My Father in law (closed for LittleGary and Loisbunny)

Jim's cock felt so good, as he slid it into my sopping cunt. I had been wanting him so badly, and now he was where I wanted him, or at least in oe of the places I wanted to feel him.

How had it come to this I thought to myself again. How had I come to need his cock in me so badly. The thought was soon wiped from my mind, as Jims lovemaking overwhelmed me.

He was like an octopus. I swear his hands seemed to touch me everywhere at the same time. His touch was very urgent this time, demanding. His hands squeezing my tits, his fingers pulling and pinching my hard nipples.

It didn't take long for Jim to squeeze the first orgasm from me.

"ohhhhh....ohhhhhh" I moaned as he slammed his long cock in and out of my cunt. The room began to spin, and I had to close my eyes as Jim continued to fuck me through several orgasms.

"Oh Jim, fuck your slut."
 
The need was overpowering as I fucked my sexy little daughter-in-law with every thing I had. I had no doubt in my mind that she was enjoying every second of this very intense session of sex. I wasn't sure if it was the location, or just the intensity of the sex, but she was going off like fireworks as I continued to ream her pussy.

I looked down to watch my engorged cock as it plunged into her wet cunt. I wanted to burn this imagine in my mind, even though I would have it on tape from the cameras that I had spread around the house. I reached down, and carefully spread the cheeks of her firm ass with my hands. It only took me a few seconds of contemplation to decide my next move.

As Kelly continued to cum, I removed my cock from her cunt, and in one smooth practiced motion, fitted my cock at the opening to her ass. As she continued to moan, I slowly forced my big member up her tight little opening.

I put my hand on her neck, forcing her big tits to mash against the countertop, as I forced my cock all the way up her ass.

"You like that slut?" I asked, as I began to work my cock in and out of her ass.
 
I hesitated for a moment, as Billy plopped down on my bed, and told me to take off my clothes. I felt like telling the young punk to kiss my ass, but then I remembered our deal, and how my husband would react if he found out I had spent the money.

I knew that Billy wanted me to give him a good show, but all we had agreed to was me showing him my body, and then sucking his cock. As I removed my robe, I felt a momentary thrill. I wondered how Billy was liking what he was seeing so far. I glanced down, and I could see the outline of a huge cock against his shorts, and I got my answer. The thought that my body could cause that kind of response in a man gave me a surge of courage, and I reached over and flipped on the radio by the bed.

I decided that I would play with Billy. Hell, maybe I could even get him to cum without sucking his cock. I walked over to the bed, and began a slow dance in front of Billy. Moving so my tits and ass came tantalizingly close to his face with each revolution. Finally I sat on his lap facing away from him, my ass and cunt grinding into his cock. I was amazed at how large he was, the thing felt like a baseball bat as it rubbed against my ass.
 
At first Mrs. Jones acted like I had expected, she was just going through the motions, trying to get this thing over with. Then something happened, I'm not sure what it was, but once she flipped on the radio, she was like another person. Her stripper routine, had me so freakin hard that I could hardly stand it. I knew she had to have see my boner through my shorts when she looked back at me.

Then she was sitting on my lap, rubbing herself all over me. I thought I might cum, right there in my shorts. I reached out tenatively, and touched her waist, as she continued grinding against me. When she didn't react, I moved my hands up and let them brush her tits.
 
"Ohhh, ohhhh, ohhhh"

Jim had me coming almost nonstop, before he abruptly pulled his cock from my cunt, and shoved it up my ass.

"AHHHHHHHH. Fuuuuuuck"

After the momentary shock of having his monster shoved up my ass, I began to really enjoy the feeling, and soon another intense orgasm spread throughout my body. This one so intense, I couldn't even speak. My jaws moved, but nothing but tiny squeaks came out.

Jim was slamming into me so hard, his hand forcing my upper body flat against the counter, and I was loving every minute of it.

You like that slut he asked me, and I had to nod, still incapable of speaking.

I could feel his cock getting even larger in my ass, and I wondered where he would cum this time.
 
I had started off dancing with the intention of getting Billy off that way, but all the rubbing that I was doing against that big cock, was making me extremely horny as well.

Eyes closed, deep in my own personal fantasy, I continued to grind against Billy. I could feel an orgasm starting to build within me. It was still a ways off, but release wasn't too far away now. I didn't notice Billys hands at first, as they touched my waist, and then moved up to touch my breasts.

I froze for a second, scared of what his mother, or my husband would say if they saw us, but then I thought what the hell, the damage is done already. As Billys hands cupped my breasts, I stood up.

I could see the look of concern on his face, like he had gone too far. I smiled at him, as I removed my teddy. As the light material drifted to the floor, I moved forward and then knelt in front of Billy.

"Lets see what you have in there" I said motioning towards his shorts.
 
I could feel the cum boiling in my balls, as Kelly quivered in one nonending orgasm. I loved the intensity of fucking her this way. If my son knew that I was fucking his wife in the ass in their kitchen. Ohhh boy would he be pissed.

I finally stopped fucking Kelly, as I came dangerously close to cumming. I pulled away, and grabbed her, forcing her on her knees in front of me.

"Suck me."
 
As my hands started to cup Mrs. Jones big tits, she spun away, standing in front of me. I thought for sure that I had just blown my chance for a blow job. Imagine my surprise, when instead of yelling at me, she smiled, and took off her teddy. Then she was kneeling in front of me, reaching for my cock.

It was hard to believe, but she was even better looking with no clothes on. Her tits were magnificent, large with almost no sag. Her nipples sticking out like little erasers. Her cunt had been shaved nearly clean, only a little tuft of hair visible in front.

As I watched in awe, she began to unbuckle my belt.

"Why don't you find out what I have." I answered in response to her question.
 
I fumbled just a little with Billys belt, but I was eventually able to get his shorts off him.

"Shit" I mumbled as I gazed at his cock. It had to be close to 12 inches long. I had never seen a cock so big, except in a few porno flicks. I stared at his cock for what seemed an eternity, mesmerized my the length and girth of his cock. As I watched, a droplet of pre cum appeared at the tip of his cock, and began to run down his shaft.

I looked up at Billy, and making eye contact, slowly ran my tongue down the length of his shaft. As I reached his balls, I slowly took each one into my mouth, rolling my tongue across them before running my tongue back up his shaft. As I reached the top, I carefully took the head of his cock into my mouth, and slowly rolled my tongue around the head. Removing his cock from my mouth, I looked up at him.

"Is this what you wanted?"
 
Jim roughly spun me to the floor, and told me to suck his cock. Despite the fact that it had just been buried in my ass, I took it into my mouth. I could feel Jims hands on the back of my head, while he fucked my mouth. I reached out, and fondled his heavy balls, and awaited his release.
 
Kelly took my cock into her mouth without delay. I was so close to cumming. I could feel my release boiling in my balls, as I began to fuck her pretty little face with my rigid cock. Everything but my need was forgotten, as I grabbed the back of her head, holding her still while my cock pumped furiously in and out of her mouth.

"Ohhhh yeah" I groaned as my cum began to spew from my cock into her mouth. I pulled out, and deliberately shot the rest of my load on her face, before allowing her to take my cock back into her mouth to try and suck out the little that remained behind.

Finally I pulled my cock away from her, and headed off to the basement.

"Call me when dinner is ready."
 
Billy:

Damn she could suck a mean cock. She knew all the right moves, when to tease, when to lick, suck, stroke. I was heaven, the only thing that would make it better was to actually fuck her.

Is this what you wanted she asked me as she paused for a minute.

I nodded before adding "well I would rather bury my cock deep in your cunt, but this is what we agreed to."

I reached down, and began to rub her nipples as I waited for her to return to working on my cock.
 
As always, Jim shot a huge load. The first few shots went into my mouth, before he pulled out, and shot the rest all over my face, coating my eyes and cheeks with his hot sticky load. He did allow me to lick him clean once he was done. I know I should have felt degraded, as he went off to his room, but I was even more turned on.

I cleaned my face, and returned to making dinner. I was pretty sure that we weren't finished for the night. A sense of despair started to steal over me, as I realized that my husband would be home in a few short days. What would I do then?
 
That had been a nice little diversion I thought as I went into my room, being careful to lock the door behind me. I decided I should check and see if anything good had happened at Jodi's house.

The way I had the camera's rigged, was they only turned on when there was movement in the room, so I didn't waste time filming nothing. Imagine my surprise when I saw Mrs. Jones, and some kid starting to go at it on film. This was going to be worth quite a bit to me I thought.
 
I had to stifle a grin when Billy answered me. Well at least he was honest. As I returned to sucking his cock, I could feel his hands begin to touch my tits. At first contact, my nipples hardened. I didn't even try to stop him, as he became bolder. I could have sworn that the kid had eight arms, because his hands and fingers seemed to be touching and fondling me everywhere.

My mouth was sucking on his cock for all it was worth now, my head bobbing rapidly up and down his shaft. I grabbed his stiff rod with my hand, and began to work it up and down his shaft in time with my mouth.

His hands felt so good on my tits, the combination of his cock in my mouth, and hands on my tits, had me so horney, I could hardly stand it.

I looked up at Billy, and saw the most wonderful expression on his face. I felt the need to really give him a good time. So I stopped what I was doing, and quickly took his cock between my tits. I looked up at Billy as I began to slowly fuck his cock with my tits.

"Is this alright?"
 
Mrs. Jones could really suck some mean cock. She was using every trick she knew to try and get me off, and I was loving every second of it. I was doing my best to hold back, because I didn't think I would ever get this chance again. As she took my cock into her mouth again, I reached down, and began to play with her tits. Man was I in heaven. Her tits were big, and warm, and so soft. Her nipples hardened as I touched them, and I realized that she was getting off too.

When she stopped, I looked down with surprise, but to my delight, she wrapped her tits around my cock, and began to give me a good titty fucking. She asked me if it was alright, but she could tell from my huge smile that it was. The feel of those big old titties around my cock was a dream come true. I had always wondered what it would be like to fuck her tits, and now here I was watching as my cock slid in and out of her big melons.

I was a little more confident now, and I reached out and grabbed the back of her head, forcing her face towards the head of my cock.

"Lick it" I ordered her.
 
Lick it he ordered me as he forced my head towards his thrusting cock. I actually liked his agressiveness, and my mouth actually watered as I stuck out my tongue and ran it over the head as it emerged from between my tits.

I could hear Billy moan a little as I continued to lick his cock every time he thrust that big monster through my tits. I could tell that he was getting close to cumming, but I realized that I didn't want it to end. I wanted to feel that big cock inside of me.

"Billy. Stop."

I let my tits fall away from his cock, and as I looked up, I could see a look that was a mixture of anger, and surprise.

"Billy, I need you to fuck me. Please"
 
The show was getting even better, and I was glad I was getting the whole thing on my hard drive. The DVD's I would make of this, would make a nice "present" for the two of them. I knew what I would be getting from the Jones woman with my little "present", I wasn't sure what the kid could do for me yet, but I was sure that he wouldn't want her husband to find out about this. I'd have to check him out, and see what I could blackmail him for.

I heard Kelly tell me that dinner was ready, and I turned off the monitor, sorry that I had to leave the show, but knowing I could catch it later. Besides, I had my own hot little slut upstairs. Now if I could find a way to get her and her friend together.
 
Last edited:
I tried not to think about Mark coming home as I prepared dinner. Neither one of us spoke much at dinner, both of us preoccupied with our own thoughts. I wondered briefly what was going on in Jim's head, but my own concerns soon crowded my head again. Jim scurried downstairs as soon as he had finished eating, and I quietly cleaned up before heading up to take a shower.

Jim had seemed really preoccupied I thought as the hot water momentarily took my worries away. I wondered if he would want to fuck again tonight. Our time was growing short, and I suspected he would want me as much as possible before we had to end it.

No matter how he felt right now, I had decided that I wanted him to fuck me as much as possible before Mark came home. As I dried off, a light bulb went off in my head, and I knew what Jim would love to see me wearing.

I had to rummage in the trunk in the closet, but I finally found what I was looking for.
 
I was in heaven, as I titty fucked Mrs. Jones. Having her do what I told her to do, was overpowering. I watched her lick the tip of my cock just like I had told her to, and then she told me to stop.

I have to admit, I was scared, and pissed off. Scared, because I thoought play time was over, and angry for the same reason. Then I heard her almost beg me to fuck her.

I bet my smile was a mile long as her words finally sank in. Here was the object of most of my fantasies begging me to fuck her.

"On your back....for starters."

I planned on fucking her everyway I could think of as long as I could hold out.
 
The smile that lit up Billys face when he finally realized what I was asking him was amazing. Within in a few seconds, he had started to take back over. My stomach got butterflies as he told me to get on my back ....for starters. That boy seemed to think that he was going to last through several different position changes, well I hoped he was right. I wanted to get fucked good and proper.

"Give me that big cock Billy. I want you to fuck me good and hard."

I lay back on the bed, and slowly ran my hands up my spread legs, drawing Billys attention to my wet cunt, before running my hands across my big tits.

"Are you gonna fuck me, or are you chickening out?"
 
After dinner I spent awhile on the computer, putting a couple of DVD's together. I took what I had of the neighbor lady, and put that on a special dvd that I would be sending her latter. I made sure to lock up the dvds, and turned the cameras back on in my room before taking a shower.

I had just finished drying off, and had just slipped on a pair of shorts when I heard someone on the stairs. I assumed it would be Kelly, and I wasn't surprised a few seconds later when she knocked on the door.

"Come in."
 
My cock seemed to have it's own heartbeat as I looked at Mrs. Jones spread out on her bed. I could feel my cock throbbing as she slowly ran her hands over her body.

Are you gonna fuck me, or are you chickening out? I heard her ask me through the fog that I was in.

One thing I wasn't, and that was chicken. I quickly positioned myself between her legs, and slid my cock fully in her cunt. As I started to fuck her well lubricated pussy, I couldn't help but notice the satisfied look on her face.

"Hold your tits together, so I can suck them while I fuck you."
 
Billys confidence sure hadn't faded I thought as he ordered me to hold my tits so he could suck on them. I did what he requested, pushing them together so he could suck on either one of them.

His cock was filling me so full. Every thrust sent pleasure sweeping through my body, and his tongue on my nipples caused the sensations in my body to intensify beyond belief.

Billy was fucking me like there was no tomorrow, his thick cock hitting all the right spots as he fucked me hard and deep. I could feel my orgasm starting to build deep inside of me, as I moaned loudly.

"Ohhhhh. Ohhhhh yeah arghhhh" I screamed as my orgasm swept me away.
 
I slowly opened the door to Jims room, I was a little surprised that my old cheerleading outfit still fit me as well as it did. It was a little tighter in the chest, but all in all, I was quite happy.

I pranced into the room wearing a blue pleated skirt that came to mid thigh. The top was a short sleeved blue sweater that was stretched tightly across my breasts. I wore a blue bra under the sweater, but had decided against any panties. I waved my little pom poms as I came in the room, and hoped that Jim would like my look.
 
Back
Top