after he took credit for one of my proposals.

Did my best to knock her up only to find myself in my doctors office needing a damn penicillin shot. Could have been worse I guess, but I'm more careful now.

Old 07-24-2015, 05:28 PM   #338
iamshawn
Really Experienced

I almost got shot dead in a Mexican jungle over sex. So that was kind of risky, and pretty stupid too.

Old 07-24-2015, 05:48 PM   #339
Funnbrandy
Really Experienced

Wow

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamshawn View Post
I almost got shot dead in a Mexican jungle over sex. So that was kind of risky, and pretty stupid too.
I was gonna say random bareback encounters!....but yours sounds way more interesting and risky! Lol!

Old 07-24-2015, 05:53 PM   #340
iamshawn
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnbrandy View Post
I was gonna say random bareback encounters!....but yours sounds way more interesting and risky! Lol!
Interesting and risky, akin to young and foolish

Old 07-24-2015, 06:17 PM   #341
Owwee
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallgirl View Post
you mean hooking up with his best friend?

our marriage was in a rough patch after the second kid was born. i was being ignored at home.

his friend was drop dead sexy. i called him up and just plain out asked and he jumped at the chance. we had him over for dinner(he was getting a divorce at the time) and he dropped a few hints for me to sneak downstairs later, which i did.

it really wasnt our plan to do that that night, but we did. luckily we didn't get caught.
Thats a great story!

Old 07-24-2015, 06:18 PM   #342
MilkFountain
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexGreen View Post
Strategically had unprotected sex with CEOs daughter on his yacht after he took credit for one of my proposals.

Did my best to knock her up only to find myself in my doctors office needing a damn penicillin shot. Could have been worse I guess, but I'm more careful now.
Halleluyah! Good one. You're damned right it could have been worse . . . Revenge sex can be wonderful. Pity sex too. Hell, hahaha all sex is fine! I got married to the girl who took revenge on her husband, sex with me, but we fell in love and eventually married, and she's been with me ever since.

But, I've got to hand it to you. Yours was a real, high risk.