Do I know any of you people anymore?

Very well Agnes.

The post speaks for itself and my questions still stand.

I have no inclination to spend the hours it would take to find the posts in question so why don't you regale us with your side of story of why you got yourself banned, you useless old fuck?



Oh, because it would prove I was correct, that's why.
 
I can't remember if I had some pic's of Freya or not from back in the day.

My computer crashed a few years ago and I lost some very sexy pictures of several very, very nice looking Lit Ladies!:(


Hi Freya!

Oh, that's not creepy at all.
 
Heya Freya, this is the poster formerly known as Ishmael (long story there). You still up where you were?

I am. Up in the frozen tundra, although it's not so cold right now.

What happened to the Ishmael account?
 
I can't remember if I had some pic's of Freya or not from back in the day.

My computer crashed a few years ago and I lost some very sexy pictures of several very, very nice looking Lit Ladies!:(


Hi Freya!

Sexy and nice looking girls? Wouldn't have been me then.
 
tumblr_inline_nby9fepxiz1r4leai.gif


Honestly surprised the poor schmuck didn't keep on doing his schtick. :D

Whuddup, Frey-Frey! This joint has just about gone to absolute shit now, but you're welcome to stay if ya wanna! ;)

Nah, I'll probably be back in a year to bump my vanity thread again, after BnB brings up ass cancer. :)
 
So...

How long can I hang out in this thread before the dreaded ass cancer strikes?
 
Well, that's a fucking thread killer.

Glynndah, we only give the good kinds of ass stuff here.
 
A good ass cancer cluster hereabouts might effect the culling clearly needed.

Has anyone tested the water?
 
Speaking of venerable poasters. . .

. . .where the good guacamole is Rosco secreting himself?

I could speculate that he may have absconded with the couple of nubiles that Des left on the table. There seems to be a dearth of nubiles, and he seems a plausible suspect.
 
You don't remember me but I remember you. I've been gone for a while. Nice to see you.
 
Back
Top