The Coal Country Gazette

Private Property
Keep Out

It is Trump's company, (now) and it is none of our business, how he conducts his business, and runs his company.

3/17/2017


President Donald Trump had a bit of a slip-up during a joint press conference with German Chancellor Angela Merkel on Friday.

When a German reporter asked Trump about his isolationism and suggested his “America first” policies could weaken the European Union, Trump said, “The United States has been treated very, very unfairly by many countries over the years and that’s going to stop.”

He then went on: “We’re a very powerful company — country,” catching his mistake.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-calls-country-company_us_58cc3373e4b0ec9d29dbf949
 
This thread is nothing much more than tumbleweeds, cobwebs and the butt hurt of someone who cannot get over picking Hillary to lose the election...



:shrug:
 
Coal Country Gazette Editorial Page

"trummp is jes like me so that is why i suport em"
 
GOP Leaders Have Lunch With Steve Wynn Today After Giving Up on ACA Repeal Vote

It's much more important than dealing with your healthcare. Look how much he's raising for the RNC. He needs to pay less for his employees healthcare. Please help him out. Send your donations to...
 
Does Sarah Huckabee have big shoes to fill?

All clowns wear big shoes.
 
Is this just one of the many Trump attack threads?! Reading the title, I thought it'd be about the John Oliver suit!
 
And now Jay Sekulow is taking over a lot of Spicer's duties. It makes sense. Trump supporters are suckers.

Only "speaking" for myself here, but I'm debating if a Spicer or a sucker is better, & the answer I am continually getting is "None of the above".

That "said", I'd take either if they were doing their jobs for a President who was actually doing their job. (Back on-topic, maybe he'll get some coal in his stocking for it if he doesn't add the North Pole to his travel ban.)
 
Trump is waiting, dick in hand, to sigh this awesome denial of healthcare bill.

Yup, that's what he said.
 
Back
Top