Let's talk about von Bismark

Chef, why would you need an account to lurk?

Chef? :confused:

Being able to log in confers advantages like configuring the forum interface, and using the ignore function.

Well, Freudian Slit is an alt of pure genius. I give credit where credit is due. :).....and :kiss:

K0YkG.gif

And people wonder why the General Board has gone to shit. :)

Iknowright. The General Board would be vastly improved with your permanent departure. Could you at least take another sabbatical? :)

View post

Like the year you just took off Rory von Bismark Palpatine Fagman etal? You've officially become a GB cartoon character on the scale of the great Donald Duck, and just as out of date. :)

Account created 4/7/2003
Account sits dormant for 15 years.
One post 1/16/2018.
4/29/2018 the playground post barrage begins.
5/9/2018 Graduates to the GB.
Starts trolling "the usual subjects".

Comments?

(Just storing the password for 15 years is...pretty fucking scary.)

Were they carrying the piece of paper it was written on in it their pocket when they came over for dinner?

Last edited:
We’re they carrying the piece of paper it was written on in it their pocket when they came over for dinner?

That's about the time we started noticing a mysterious astronomical rise in views, newbies and oldies, and posting averages.

Actually even that astronomical rise is quite low in comparison to what was once average.

Time for the outsiders to give it shot.

iu

View post

Like the year you just took off Rory von Bismark Palpatine Fagman etal? You've officially become a GB cartoon character on the scale of the great Donald Duck, and just as out of date. :)

In the time that I've been here posting regularly, I've been accused of being King Orfeo, Rob, Luk, Sean, AJ, and now Rory. :)

In the time that I've been here posting regularly, I've been accused of being King Orfeo, Rob, Luk, Sean, AJ, and now Rory. :)

View post

I'm sure it's just a coincidence that you and Rory have the exact born on date though the odds aren't very great of that happening by accident. I'm also not saying you aren't alll those other people as well. Your history of alt generation wouldn't preclude it. Bottom line, you're a troll from the beginning of time. You've got some issues to say the least.

View post

I'm sure it's just a coincidence that you and Rory have the exact born on date though the odds aren't very great of that happening by accident. I'm also not saying you aren't alll those other people as well. Your history of alt generation wouldn't preclude it. Bottom line, you're a troll from the beginning of time. You've got some issues to say the least.

As opposed to a cancer-faking, alt-making, catfishing transvestite troll who pretends to hide behind iggy, such as yourself? Get the fuck outta here! :)

Curiously, the allegation that you are Rob is the only one you seem vested in refudiating.

It's like twenty questions but who knows if the interrogated tells the truth?

Did you ever, Von Bismark, ridicule or critise others for having alts?

Curiously, the allegation that you are Rob is the only one you seem vested in refudiating.

in the few posts ive read of yours, you only change the person's name your quoting to "rob" and never the others.

It's like twenty questions but who knows if the interrogated tells the truth?

Did you ever, Von Bismark, ridicule or critise others for having alts?

To the best of my knowledge, only in the case that the account holder denied the alt was obviously theirs. Like AJ and vetteman denying they're Wounded_Knee and Rightguide, respectively.

in the few posts ive read of yours, you only change the person's name your quoting to "rob" and never the others.

Que is a sissy bitch jealous of Rob's overpowering masculinity. *nods*

Back