Married but torn (closed for Zydrate)

DarelHute

Literotica Guru
Joined
Aug 19, 2007
Posts
2,557
OOC:

Name: Darel Williams
Age: 34
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Brown
Height: 5' 5"
Weight: 205 lbs.
Body type: Athletic

IC:

Darel is a happily married man. He is married to a gorgeous woman with whom he shares a very exciting sex life. He is a musician and works for a recording studio. His job takes him out of town sometimes, leaving his wife alone at home. He has complete trust in her, but lately he noticed she drifts off when they talk about their sex life. He wonders what is going on...
 
OOC:

Name: Rachel Williams
Age: 29
Hair: Black
Eyes: Blue
Height: 5' 1"
Weight: 120 lbs.
Body type: Curvy

IC:

Rachel Williams is married to Darel and she considers themselves happily married. She just started a new job at an advertising firm after getting her degree in business. She and Darel have been married for long time and while their sex life is great, everything in fact, seems great for the couple, there is a secret Rachel is keeping to herself. She's attracted to this guy in the office...worst yet, he's the son of the CEO of the advertising company.
 
Darel arrives home one day and walks into the living room, where Rachel was watching something on TV. He could tell she was watching through it, and not paying any attention at the content. She almost didn't notice him coming in. He walked to her and leaned forward, giving her a soft kiss on her lips, which suddenly woke her up from her trance. He startled reaction amused Darel. He could feel her lips tense and then relax to his kiss. He smiled and sat next to her.

"You can't seriously be watching this!" Darel said, pointing to the soap opera on the TV. "You told me you hate this stuff!... But you're not really watching it, are you?" he asked, looking into her eyes.

"Is there something you want to talk about? You seem... I dunno... far away!"
 
In all truths, Rachel was thinking about work...or rather, people at work.

OK, OK, a certain person at work. Damnit, she couldn't help it. Her and Josh had been teasing each other all day and they had been both put on a special project which meant a lot of alone time with each other. Not that they didn't get any work done but there was the teasing/flirting factor.

"Is there something you want to talk about? You seem... I dunno... far away!"

"Ohh...umm, no.." she turned to Darel and smiled, giving him a small peck on the cheek, "I'm sorry, it's just so much is going on at work and I guess I just sorta spaced out while flipping through channels." She quickly turned the TV off and turned toward her husband, she had to stop thinking about Josh! She was married for Godsake!
 
Darel smiled at her hesitation. He knew her all too well to just let this go.

"Come on, sit on my lap!" he said, and helped her to sit on his lap, turned half way towards him, resting her head on his shoulder.

He began to caress her thighs and beautiful legs.

"Come on, Rachel, I know you all too well to know that there is something on your mind besides work stuff! You know you can tell me anything, right? I told you many times: I'm always here for you, and there's nothing you can't tell me! I was serious! You have nothing to be afraid of with me! Honestly! Go on, tell me! What's on your mind?" he insisted while continuing to caress her legs.
 
What was on her mind? What wasn't on her mind?!

Josh...Josh was always on her mind... even last night when she and Darel had sex, she had to admit to herself that it wasn't Darel she was thinking about, it was Josh...

Biting her lip, Rachel looked away from Darel. She grabbed his hand and stopped it from rubbing her leg. Slowly she placed his hand away from her. She had to tell him. It was only fair.

"Well..." Goodness, where was she to start? "Well, you know at work, I've been put on a special project with the CEO's son?" She looked at Darel briefly, and took a deep breath, "I have been thinking about him a lot...ever since I started at the agency. He's on my mind constantly..." even when we make love... she wanted to add but didn't.
 
Darel listened to her intently, catching every word. She then looked at him and he heard her say:

"I have been thinking about him a lot...ever since I started at the agency. He's on my mind constantly..."

He felt his heart sink for a second or two, but managed to control any physical reaction to what she said. He felt he should say something quickly before the pause would freak her out.

"Wow, Rachel, I bet that wasn't easy for you to tell me! I... I'm actually surprised and impressed you had the guts to tell me! I'm blown away, really..." Darel said, while caressing her back with his other hand.

"I don't think I met the guy... at least I don't remember him... I don't think... But... you know... it really doesn't bother me... especially since you told me!... OK? You can relax your body, now!" he said and looked at her smiling, looking for her gaze, and then kissed her cheek.

"Can you tell me if you're attracted to him? Did anything happen?" he asked softly, while reassuringly caressing her back.
 
"Can you tell me if you're attracted to him? Did anything happen?"

Rachel bit her bottom lip, still not looking at Darel. Her head shook a little before she was able to look into his eyes, "No, nothing happened...just a lot of flirting between us... I never encouraged and neither did he, but neither of us stopped it... I swear, I can't stop thinking about him Darel...even last night when...we..." she didn't have to finish because she knew he would get it.
 
Darel couldn't believe what he was hearing. He also couldn't believe he suddenly became hard while listening to her. He realized that his sudden arousal would become apparent to her, as she was still sitting on his lap.

I swear, I can't stop thinking about him Darel...even last night when...we..."

"When we were fucking..." Darel heard himself completing her sentence, realizing that by this time his erection was pushing against her legs.

"Fuck, Rachel, I can't believe you're telling me this! You're so hot!" he said and turned her face to him, kissing her deeply. "I don't know why, Rachel, but the fact that you trusted enough to tell me turns me on so much!" he continued while moving his hand over her breast, squeezing it softly while still kissing her.

"Just tell me one thing, Rachel, does this mean you want me less or more?" he said, and looked at her.
 
"Just tell me one thing, Rachel, does this mean you want me less or more?"

Rachel didn't hesitate to return Darel's kiss..she had to admit, this was pretty hot...telling him about everything, yet she felt she had to apologize, "Darel, I'm sorry, I take our vows seriously...and this doesn't mean I want you less.." she told him, as she wiggled her ass against his erection. She could all ready feel her pussy getting wet, hell it was wet way before she told her husband anything.

"Really, I love you Darel, nothing will change that..I really can't explain why I've been thinking about him a lot..I guess it just feels good to know that another man out there notices me.." Again she wiggled her ass against his hardness, her breathing was labored. "Darel.." was all she could manage to say in a harsh whisper as she kissed him deeply again.
 
That was all Darel wanted to hear. Somehow, he already knew it, but hearing her saying it meant a lot to him. He couldn't understand how the fact that she was attracted to another man was not a threat to him. Her openness, of course, went a long way in making him completely confident in their relationship and the whole thing simply turned him on to her in a completely new way.

"Of course another man out there notices you! Why would you ever doubt that? You are the hottest woman I know! I bet he drools every day when he looks at your legs... " he said and touched her legs up to her inner thighs, "your sweet ass", he continued and pushed his cock against her ass, pulling her to him, "and especially your amazing breasts!" he said and he kissed the exposed skin of her breast.

He then suddenly stopped and helped Rachel stand up. He stood as well and he gave her another kiss on her lips.

"Sorry, babe, I'm very thirsty all of a sudden!" he said and walked away to the kitchen, helping himself to a glass of water.

Her sudden confession filled his mind with thousands of questions, and it made his head spin. He knew he didn't feel threatened - which was in itself surprising - but he had so many questions. He was concerned not to scare her with all of them all at once. So he thought getting a drink of water would help cool him down and he would get a chance to gather his thoughts. He sat down at the breakfast bar and took his time sipping from the glass. He kept shifting his position due to the still rock hard erection in his trousers. It would just not go away. He wanted to get back in that room and fuck her as hard as he could, but something kept him from doing that.

Fuck me, my wife is attracted by another man! he thought to himself, Where does that leave me?
 
Last edited:
With Darel retreating, Rachel felt her heart sink. She didn't do a thing but gave him a small nod, acknowledging is need to get something for his thirst. It took a lot not follow him, asking him what was wrong.

What do you think is wrong, woman?! You're attracted to another man! her mind screamed at her.

Rachel called to him in a quiet voice after giving him a few minutes alone, "Darel?"

He didn't answer her right away. She tried again as she walked into the room, closer to the table where he sat, "Darel...love, I'm sorry if this upset you..."
 
Darel looked up and saw Rachel coming over to him, her words ringing softly in his ears. He smiled at her and called her to sit next to him.

"I'm not upset, Rachel!" he said looking at her, smiling as she sat next to him. "It's just a little surprising... But I'm not upset." he continued, his mouth dry in a surge of gealousy and arousal.

He lent over and kissed her sweet mouth, trying to reassure her of his love for her. Gosh, he loved her even more now, for some strange reason. And the hardon in his trousers just wouldn't let go.

"I just have a lot of questions, you know?..." he said, looking at her to see if she's willing to talk about it. "Are you... OK to talk about it?" he almost whispered. "I mean... I think we should be completely open about it, right?"
 
Rachel nodded, kissing him back softly, "Of course I'm OK to talk about it," she told him quietly, her forehead resting against his, "In fact, I want to talk about it Darel. I have nothing to hide. I want to be completely open and honest about all this....please?" She told him in quiet voice.

She scooted her chair over to him and placed one hand on his shoulder and the other on his lap as she resisted the urge to stroke the bulge that was still apparent beneath his pants.

"Ask me anything," she told him.
 
He smiled at her invitation, and sighed in relief. He shifted in his seat, trying to accommodate the throbbing tension in his pants.

"I guess the first question is... did you fuck him? And... if you didn't, do you WANT to fuck him?" he asked, almost chocking on his words, his heart thumping hard in his chest.

He placed his hand over hers, caressing it as he looked in her eyes, waiting for the answer.

"And, be honest, please! I promise I won't be upset with you!" he smiled.
 
With a small smile, Rachel shook her head, her eyes locked with Darel's, "No...I haven't fucked him Darel...but..."

She paused and took a deep breath, her hand giving him a light squeeze on his shoulder, "But I'm not sure if I want to... there was a time when we could have after work...but I never acted on it because I just wasn't sure about it would bite me in the ass later when you found out..."
 
He smiled, as he heard the loyalty behind her words. He lent over and kissed her mouth again, caressing her cheek with the back of his fingers.

"I never doubted your love for me, Rachel! And I never expected you to only want to fuck me! I mean, come on, you're HOT! You don't marry a hot woman like you without being open to the possibility... you know... that you're not the only one she'd want to fuck!" he rambled on.

He then began to unbutton her blouse. He wanted to see her naked, and he wanted it badly, much more than usual.

"If I told you it's OK with me... would you want to fuck him?" he asked as he pulled the blouse off of her, leaving her topless, his fingers gently caressing the skin of her breasts.
 
Rachel blushed profusely when her own husband told her she was hot. It wasn't something she was used to hearing from anyone but it made her feel good nonetheless.

Feeling his fingers touch her skin as he unbuttoned her top, she let out a shuddering breath and bit her bottom lip. Her eyes locked with his as he asked her if he said it was OK if she would fuck him.

Conflict ran through her mind about that. Having your husband say it was OK for his wife to fuck another guy was just...not heard of. At least not in their circle of friends. She reached up and placed a hand on the side of his face, caressing it gently, "Only if you're around in some fashion...perhaps watching from afar or in the same room?"

That thought immediately turned her on more...
 
A wide smile appeared on his face as he heard her say she would want him to be there.

"Really? You'd want me there? Wow... That would be so... so fucking hot!" he smiled as he looked into her eyes.

He suddenly felt his cock throbbing painfully in his pants, having to shift his position on the chair.

"I never told you... but I kinda have a fantasy about you being fucked by another guy. I didn't tell you because I was afraid of what you would say!" he said to her and blushed deeply, his mouth dry and his heart beating fast, as even more questions threaten to overrun his mind.

He leaned forward and kissed her again, and then gently ran the back of his fingers over the skin of her breast, admiring her as he felt his cheeks burn.

"Does that shock you?" he asked swallowing hard as his gaze was lost somewhere between the curves of her breasts.
 
Last edited:
Shaking her head, Rachel smiled faintly at her husband, "No, it doesn't shock me... I want you there Darel.." she whispered hotly as she pressed her body against his, "I want you there watching me as I fuck another guy in our bed..."

She did her best not to blush or let her voice shake as she confessed to him about what she wanted.

"Watch me Darel...watch me fuck that man," her entire body was hot and needed to be touch, "watch as he fucks your wife and the only thing you can do is watch from a distance.."
 
Darel kissed her deeply, moaning in her mouth as he heard what she wanted. He felt light-headed and he could swear the room was spinning. He felt jealousy, arousal and a hundred other things. His heart was pounding.

Her words rang in his ear as he kissed her:

"Watch me Darel...watch me fuck that man, watch as he fucks your wife and the only thing you can do is watch from a distance.."

He broke the kiss and looked at her, taking her breasts in his hands, smiling at her.

"Really? Do you mean it? Would you do that? It feels weird to ASK you to do that, so knowing you want it too is so hot..." he said and leaned forward to kiss her breasts, moaning deeply. "Tell me what you want him to do to you!"
 
Sighing to his touch, Rachel's reply was breathy as her eyes closed and she enjoyed her husband's touch...

"I want..." she said, feeling her mouth go dry but quickly recovered, "I want him to touch me like you are Darel.. I want him to undress me and then I want his lips to explore my entire body..."

Her lips found his as she leaned forward before she leaned her head against his, "Darel... what do you want to see him doing to me? Do you want him to fuck your wife Darel...?" With that, Rachel reached down and grabbed at the bulge in Darel's pants and gave it a firm squeeze, "You want to see another man's cock inside of me Darel?" Rachel asked, totally lost in the moment as she worked at her husband's belt buckle, fumbling with it until it was loose enough to grab at the fly of his pants..
 
He moaned as he felt her going for his pants, attempting to release the aching erection beneath. Her questions made his mouth dry and his head spin.

"Fuck, yes. Yes, I want all of that..." he said as he stood to give her better access.

He groaned as she dropped his pants to the floor, and he dropped his boxers as well, letting his hard cock spring free.

"I want to you see you moaning all over his cock, begging him to fuck you like a slut!" he moaned, struggling to speak in the midst of his arousal.
 
With his cock finally free, Rachel fell to her knees and took a quick swipe with her tongue on the tip of her husband's cock. Tonight's confession made her way beyond horny...she almost didn't hear what Darel had said to her.

"Like this Darel?" She said in between licking and sucking the tip of his cock. "You want me to--" she pushed her mouth down toward his groin, nearly swallowing his semi-hard erection, "--suck him off while he watches?"

She didn't allow Darel time to answer as she continued her motions. Rachel didn't usually like to suck off a cock but tonight, she imagined it was her co-worker's and the moans her husband was making was like nothing she heard before.
 
Darel's head was spinning, and Rachel's tongue was making it much, much worse. He looked down at her as she licked his throbbing cock.

"You want me to... suck him off while he watches?" she asked him, while taking him deeper than he ever remembered her doing.

"Fuck yes... I'd love to see you look at him while you suck his cock like that... and moaning all over it like a slut in heat... begging him for cock..." Darel moaned, holding on to the chair, looking at how hot she looked, running his hands through her hair.

"Did you ever... tell him how you feel?" he asked between moans, his mouth dry.
 
Back
Top