What are you doing right now? (besides online & on Lit.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The evilness of warm fuzzy things in winter.

Waking up from a small nap and changing into something I can wear in public. Seems like I slept away my morning.

Crap.

Just finished a behemoth of a paper. I don't have to write anything important for five. Whole. Days. I can actually write FOR FUN. Hooray!

No! *weeps*

You are a bad, horrible man.

On the bright side, I have been ripping through this semester so I'd probably get an A. :rolleyes:

Psh. I don't give out A's!

Maybe like a B+.

But it's like 30 pages, so you should probably get to writing. I'll be interested to read your take on the mating habits of invasive fruit flies in Africa.

Psh. I don't give out A's!

Maybe like a B+.

But it's like 30 pages, so you should probably get to writing. I'll be interested to read your take on the mating habits of invasive fruit flies in Africa.

I have no idea why I even did this (exhaustion combined with curiosity is a strange thing?) but look at what I found.. I totally deserve an A+ just for reading about that. Because it is gross.

edited because the gross link didn't work!

I have no idea why I even did this (exhaustion combined with curiosity is a strange thing?) but look at what I found.. I totally deserve an A+ just for reading about that. Because it is gross.

edited because the gross link didn't work!

*laughs* That rejection one is hilarious. Fruit fly lady is just like, "Sorry, buddy, not happening."

But, your A is dropped down to a B cause your link was a disaster! :p

*laughs* That rejection one is hilarious. Fruit fly lady is just like, "Sorry, buddy, not happening."

But, your A is dropped down to a B cause your link was a disaster! :p

Haha! Yeah, that fly got denied.

Hey! :( You're the worst science teacher ever! I should go let a bunch of fruit flies loose in your class-- I mean. I didn't say anything, did I say something? What. What?

Haha! Yeah, that fly got denied.

Hey! :( You're the worst science teacher ever! I should go let a bunch of fruit flies loose in your class-- I mean. I didn't say anything, did I say something? What. What?

Poor fly.

I so want to make a "guess he wasn't fly enough!" joke here. The fact that he's trying to mate, and The Offspring was the name of the band that did Pretty Fly For a White Guy... that's some multi-layered shit right there.

*grins*

Surely you can't think that's a good idea. I can see that plan ending very badly for you.

Fuming about the squirrel currently living in the ceiling of my hall and the fact that despite having been told twice, all the school has done is called animal control (who was completely unhelpful both time) instead of calling someone who can actually help. Animal control is for a snake under your bed. Not for a squirrel in your ceiling. They don't do shit for that.

Poor fly.

I so want to make a "guess he wasn't fly enough!" joke here. The fact that he's trying to mate, and The Offspring was the name of the band that did Pretty Fly For a White Guy... that's some multi-layered shit right there.

*grins*

Surely you can't think that's a good idea. I can see that plan ending very badly for you.

Well, I do get into a lot of trouble. I've gotten into so much trouble that I've made it a habit and reaped the rewards...err, punishments. and also, don't you know that fruit flies are impossible to get rid of?! Long-term goals here! Maybe not fruit flies...

WIDRN: not plotting. Not at all.

Celebrating the completion of my final speech for Oral communications class!

Well, I do get into a lot of trouble. I've gotten into so much trouble that I've made it a habit and reaped the rewards...err, punishments. and also, don't you know that fruit flies are impossible to get rid of?! Long-term goals here! Maybe not fruit flies...

WIDRN: not plotting. Not at all.

Luckily for me, I actually know how to get rid of fruit flies. It's one of those completely random and generally useless bits of knowledge I've picked up from my random and various jobs over the years, but it seems in this case it will come in handy.

What you should be afraid is giving me time to plot.

Luckily for me, I actually know how to get rid of fruit flies. It's one of those completely random and generally useless bits of knowledge I've picked up from my random and various jobs over the years, but it seems in this case it will come in handy.

What you should be afraid is giving me time to plot.

Hey, while you are plotting her delightful torment could you share the fruit fly bye bye things with me?

Hey, while you are plotting her delightful torment could you share the fruit fly bye bye things with me?

actually, yeah, this is something that I also would like to know. argh.

*snickers*

Get a cup.. probably plastic preferably. Fill it about 1/3rd full with apple cider vinegar. Cover the cup with Saran wrap, and poke a few small holes in it, with a pencil or something like. Leave a couple of them around where the fruit flies are, and ta-da, fruit fly graveyard.

*snickers*

Get a cup.. probably plastic preferably. Fill it about 1/3rd full with apple cider vinegar. Cover the cup with Saran wrap, and poke a few small holes in it, with a pencil or something like. Leave a couple of them around where the fruit flies are, and ta-da, fruit fly graveyard.

alrighty. I'm going to complicate the fuck out of this and print this on index cards AND tape them to every cabinet door in the kitchen till people follow the directions correctly.

-sighs-

Ive done this before. I'm gathering it's only foolproof when you dont have a fool in the house.

alrighty. I'm going to complicate the fuck out of this and print this on index cards AND tape them to every cabinet door in the kitchen till people follow the directions correctly.

-sighs-

Ive done this before. I'm gathering it's only foolproof when you dont have a fool in the house.

Did they drink it? :(

Listening to the silence of my home while investigating other role playing sites and working on poetry for Deviant and a poetry slam in two weeks.

*nods*

Sitting in my office prepared to have nothing to do all day. I don't have a case for the first time in a month. Headphones on....and maybe I'll write the scene that I haven't been able to get out of my head. It's been blocking everything else. Even if I never use it, at least it'll be out.

@ Luna - if you find anything interesting, let me know....I'm almost always looking...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back