men, do you want to see your wife with another man?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My experience is that most wives are sluts if their husbands give them a chance

I gave my wife the chance, and we played like that for a few years and I loved it. Too bad she didn't love it as much as me. Only been with me the last 4 years.:(

One of my biggest fantasy turn-ons is imagining my wife on her knees energetically and enthusiastically sucking on another man's huge cock. In my imagination she is masturbating herself while moaning and slobbering on the big cock that she's desperately forcing down her throat as deep as possible. When he orgasms, filling her with his cum, she climaxes herself while swallowing his delicious semen. I know that she's enjoying herself because this is my own favorite activity.

We talked..

Separated from my sexy wife...oh well.

My girlfriend is open to things after we discuss what she wants and how we can go about it. We have enjoyed the fun erotic dates we planned out and was truly a sexy sight to see.

Sharing is caring! Good question, wonder what % of men really want to watch? This leads to ask the question, the % of wives that want to watch their husband with a woman?

Now for the MFM, do you want the other man to be thicker? Longer? last longer?

What about seduction and foreplay?

Sharing is caring! Good question, wonder what % of men really want to watch? This leads to ask the question, the % of wives that want to watch their husband with a woman?

All I know is, I wish my man would let me have a toy. Maybe when hell freezes over.:(

Well... for all of you fantasizing about this, let me assure you the reality far and exceeds any expectations you might have.

I can only encourage you to discuss your fantasies fully with your partners and do what you can to encourage them to make the fantasy a reality.

In my experience (being the other guy). I have seen the husbands really turned on by it, and have seen then looking like the wanr to be sick. Had onw guy once threaten me to get out of their house, after we all had a long conversation about his wife needing this scenario to happen.

Most have enjoyed the experience, the humilated cuckolds especially. The scenario i most enjoy and am most comfortable with is the submissive husband / cuckold scenario.

I also want to ad this. Guys, if you are planning this with your wives or girfriends, keep yourself aroused through the entirety of the scenario. Don't cum before the other guy does. Especially if you have jealousy issues. As most men , they are dirty dogs when we are horny, and completely different afterwards. As with the guy that threatened me, he was all into it , he was jacking off feverishly as i was dicking his wife. He shot is load and became jealous.

Ladies, make sure he is aroused before hand, and during. Don't let him cum, if you see him losing his erection, arouse him.

Last edited:
I had a dream that I came home and saw clothes scattered from t be living room dow n the hallway. As I followed then I looked through by he partially opened door.and saw my wife on he knees sucking off another guy. I stood there watching them until he bent her over and shoved his dick into her from behind. At that point she saw me in the mirror, smiled and demanded that I take my clothes off and join them.

I had a dream that I came home and saw clothes scattered from t be living room dow n the hallway. As I followed then I looked through by he partially opened door.and saw my wife on he knees sucking off another guy. I stood there watching them until he bent her over and shoved his dick into her from behind. At that point she saw me in the mirror, smiled and demanded that I take my clothes off and join them.

this is extremely hot!

I have fantasies like this myself. I love the idea of other guys getting turned on by my wife...and so much more

One of my biggest fantasy turn-ons is imagining my wife on her knees energetically and enthusiastically sucking on another man's huge cock. In my imagination she is masturbating herself while moaning and slobbering on the big cock that she's desperately forcing down her throat as deep as possible. When he orgasms, filling her with his cum, she climaxes herself while swallowing his delicious semen. I know that she's enjoying herself because this is my own favorite activity.

So, did you move in behind her, your very hard cock already seeping some pre-cum, and then, just as she was orgasming and sucking the big cock, push yours into her from behind and fuck her through her orgasm??????

Watching

With the right guy yes I would watch. Haven't done this yet though. Have experienced her meeting the guy then coming home and then she continues with me. That's been fun.

I'd love to watch or join in.. if only my girlfriend was willing.

for MFM I'd like what I always want for her.. someone who turns her on like crazy.. someone who she loves to fuck. It is a big turn on to think of her enjoying a much larger cock though.. who fucks her longer too.

I'd love to watch or join in.. if only my girlfriend was willing.

for MFM I'd like what I always want for her.. someone who turns her on like crazy.. someone who she loves to fuck. It is a big turn on to think of her enjoying a much larger cock though.. who fucks her longer too.

need a like button on here...

I have been the husband and have been the other guy and both were fun. It does sound weird and it is not for everyone but seeing and being involved in a mfm with my wife and seeing her suck his cock and the 2 of us taking turns fucking her was hot as hell. Been a long time since we have played around, maybe we are due again.

Would you mind seeing my full balls slam against your wifes cunt as I fucked her?
My full sack bouncing off her clit each time I go balls deep?
Watch me fuck her fast and hard...shes laying back with her legs eagerly spread for another man...

After jackhammering her shaved pink slit....its long slow strokes...your wife gets so horny in a forbidden and lustful way everytime she sees her juices and my precum mixed together on the shaft of my cock...everytime I pull almost all the way out of her, we see the length of my shaft covered in our sex....then I guide my cock back in slowly... balls deep in your bride....our juices ooze out the sides...
Do you think our juices would taste good mixed?...my precum and hers?

Her pussy never gets this wet when you fuck her...
Well not long after sinking into her tight pink hole for a last time..she screams and cums hard on my dick..pulling my hips tightly to hers...

I pull my cock out...oozing cum spews out everywhere and a river of it flows out of your brides fertile pussy.... I plunge my cock back inside her a few more times...now its all covered in her orgasm...

With the right guy

This is very important and it is the hardest part to accomplish. If you find a self-important asshole, the experience can come to an ugly, screeching halt.

Meet with him as a couple (for drinks or something) and ask him how he sees the experience unfolding. Let him do the talking and don't guide him. She should flirt, because it will give him the confidence to open up. Tell him beforehand that you will not make a decision until sometime after the meeting. See how it goes. Most often you will know your decision before the meeting is over.

I have had the pleasure of watching my wife fuck another. I overheard a hushed phone conversation about being in her studio after 10 at night. Normally I am asleep by then but that night I snuck down to the studio. I did not have a good view. Could only see her bent over a table and his ass moving back and forth but it was pretty obvious that she was getting it good and proper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back