Exhibitionism Ladies have you ever exposed yourself in public accidentally on purpose

Yes. It's fun to let men see things and act like you don't realize it. ;)

I love to watch reactions...nothing like an unsolicited hard on in a public place or watching nipples suddenly get pointy in a warm space....
 
I definitely have...I think most women would say they have. That’s why we wear bright colored panties! LOL
 
No bra - nearly transparent tops, shirts that are one size too small, short skirts, loose clothes that tend to fly up on windy days - ummm yes I do think I have a thing for flashing.
 
I think that some women really don’t think about it. I have a niece who when we had a family day at a pool was in a nip slip mode maybe 50% of the time. I had a college GF who had a really pert pair and I don’t think that she owned a bra. Back then loose Cotton tops were the norm and her tits were constantly on display.summer sundresses are the best. Loose skirts that blow in the wind and loose tops for nip slips.
 
I met a woman on line a year ago from Australia playing Words w Friends, She was going to NYC for a vacation so i drove in meet her. We ended up in her hotel room. I asked if she wanted to shut the blinds and she declined say they could watch if they wanted. We could see people scross the street very clearly so im sure they could see us. They got a great 1 hour show. if they chose to watch.
 
Fun with Sir

In the summer Sir gets me to wear a short summer dress and nothing else. We have fun when we are out exposing my breasts and labium.
 
Love to dress up in a low cut sexy top that shows off my 46DD's and a short skirt and sometimes fishnet stocking gs and no panties and drive down the freeway and pace a big truck and when I've got their attention, give them a flash or a show just to make their day. It's safe, cuz. I'm in my car and I can always speed away and they'll never catch me. I also can get over the embarrassment of looking at someone face to face because the big trucks sit up so high. Gives them a good vantage point to see me put on a show for them! Makes me hot!!! I love it when they speed up or scramble to change lanes to stay right next to me so they can watch!!!
Next time you're on the freeway, don't get "tunnel vision" , look around- I could be the car next to you! Honk your horn if you see me, and if I know you're watching, I might show you more! Lol
 
Last edited:
out to dinner

attachme...1&d=1541529898

out to dinner with the wife! she indulges me sometimes!

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2058068&stc=1&d=1541529898
 

Attachments

  • photo2 cropped.jpg
    photo2 cropped.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 3,916
Back
Top