Shadows of the South

Saide knew he struggled to express himself but she was patient and was always very understanding. She stroked his legs softly.

"Huni you know sometimes you make me feel like a hooker because you always pay for things I want if I do what you want. I love you and you don't have to buy me stuff for doing something you want. I actually want to do it. I like trying new things. I just thought if I act like I don't want to do it the more excited you'd be when I said I'd do it. You know I said you don't have to buy me things to do things you want it doesn't mean I don't want you buy me some lingerie because that would be a treat for both of us, don't you think?"

She crawled closer to his cock. She took his cock in her hand and stroked softly. "This is cock is mine all mine and I want it in all of my holes." She leaned down and kissed his cock head. She then ran her tongue over his balls as she stroked his cock. She gripped the base of his cock and then open her mouth. She slowly started to take him in her mouth she was sucking softly on his cock. She wasn't going to deepthroat him yet. She wanted to tease him still before taking him fully in her mouth.
 
Mickey initially felt bad, as he hadn't intended to make Saide feel like a hooker.
He just liked to buy her nice things.

That said, there was a saying wasn't there, about the ideal wife being 'a lady on the street, and a whore in the bedroom'?

The fact she was keen to go lingerie shopping made him happy.

When she admitted that she had been playing 'hard to get', over the deepthroat thing, he loved her all the more for it.

When she told him "This is cock is mine all mine and I want it in all of my holes."
He felt himself pulse with lust. His cockhead swelled, as she licked him.

Saide's tongue felt great on his balls, as she stroked him, he moaned.
"God, Saide, I want to fuck your mouth!" He gasped, as she teased him.

In his mind's eye, she lifted her mouth up, almost off his steel-hard rod, before plunging it down again, taking all of it into her throat, feeling his head glide past her tongue and into her throat.
He felt her fluttering her tongue and squeezing with her throat muscles, and loved it all!
 
Last edited:
Saide had always been brought up to think a wife was suppose to be a lady out of the bed room and in the bedroom a whore. She always tried to be a good wife to him because she knew he could have anyone he wanted. He was a good looking guy and a lot woman like herself were attracted to his power.

She loved getting new lingerie because it always made her feel sexy and confident. She winked at him hearing him say"God, Saide, I want to fuck your mouth!"

She looked at him as she decided to stop teasing him. She took him fully in her mouth. She winked at him and she stroked his balls softly as she sucked his cock harder. She loved feeling his cock deep in her mouth. She was starting to gag a little on his cock as she sucked harder but she didn't take him out of her mouth. He was still all the way in her mouth.
 
He was glad she'd stopped teasing him, as he was starting to rasie his hips off the bed to try and get his cock into her warm, wet mouth.

Mickey couldn't believe Saide has taken him all in.
'My God!' he thought; 'this felt amazing, even better than I imagined!'

She started to make the little 'glug, glug' noise as she gagged on his cock, but that just made him harder for her.

She was lucky she'd tied his hands, if they were free he would have been grabbing the side of her head, and plowing in and out of her mouth with abandon!

"God Yes, Saide, take it all! God yes!" He gasped, through gritted teeth.

The chords on his neck stood out, as he watched her sexy mouth go ing up & down on his cock. he had never seen a sexier sight.
 
Saide saw his hips raise off the bed. She was happy to see he was enjoying it so much that he wanted to get deeper in her mouth even though he was fully in her mouth. She waz gagging but her lips were still slodong over his full length. She was havinf dnjoying sucking on his full cock. His balls were slapping against her chin as she sucked harder and faster. Her nails were running across his balls.

She loved hearing him say name but she determined to get him screaming out her name. She wanted to make him scream in pleasure as she gagged on his cock.
 
Mickey really couldn't believe how good this was!
Even though she was in complete control, Saide was taking his whole length, and his balls were slapping her chin, as she sucked him harder & faster.
When she scratched her nails across his taut balls, he couldn't hold back any more.
"Fuck Saide! I'm gonna cum! I can't hold on much longer" He yelled.

He was pulling against the ties, securing him to the bed, he was desperate to cum, and after, he wanted to take her, ravage her.
To make her his once more.
 
Saide looked up at him she loved seeing him in pleasure. She always wanted to make him feel good because when he felt good she did too. His balls were rubbing against her chin as she gagged on his cock but she wasn't stopping sucking him. Her nails were scratching his balls but she wasn't being to rough with his balls. She felt happy hearing him say "Fuck Saide! I'm gonna cum! I can't hold on much longer"

She looked up at him with a look that read don't hold back. She saw he was struggling against his restraints. She was going to un-tie him once he came for her. She loved the taste of his cum. She always swallowed never spat his cum out.
 
Mickey had run out of self-control.
Sadie was taking him over the edge.
The way she looked at him, almost daring him to cum, was too much.
He felt his balls contract and then he groaned "Aaaggghh, I'm Ahhh, cumming!", as he shot into her warm, wet, willing mouth.
His hips lifting off the bed, as Saide took all he had to give her.

After several powerful squirts of cum, Mickey's body relaxed enough he could just lie back on the bed and regain his breath.

"Oh Baby, that was fantastic!" He gasped, still trying to get enough air, as Saide's mouth & tongue continued to work their magic.
 
Saide looked up at him and winked hearing groan, she loved making her man groan. She saw his hips lifting off the bed and then she felt his load hit the back of her throat. With his cock still in her mouth she couldn't swallow his cum just yet. She carried on sucking him. She breathing calmly through her nose. She saw his body relax down flat on the bed. She took his cock out of her mouth and swallowed his load in her mouth. She licked her lips. "Yummy." She smiled at him before licking his cock clean. "Now how about you return the favour and make me feel good." She said as she untied him.
 
Mickey smiled at Saide's thinly veiled invitation, and pulled her to him, to kiss her long & deep.
He reached behind her, and unzipped her dress, sliding the smooth material off her shoulders, so he could nuzzle & lick her already pert nipples on her gorgeous breasts.
He breathed in her scent, as his tongue swept across the taut nub, and enjoyed the sharp intake of breath, before switching to the other one, and flicking his tongue over that nipple a few times, leaving it erect and glistening with saliva.
Saide was wearing his favourite perfume, she must have dabbed a spot between her breasts, and he felt himself starting to harden again, as he gently pushed her back onto the bed, and slid a hand up her dress, sliding a fingertip teasingly up her soft thigh, until he met the wispy fabric of her thong.
With his other hand he slid the fabric of the dress upwards, underneath her, lifting her slightly off the bed as he did so.

He eased the thong to one side, and slid his finger across her pussy lips from back to front, pushing a little harder, as he felt her clitoris, and parting her lips, rubbed gently in circles across the sensitive bud, feeling moisture gathering there.

"Is that good, baby, or would you rather my tongue was there?"
He asked her, teasingly, already pretty sure what the answer would be.
 
Saide kissed Mickey back passionately she stroked his chest softly. She felt him start to unzip her dress. She loved feeling his hands on her body. She moaned as he licked her hard nipples. She knew her scent drove him crazy so she always wore his favourite perfume. She loved feeling his tongue on her nipples.

She felt his fingers slide across her wet pussy lips. She closed her eyes moaning. She hated that he was only pleasing her with his fingers she wanted his tongue and he was just teasing her. She always hated it when he teased her.

"Your a massive tease and its not fair baby so you need to stop teasing me and get your tongue in action." She laughed.
 
Mickey felt mean for teasing her, but Saide always reacted so deliciously.

He leaned into her and replaced his finger with his tongue.
He drank in her scent, the faint musk which enchanted him, and pushing her thighs a little wider apart, probed between her already slick lips with his tongue, suing the tip to flick across her clit which was now peeping out from under its hood.

He flicked his tongue back and forth for abopt a minute, enjoying her little gasps and moans as he did so.
Then he fastened his mouth over her pussy and sucked gently, pulling the clit right out of its hood & into his mouth. He moved his head gently side to side, pulling her clit with it, making her moan a little louder.
Her juices were flowing and he happily drank her nectar, as he drove her forward, feeling the waves of pleasure roll over her.

He then introduced his middle finger inside her and found her G-spot after only a few seconds. The hardened disc of tissue, gave away its position when he scraped his fingertip across it, and her hips left the bed for a second.

He smiled into her pussy before moving that fingertip back & forth across it, and flicking his tongue out again, to sweep across her engorged clit. He kept a steady rhythm going for a good couple of minutes, revelling in her pleasure as she began to climb towards her peak.

He noticed the slight tang in the taste of her juices and knew it wouldn't take her too long.
His jaw was getting sore, but his reward would be worth it, when she came.
He liked it when she was noisy, which wasn't often, but it really stroked his ego to know he had it in him to make her lose control!
 
Last edited:
"Oh Mickey baby that's it oh god." She said only loud enough for him to hear. She had never been extremely vocal in the bedroom she rather show him her enjoyment by cumming for him instead of screaming. She spread her legs wider for him. She moaned feeling his tongue flick back and forth. She felt lucky to have him he'd always been a great lover to her. He was always so good with his big strong hands and with his tongue but she couldn't forget what his cock always did to her. His cock drove her crazy. She was pleasantly shocked when he slide his middle finger into her pussy and quickly found her G-spot. It always amazed how quick he found her G-spot. Her hips raised up as his finger ran across her G-spot.

"Oh baby oh god your gonna make me cum." She called out as she pinched her nipples roughly. Her pussy was getting wetter and wetter and his tongue was just where she liked it. She closed her eyes moaning as she started to cum her orgasm was intense and her full body shaked a little. Her body felt so good. As her orgasm started to slow down she let out a loud moan of pleasure she felt so good. "Baby I need you in me I need you to take me."
 
Mickey loved it when Saide closed her eyes during orgasm - he knew it was a good one!

When she demanded he enter her, his erection started to return, with a vengeance!

After a couple of strokes with his hand, he was hard enough to enter her, and he rubbed the head of his cock over her lips and clit, teasing her a little more, before sliding the first few inches into her and starting a gentle rhythm.

He reached up, and using his abdominal muscles to support his weight as he thrust into her, he reached up to squeeze Saide's lucsious tits. He tweaked the nipples, hard enough to make her gasp, but not really hard enough to hurt.

Then he thrust his full length into her, and rested his head upon her left tit, sliding his tongue over it, sucking the erect nippleinto his mouth, and using his hands now, to support his weight on the bed, as he started to thrust into her harder & harder.

"Is this what you wanted, my love?" He asked, with a mischievous twinkle in his eye.
 
She looked at him and smiled as he squeezed her boobs and tweaked her hard nipples. She moaned loudly as he was taking her hard just the way she liked it. She closed her eyes as he thrusted fully into her. She opened her eyes looking at him resting his head upon her left boob. She moaned feeling his tongue run over her nipple. "Oh baby I love." She whispered feeling him thrust in and out of her.

"Oh Mickey you don't even have to ask me you. You know what I want and like. Your lucky I love you because if I didn't I wouldn't put up with you being mischievous." She laughed playfully slapping his chest. She moaned softly as she started to thrust her hips upwards meeting his thrusts with her own. "Oh baby I want you to take me from behind!"
 
Mickey grinned as she slapped his chest & then asked to be taken from behind.
He pulled out and flipped her over, as if she weighed next to nothing.

He pushed her thighs apart, and edged between them, until his hard length was nudging at her puffy pussy lips.

He pushed hard and impaled her upon his cock, in one go.

He loved this view of her ass, and the slight rippling of the flesh as he pounded into her, time & again.

He spanked her ass lightly, as he thrust in & out, in a steady rhythm, enjoying the feeling of her pussy squeezing his cock, now the angle was just right for him, as well as her.

He lay on top of her, and reached under to grab her full boobs, and tease the nipples with his fingertips. His thrusts pushed each breath from her, as she struggled to speak.

"Is this what you had in mind, lover, of being taken from behind?"

He leaned forward and nibbled her earlobe.
 
She found it funny how he just flipped her over. He could just lift her so easily.
She moved her thighs apart. She felt his cock rubbing against her wet pussy lips. "Oh baby I want you so much." She whispered. She moaned loudly when he just pushed roughly into her. Doggy was her favourite position it meant he could get deeper in her. "Harder baby." She squealed when he spanked her ass lightly she loved it when he spanked her. Her pussy was gripping his cock her hips were moving in time with his.

She felt his hands playing with her boobs. He was teasing her hard nipples. His thrusts were getting deeper and harder. She was breathing heavily under him. She felt good he was taking her so hard. "Shh shut up and just fuck me." She laughed thrusting her hips backwards. She closed her eyes as she felt like she was getting closer to cumming. She moaned as he nibbled on her earlobe.
 
When Saide demanded to be fucked hard Mickey grabbed her hips and thrust into her even harder than before.
He used the extra leverage to pull her back onto his cock with every stroke, making him grunt with the effort and making her gasp & moan as well.

He had almost pulled her lower half off the bed with the exertion and was completely focused on making her cum, and hard.

He knew she was getting closer, and realised his own climax would not be long in coming either.

"God, I, love, fucking, you, like, this, Saide!" He gasped, punctuation each thrust. With a word.

"Cum for me, Baby!”
 
Saide loved how hard Mickey was fucking her. She was moaning loudly. The room was full of the sound of their bodies slapping together. She liked how determined he was to pleasure her. She wanted him to feel pleasure she founded pleasure in giving him pleasure. She was getting closer to cumming and she was feeling so much pleasure.

"Oh mmm baby yes fuck. You know how I like it rough and hard. I love you baby." She was started to breath heavily her body shaking as she started to cum. She closed her eyes moaning. "Oh baby yes cum in me fill me up with your cum." She bite her lip roughly as her body felt like it was in ecstasy.
 
When Saide said "Cum for me Baby!" Mickey unleashed his orgasm, which he had been holding back to wait for hers.
He grabbed her hair with one hand, and pulled it hard, as he pumped into her to the hilt and he felt his seed pulsing into her hot, wet pussy.

"Oh my God!" He gasped, as he felt her orgasm welling up within her.
 
Saide felt him cum deep in her and it felt good. She moaned softly as he grabbed her hair pulling it hard. She always loved how rough he was with her.

She was cumming and it was so intense. Her body was tingling all over it was such a heavenly feeling. She bite her lip closing her eyes moaning. "Oh baby." She called out. Her toes were curling and her back was arching her pussy was gripping his cock harder. Her climax was intense and when it finished she gradually started to regain her breath.
 
Mickey had cum hard in her, and Saide's pussy milked him of his cum, and he held himself within her.

As they both regained their breath, he stayed buried insode her and rolled to the side, pulling her with him, his upper hand snaking around her waist to hold her close.

"Oh, baby - that was great! Just what the Doctor ordered!" He said with a smile.

He lay spooned behind her, with his other hand under her neck, resting on her pert boob, just lazily playing with the nipple.

"Let's just lie here for a few minutes - unless you want to try and get me interested in going again - but it might take me a while!"
 
"Yeah it was great and you know I love taking care of my man." She ran her fingers through her hair she was breathing normally again.She closed her eyes laying back. She leaned against his chest. She loved being with him. He just made her complete.

"Huni there is no rush just relax enjoy being here with me. You can fuck me more later but let's just cuddle for now. I love you so much and I missed you so much today. Do you think you could maybe take sometime off and maybe we could take a short vacation just you and me naked most of the time. You know I love being your wife you make me feel so happy and you make me feel like I've got purpose."
 
The thought of a short vacation had never occurred to Mickey before she mentioned it.
He had always been too busy with 'The Business'.
Now he had lackeys to do most of his dirty work, and a few truste men to help him, he wondered whether he could take some time off?

"What a great idea, Baby. I'll have to speak to da boys to see if I can leave them in charge for a while."

He thought for a moment, as he lazily stroked her breast and breathed in the feminine scent of her hair.
He had money, and quite a bit of it stashed away, but what was the point if you didn't enjoy it?
"Where would we go, and what would you like to do?" He asked.
 
"Yeah baby you know me I'm full of great ideas. I'm sure the boys will do great without you. I just want take a break from life and just be alone with you." She ran her fingers through her hair as she bite her lip as he stroked her boobs. "Um what about Bora Bora? We can have fun and enjoy the hot weather and have sex on the beach just do what we should of done on our honeymoon that called off because of business." She sighed thinking about how sad she had been when he told her they couldn't go on their honeymoon but she had been understanding and let it go.
 
Back
Top