Let's hear your voice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I killed the thread! Oh my! Lol

Nah,man! You're awesome!! I was going to throw my cover of Leonard Cohen's "Hallelujah" up here, but it's not a Christmas song.
I know what you mean about the "gitty"... Lol I used to " pic and grin" with my dad. I never got great at it. He could play, though. If you want I can tune my mandolin? Or my Violin? S'been a while...dude...might be harsh on the "aurals!" LMAO

Nah,man! You're awesome!! I was going to throw my cover of Leonard Cohen's "Hallelujah" up here, but it's not a Christmas song.
I know what you mean about the "gitty"... Lol I used to " pic and grin" with my dad. I never got great at it. He could play, though. If you want I can tune my mandolin? Or my Violin? S'been a while...dude...might be harsh on the "aurals!" LMAO

Lolm I used to play violin. First chair in an orchestra. I have a recording of Hallelujah on my soundcloud page. I love that song.

Lolm I used to play violin. First chair in an orchestra. I have a recording of Hallelujah on my soundcloud page. I love that song.

Yes, great song. Speaks to me. I like Buckley's cover..
I played violin for ten years. I HATED to practice.. "I was ADHD when ADHD wasn't Cool".... To mutate a Mandrel title...hehe

Last edited:
:heart:

Accent! Not a heavy accent, but it's definitely there, especially when you say "accent" ;)

Whoever it was who has "accused" you of having an accent must be very very wise, indeed! :D

I'd tap that! ;)

Last edited:
:heart:

Accent! Not a heavy accent, but it's definitely there, especially when you say "accent" ;)

Whoever it was who has "accused" you of having an accent must be very very wise, indeed! :D

I'd tap that! ;)

How could you tap that? You have no parts? :)

Cute.. You have a very mild southern inflection, my dear, but otherwise a non-descript accent. Opinions may vary, though, so take mine with a grain of salt and a shot of Patron. ;)

Thanks! And I'll take a few of those shots of Patron. Just one isn't good enough.

I'm Australian and even I can hear the southern accent in places.

Actually Rainshine, your voice was a surprise. I really like your accent.

Thanks for the feedback, you guys. My accent might have slightly Southerness, but it's definitely neutral relative to others around here.

Awesome voice and great energy :) I actually caught myself smiling as soon as you said "hey guys" because it was just like I was listening to a friend tell me about his day, haha.

It would be lovely if you added something new. I just love hearing your voice. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back