The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh, I usually just tell them to leave their hands on my hips and keep up as best they can when it comes to dancing. ;)

LOL, I just leave them to watch my handbag and make sure the barman puts no ice in my whisky while I get on with it.
:heart:

Perhaps white men can't dance after all, LOL. Just wiggle your hips a bit - that'll do ve-erry nicely!

Heh, I usually just tell them to leave their hands on my hips and keep up as best they can when it comes to dancing. ;)

Do either of you watch those dancing competition shows? In the UK, it's Strictly Come Dancing and, over here, it's Dancing With The Stars.

In both cases, they have men who can dance. :) And, oh!, the costumes....

Do either of you watch those dancing competition shows? In the UK, it's Strictly Come Dancing and, over here, it's Dancing With The Stars.

Dude! <high five> :rose:

Yeah, I'm a Strictly fan. Nothing to do with those ladies in the mesh panel dresses and sequins at all...

Dude! <high five> :rose:

Yeah, I'm a Strictly fan. Nothing to do with those ladies in the mesh panel dresses and sequins at all...

Um, yeah, 'Dude'! <high five> Great show.

<glances down>

Anyone think that Steve needs glasses? :rolleyes:

You mean you don't dance round it? :)

:eek: A Radley! It comes with its own security guard. He lives in my basement too, JackLuis. ;)

Bear - glass of beer, is that what you're after? Have you been playing chess with Hot Arabic Chicks? :devil:

That's a type of handbag, right? Maybe I'm not such a chick after all... :)

:rolleyes: How could you not know a Radley from a Fiorelli! That has surely nothing to do with being a chick, Dude. Surely everyone knows a Radley.

Order me a White Russian and come and snug up on the sofa unless you want to dance some more.

:rolleyes: How could you not know a Radley from a Fiorelli! That has surely nothing to do with being a chick, Dude. Surely everyone knows a Radley.

Order me a White Russian and come and snug up on the sofa unless you want to dance some more.

Sadly, the only clothing brand with which I am on nodding terms is Primark. :rolleyes:

Rolf, I'll have a Jack and coke please. Having a bit of a rough morning, hoping things turn around in the afternoon and evening. Got any more laundry to distract me Duchess? How about house chores, Anna? ;)

Rolf, I'll have a Jack and coke please. Having a bit of a rough morning, hoping things turn around in the afternoon and evening. Got any more laundry to distract me Duchess? How about house chores, Anna? ;)

slyc_willie said:
Are you gonna dance on the car? :devil:

If John gets on the roof and winds his body with me, I will. :devil:

Mmm, Maks and Pasha! Yeah, I could go for that. :)

Yeah, I get that a lot. Strangely, no-one ever opts for the demo...
Oh, I'm sorry. You can give me your demo any time. :kiss:

Um, yeah, 'Dude'! <high five> Great show.

<glances down>

Anyone think that Steve needs glasses? :rolleyes:
Maybe he was just... excited about the thought of mesh panels and sequins. Erm, on us, that is!

The only Radley with which I am familiar is Boo.

You know, my favorite part of that video was always the guys walking across the screen in that line. :)

Chores? Oh, I could probably come up with something. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back