Let's talk sex....

I was planning to put up more, but I will only put one up - and I'll make sure it's one with my so-called prison tatt.
And even then, most will say it's not me :rolleyes:

You've never proven that prison tatt is actually imprinted on either of your flapjacks...

...and what happened to Hi Lit (or whatever) and the date written on the pic of whomever's butt you're using as your av?

That must be some relationship you have if he is willing to lend you out.

I am gonna go with I doubt anyone who had me would send me off to play with others, much less take pics.

But more power to you and your man.

It took a few false starts before I found a man who shared my interests :eek:

I am incredibly lucky - I know that.

Less than an hour before they arrive! I am so excited, I can't sit still!
:D

You've never proven that prison tatt is actually imprinted on either of your flapjacks...

...and what happened to Hi Lit (or whatever) and the date written on the pic of whomever's butt you're using as your av?

lmao!
It simply HAS to be me!
Can you think of anyone else here that would ever own that particular tattoo?

Didn't think so :eek:

How prescient. It's almost as though you know what the picture looks like already, before any of this happens over the weekend.

Well.... you know..... it's kinda funny, but....
Seeing as how that tatt happens to be indelibly attached to my tit, any pic I get with that in it would, by extension, be me!

the craziest shit of all of this is...

they want you to be real...
and as fucked up as you portray yourself to be.

hope your eholes hurt.

the craziest shit of all of this is...

they want you to be real...
and as fucked up as you portray yourself to be.

hope your eholes hurt.

I don't know if I agree. I think most of us know she's not real and are happy with that. If we wanted her to be Doll Parts we would go at her in a different way.
I think that's a majority but nowhere near all. Certainly many on here are praying that she is exactly like she portrays herself.

let's talk under aged daughter in hospital renal ward
with 6 month old baby
and
no improvement...

http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=43308949&postcount=17

hows the fuck'n and cuck'n go'n?

Yep, her minor child is in the hospital for a week with something that almost nobody spends a week in the hospital for but she's supposedly having a swing party this weekend. But she's a good mother, damnit!

Or maybe she's full of shit. Hmmmm.

i'd pay all kinds of bitcoin to see wq crash thru the bullpens to rape erory...

egasm x6

I like to try to figure out what the kernel was that birthed the lies.

Son bought $500 Sennheiser noise-cancelling headphones that he uses in the mixing room! = son bought headphones.
There is a fire right next door and the police have told us to evacuate! No telling if we'll even make it through this!!! = There are fires somewhere in Tasmania
I have had four babies die, one of them on the operating table during a heart operation!!! = I had an abortion once. OK twice.
I have a shed full of classic cars that will be my retirement fund!! = Ford on blocks.
I have friends visiting from out of town and will be having a swing party this weekend!! = Soon, it will be a weekend.

I like to try to figure out what the kernel was that birthed the lies.

Son bought $500 Sennheiser noise-cancelling headphones that he uses in the mixing room! = son bought headphones.
There is a fire right next door and the police have told us to evacuate! No telling if we'll even make it through this!!! = There are fires somewhere in Tasmania
I have had four babies die, one of them on the operating table during a heart operation!!! = I had an abortion once. OK twice.
I have a shed full of classic cars that will be my retirement fund!! = Ford on blocks.
I have friends visiting from out of town and will be having a swing party this weekend!! = Soon, it will be a weekend.

Talk about nailing it! ^^^^^

I rented a Ford LtD for a weekend and couldn't wait to get rid of that piece of shit. Now I find out it's a classic in Tasmania?:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I rented a Ford LtD for a weekend and couldn't wait to get rid of that piece of shit. Now I find out it's a classic in Tasmania?:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
I was curious about the "special interest" thing a couple of days ago, so I googled it. Apparently Oz and Tas have a reduced registration fee for certain cars that can reasonably be expected not to be driven very often. Among those are any car over 30 years old that is in "original or restored condition." They then describe what counts as restored; basically, if you look at it and it still looks like the same car ("retains its identity"), anything else goes (engine scoops, engine replacements, spoilers, conversions to convertibles, etc). The 50% thing wasn't true, but the principle was. And they do refer to these particular cars as "historic, collectors, [or] classic" for registration's sake. (It doesn't imply that the cars have any greater value on the open market, since any car can qualify. It just distinguishes that group of special interest vehicles from rally cars and charity vehicles.)

You cannot drive any of them more than 52 days a year.

Here's the description: http://www.transport.tas.gov.au/reg...tional__special_interest_vehicle_registration
And here's the handbook: http://www.transport.tas.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0020/51437/Combined.pdf

Yep, her minor child is in the hospital for a week with something that almost nobody spends a week in the hospital for but she's supposedly having a swing party this weekend. But she's a good mother, damnit!

Or maybe she's full of shit. Hmmmm.

She forgets what she says because she weaves so many lies throughout the board that she can't possibly remember what lie connects with what other lie.

She forgets what she says because she weaves so many lies throughout the board that she can't possibly remember what lie connects with what other lie.

And the bourbon doesn't help.

Although, I'm sure it helped with the backfat and deep wrinkles.

please remember to teach your female children to wipe front to back.

that is all.

not really.

i feel a bit icky posting here right now, with the possible knowledge that there is some kind of nasty going on across the seas right now.

gangbang in the junk yard!

As far as I know, across Australia (according to the insurance company I use), a classic is (20 years or older), vintage (made between 1919 and 1930), veteran (pre-1919).

So yes, an '89 would be considered a classic.

And you can drive the car every day if you like, but they won't cover if you drive more than 8,000 km in a 12 month period, or blah blah, unless you have told the insurance company in writing beforehand.

Defintions of 'classic' vary (of course).

As far as I know, across Australia (according to the insurance company I use), a classic is (20 years or older), vintage (made between 1919 and 1930), veteran (pre-1919).

And you can drive the car every day if you like, but they won't cover if you drive more than 8,000 km in a 12 month period, or blah blah, unless you have told the insurance company in writing beforehand.

Careful! You don't want anyone here getting the impression I might have said something true, would you?
:)

It's 1045, and I am the only one up and about so far.
What an awesome night!
And when I get everyone going with brekky pizzas, we're off to the pub for a while before coming back here.

Oh, and my new outdoor setting I got for Xmas has been thorougly christened :eek:

OK, now I understand that the car I referred to was a classic piece of shit.

Careful! You don't want anyone here getting the impression I might have said something true, would you?
:)

It's 1045, and I am the only one up and about so far.
What an awesome night!
And when I get everyone going with brekky pizzas, we're off to the pub for a while before coming back here.

Oh, and my new outdoor setting I got for Xmas has been thorougly christened :eek:

Way to go, granny!
How's your grand kid doing? - that is if you've had time to check between your busy gang'n and bang'n.

Back