Treasure Hunters from the heart

As Tiffany left the Women’s locker room she saw Will in the corridor.

“Nice Shirt and Boots” Tiffany commented in a low voice “I met two guys who shop at the same store as where you got them”

Will smiled “Tiffany, have I ever told you, you have some NICE guns!” He joked back quietly as he looked at the two guns in her hands.

“Thanks” Tiff replied as she adjusted her bikini top, still holding her guns. “You don’t think this top is too small for my big guns?” She asked.

“Not small enough” Will joked back, then he got more serious. “I took down three men outside near the pool.”

“I had two visitors in the women’s locker room. One guy got all choked up on my red bikini top, and the other was knocked out by my big guns! They told me there were only six send to capture us. Last one is probably in the getaway car.” Tiffany suggested.

“Let’s try to capture him” Will suggested

“I was kind of looking forward to the dip in the whirlpool and the penetrating afterwards!” Tiffany said disappointed.

“Honey, this is just as good. We’ll get the “dip” in the car and get to probe him afterwards!” Will replied proud of his play on words.
 
Will grimaced, "I am starting to pun just as bad as you."

He looked Tiff up and down, "I have a plan, that calls for you to stay in the bikini."

Tiffany rolled her eyes, "I get the feeling that I might not like this idea."

Will grinned at her, "Maybe."

Will hurried away and returned with a cap one of the men had wore. He fitted it low on his head, shadowing most of his face. He took Tiff's guns and explained his plan.

A few minutes later they left the side entrance to find the getaway car idling. Tiff struggled like a wild cat, her arms tied behind her as Will hid his features from the driver. His swimming trunks replaced by pants. Then something happened which wasn't part of the plan.

Tiff's struggles slipped the knot keeping her top tied behind her neck and flopped away, leaving her impressive breasts swaying and jiggling in the cool air. Will improvised, he pushed her on to the windshield, her breasts filling the driver's view.

"Godamnit! Help me with her."

The door opened and Will pulled Tiff upwards and sure enough the driver focused on Tiff's naked breasts and didn't even see the cross which knock him against the car and fall unconscious to the ground.

Will peeked at Tiff who was busy capturing her breasts in the top again. He chuckled, "At least he will have good dreams."

And unable to stop himself, "It seems quite nippy out."
 
Will watched as Tiffany paced back and forth in front of the man tied up, on a chair in their room in the Dolder Grand Hotel. Tiffany was disturbed at what the man had just said.

“Let me get this straight, Dr. Palmer is the cult leader of the sect?” Tiffany repeated back to the man.

He nodded in agreement and added “He will be your next God, you can’t stop us!”

Tiffany turned to Will. “The Sect of the Two Gods has been involved in a number of murders and robberies. They are a very nasty bunch… I just can’t see Dr. Palmer as their leader.” Tiffany said to Will.

Will shook his head in disagreement “He seemed slimy enough to me. I'm a better judge of character than you. You think everyone is good and on the up and up… I look for deeper motives. A lot of people suck. Palmer is one of them.”

“You dated Monica. Her character sucks” Tiffany countered.

“That was a low blow, Tiff. But there is no need for us to fight. We can figure this out with more information. We need to get back into his office." Will suggested

"I agree” Tiffany said.

“Dr. Palmer knows all! The police have never found him with all their resources. He is too powerful for them. He will strike you down, you are but ants to him!!” The man growled.

“Will, gag him again. I’m tired of his bullshit”” Tiff said. Will tied the gag back over the man’s mouth.

“There are some supernatural connections going on here" Will added “The rod does have certain properties. We saw it ourselves. We need to be prepared” Will said.

“Let’s call our friend at the German Police, in the GSG 9. He can provide some back up.” Tiffany suggested.

“Tell a German Police Officer we plan to break into someone's office?” Will said sarcastically.

“No, we are going to tell him we have a meeting with Dr. Palmer late at night and needs some back up in case it goes bad. Also I want to dump this baggage on him” Tiffany said pointing to the man in the chair.

"Be sure to tell Interpol/Germans about Tiffany’s tits. The Police will love that part!” Will said into the tied-up man's ear laughing.
 
Last edited:
Since GSG 9 is basically an anti terrorism unit and Interpol the police of the international world, a call to both brought only a group of Interpol agents to the door. Will handed over the driver and explained shortly about the attacks on their person and of course mentioned that they might know more about the cult after their meeting.

The agents were dubious about the meeting, but they did apprehend the secured prisoners and after promising to keep the GSG in the loop since The Rod was German after all, Will waved them a friendly goodbye as they left. He locked his room and made his way to Tiff's room where his satchel and Tiff waited.

He walked in on her slipping into a pair of black form-fitting pants, he admired the view of her sexy ass wiggling about as she slipped it on. He chuckled, "Never thought this trip will give me so many tantalizing views."

He picked up his satchel and slipped it over his shoulder and gave Tiff a grin, "Look not to pretend I know better, but you shouldn't quite your day job to become a cat burgler. You look fabulous in the outfit, but you might struggle getting through small spaces."

Tiff of course checked out her hips and behind and Will just chuckled and mentioned her ample bosom. She snorted, "Typical male", which in turn made Will laugh.

"Ready when you are princess."
 
“Princess… I like the sound of that.” Tiff replied as she slipped her two pistols into the small of her back. She gave Will a hug. “You know if I’m a princess” Tiff whispered in Will’s ear “One day, my Prince will come.”

“I came this morning sweetie!” Will answered turning her comment into a sexual joke.

Tiff stopped hugging Will and pushed him away. “I’m a princess… but I’m not Ra-PUN-zel!” Tiffany joked back.

“Your statement is completely hair-say” Will punned right back at her.

“It is time we “cut” the hair jokes and “part”". Tiff joked back and headed for the door.

“Wow, you are moving at a good “clip”! Don’t “wig out” on me, but I think you are “streaking” towards the lobby!” Will said following Tiffany out the hotel room door.

The University of Zurich

The taxi dropped Will and Tiff off at the campus of The University of Zurich. The campus was dark except for a few lights on the buildings. The young students they had seen earlier in the day were all gone. The place looked empty.

“Ok… to Dr Palmer’s Office, but we are not going through the front door.” Tiff explained as she headed for the side of the Zoologisches Museum. A minute later they were looking up at Dr. Palmer’s window two stories above them.

“A simple climb, compared to the things we do at an archaeological site.” Tiff pointed out as both Will and her started to climb up the wall. They reached Dr. Palmer’s window and opened it easily. Silently they slipped into the professor’s office. A glance at the entrance door to Dr. Palmer’s office confirmed Tiffany’s concern. The outline of a man could be seen in the fogged window of the door. Someone was guarding the office, with their back to the door. Tiffany and Will locked eyes and each made the “quiet” signal with a raised finger to their lips.

Will went over to a file cabinet and Tiffany stayed at Dr. Palmer’s desk. Both of them quietly searching for clues. Tiffany found a locked desk draw, but soon found the key needed to open it. The keys were taped under the desk. She opened the draw and found documents signed by "the leader” of the sect of the two gods.

“Bingo” she whispered to Will, flashing the document at him.

Will nodded and waved her over to the file cabinet. He pointed to a locked file door. Tiffany used the keys she had founded under the desk and opened the draw. Will searched the files. A moment later he pulled out a file folder labeled “the temple”.

“Let’s go!” Will suggested quietly.

“Ok… but I need to get one more thing” Tiffany whispered back. She walked over to the shelf on the wall, lifted up the glass dome, and grabbed the golden head piece of Min Mahagiri! The artifact Monica had taken from her in the ice Temple of Hkakabo Razi Mountain. Tiffany placed it on her head. “Now I look like a princess!”

As luck would have it, it was at that exactly that moment outside the Zoologisches Museum the gun battle erupted!
 
Last edited:
Will was no stranger to gunfire. Usually when not leading expeditions, it seemed that his opposition always wanted to shoot him. So instead of looking outside, he looked at the sentry, who in turn left his post in a hurry. Will then moved to the window and peeked outside and groaned.

"It's the Zurich Police. What are they doing here?"

He shook his head, "Nevermind. Tiff we go through the door. If we leave via window we will be sitting ducks."

He unlatched the dead bolt and pulled the door open slowly, they had the floor to themselves. As they hurried towards the outside, Will glanced at Tiff.

"I heard of this collector. He used to let his PA or wife put on old artifacts before having sex with them. They say it was the only way to get him hard."

He grinned at her as he pushed open the door and drew the Colt 1911 from his shoulder bag. He rushed for the nearest cover and scanned the area. They were on the cultists flank and when Tiff joined him, the two of them opened fire.

It made the cultists scramble to find better cover. Will touched Tiff's shoulder, "Keep them busy, I have a plan."

He moved off towards the building, he pulled open the door and took a few steps inside when Monica Belucci stepped from an open doorway.

"Hello Will."

Will was so shocked to see her that he saw the movement too late. He felt the sting of the needle and then complete darkness.
 
Tiffany reviewed her knowledge of night combat. The big difference from daylight combat was of coarse the reduced visibility. Reduced visibility usually gave the attacker the advantage. That was good, because the Zurich Police probably attacked The Sect fighter. The bad news was The Sect of the Two Gods had superior firepower. Tiffany based this assumption upon the AK-47s they used back at the Berlin Museum and the rapid fire aimed at her position. That volume of fire had to be from an automatic weapon. Lastly, Fighters at night trended to lose their bearings due to a number of factors, but the main factor was flashes from the guns. Tiffany was experiencing that problem as she traded gunfire from her position. Every time she shot her gun, she needed to close her eyes or be blinded by the muzzle flash. The return fire was bright too.

“What the fuck is taking Will so long” Tiff said under her breath. She tried to remember which door he had ran to. The gun fire noise and bright flashes made her second guess which door he went into.

“I think it was that one, but it does not matter. I have to take these assholes out before I can follow him anyhow.” She said to herself. Tiff was breathing hard and she had sweat dripping from her face. But this was the kind of situation she lived for. She loved to push right to the edge of death and here was a great chance to risk everything. She noticed during the return fire The Sect fighters were behind a small wall near the building next the Zoologisches Museum. The building was called the Archäologische Sammlung (translated archaeological collection). “I just need to get higher and they will have no cover. I’ll bet that was what Will was going to do.” Tiff reasoned.

She peeked around the corner and fired her two guns at the fighters. As predicted, a volley of machine gun fire came back at her, but she had already returned to her cover. She waited for the machine gun fire to end and then took off at a dead sprint. She was counting on the muzzle flashes from the machine guns to blind the Sect fighters long enough to give her a chance. It worked as she ran across the grass way. But something surprising happen to Tiffany as she ran. The strength in her legs was 4 times what she remembered and she was literally leaping like a gazelle across the grass way. She took advantage of her adrenaline “strength” and jumped for the small awning over the entrance door. Her hands grabbed the awning’s edge and she easily pulled herself up on to the small roof. She could hear the Sect fighters shouting, but they had lost her for the moment. She took aim with her two pistols and unloaded on the sect members. All of them were down in pools of blood when she was done firing.

There was still gun fire from other areas of the Campus, but around Tiffany it was quiet. She climbed down from the roof and headed over to the door Will had taken. As she entered the building with her guns drawn she saw Will’s satchel and pistol on the ground.

“What the fuck?” She said to herself as she bent over to the pick up the items. Then she noticed something else. A discarded cigarette was on the floor and it was still hot. She picked it up. It was a Insignia brand cigarette, a very high-class. Supposedly considered the best cigarette in the world. The discarded cigarette also had red lipstick on it. That was the last clue Tiffany needed to realize who’s cigarette it was.

“Monica Belucci, that FUCKING Bitch!” Tiffany gasped.
 
Will woke up slowly, he kept his eyes shut to allow his groggy mind to process what had happened. OK so Tiff and himself raided the office, the files were inside his satchel. A fire fight took place and he wanted to flank the sect member through the building. But instead he ran into Monica, who looked hot as sin and then nothing. Satisfied that he had caught himself up enough, he opened his eyes.

It was a panel van, the windows darkened out or tinted heavily to allow very little light to reach him. He could make out dim figures and then he realized that they were not driving, but flying. An overhead light blinked on, blinding him.

"Ah you are awake, the woman did warn us that you are quite hardy. Sleep some more, you will need that stamina later."

This time he felt the sting of the needle and realized why he passed out the first time.
 
Tiffany was in her room at the Dolder Grand Hotel. She was pretty sure Monica was going to take Will to the Sect of the Two Gods’ temple. She had reviewed the “temple” folder but could not figure out where the temple was located. The folder had maps and drawings of the temple, but never stated which country it was located in. She was getting more and more frustrated. She thought about Will. She had lost Will to Monica! No tell what that evil bitch was doing to him! Out of complete frustration she picked up the “temple” folder and slammed it down on the glass topped coffee table. The glass part of the table shattered from the blow.

“What?” Tiffany said in shock. She stared at the table. That was impossible. How did she just break a glass table with a folder full of paper? The strength needed to do that was massive. She had been jacked up since to shooting started at the university. But the adrenaline high should have worn off by now. Something else had to be going on.

She got up and walked into the bathroom. She grabbed the metal towel rod, pulled it out of its bracket and bend it in half, like superman.

“Fuck” she gasped as she looked up at her own face in the bathroom mirror. She looked normal except she was still wearing the golden head piece of Min Mahagiri. Could the head piece be granting her this extra strength? She took off the Min Mahagiri head piece and tried to bend the towel rod back. She could not do it. Then she placed the piece back on her head and tried. She bent it with ease.

“Shit” She gasped. She went back into the living room and pulled out her Ipad. A quick google search and she reach the web page on the great Nat that had served Min Mahagiri. The nat’s human name was Maung Tint De. He was reported to be extremely strong, able to break the tusks of an elephant with his bare hands.

“This head piece grants the wearer extra strength” Tiffany concluded to herself. “Interesting, but how does it help me find Will?” She asked herself.

“Think Tiffany… you are an archeologist” Tiffany said trying to figure this puzzle out.

“Review the facts… what do you know?” Tiff asked herself. “The sect of the two gods have the rod of justice. A magical staff of tremendous power. It grants the wielder increase in strength, speed and intelligence, and the ability to fire devastating lightning bolts. King Solomon tricked Queen Sheba into giving him the rod. The rod contains all earthly science knowledge. King Solomon went insane once he touched the rod because only a person who is good at heart and who is willing to sacrifice his/her life on the path of justice can wield the staff.” She was quiet for a second.

“All of this is not telling me where the damn temple is!” She said to herself. She was quiet “There must be a clue! Will’s life depends on it! I just need to keep going” She told herself to encourage herself to keep going. She tried to remember more about the staff.

“Ok what else… The Rod of Justice. Is an ancient artifact crafted by God, and given to the first true Ruler of Men to ensure peace, harmony and above all — justice. For hundreds of years it did just that, for during the time it was wielded by men, the ruling class never became corrupt, the people never lacked justice and neither evil nor wars troubled the land.” She said and then a smile broke over her beautiful face. “Karl Mauch discovered the rod in the stone ruins of Great Zimbabwe! Karl Mauch believed that the ruins were the remnants of the lost biblical city of Ophir, described as the origin of the gold given by the Queen of Sheba to King Solomon. He did not believe that the structures in the city could have been built by the local Africans…” Tiff said to herself. She grabbed the maps and drawings of the temple, and the head piece of Min Mahagiri. “This temple is in lost biblical city of Ophir! That is where Monica and those crazy Sect of the Two gods took Will!”

She stuffed the folder and head piece into her travel bag “Time to make a little trip to Africa!” She said as she ran out of her room headed for the Zurich Airport.
 
Will came to and found himself standing in a cave. It was small and clearly well used before as the fixtures on the walls and ceiling testified. He wore only his briefs, his hands shackled above his head. He didn't get much time to look around, the metal door screeched open and two burly men entered along with the professor.

"Ah Mr Drake, what a pleasant surprise. If I knew you were to drop in, I would have prepared the guest suite for you."

Will eyed the smaller man and grinned, "I like surprised visits. You never know what drugs will take you where. From the look of things I lost a game of strip poker and ended up in Africa."

By the way the professor went still, Will knew that he had gotten it right. Africa. Since no waves crashed nearby that meant mainland. It should be an interesting game to find out where.

But the professor wasn't in any mood for games. The two thugs walked forward and without warning they started hitting will in the stomach and chest. With a word from the professor, they stopped and the professor stepped closer, injecting Will with an amber liquid. Will spat onto the floor and looked weakly at the professor, forcing a weak grin.

"Geez no need for roofies doc. I get my own highs."

He slumped into unconciousness
 
Tiffany

Tiffany looked like a very sexy British jungle commando. She had on her camouflage shorts and tank top, her big breasts barely contained, her small back pack with supplies to include climbing rope, Will’s satchel and his pistol, her two guns strapped on her thighs, a combat knife, and three grenades on her utility belt.

She stood on top of a jungle covered hill overlooking the ruins. She brought her binoculars to her eyes and looked down at the awe-inspiring sight of the stone ruins of Great Zimbabwe. She could see the ancient walls of the city and the many remaining stone structures inside. Some structures were remarkably fully intact, while most were in some stage of decay. The signs of Archaeologists evacuation dig sites could also be seen. There was a small tent encampment near the ruins, where the archaeologists were located. The sun was setting, after an afternoon rain storm.

“Luckily” Tiffany thought. The twilight/darkness would give her perfect cover to sneak past any guards protecting the dig sites. She made her way off the overlooking hill and down towards the ruins. Tiffany approached the outer wall of the city when she noticed a dead body lying on the ground. She careful approached the body and crouched down to examine the dead man. It was a government soldier, shot at close range.

“Fucking Sect assholes” Tiffany concluded. She pulled out both her hand guns.

Fearing the worse she followed along the wall and moved towards the small tent encampment. She reached it quickly and in the gloom of twilight she spotted two sect guards patrolling the camp. She also spotted a pile dead bodies inside the camp. She put away her hand guns and pulled out her combat knife and placed the Min Mahagiri on her head.

“Time for commando style” She whispered to herself. The pile of dead archaeologists and support personnel really pissed her off. These Sect of the Two Gods assholes needed to be removed of the face of the earth. She quietly sprinted across the open ground and pounced on the first guard. She sliced his throat as the second guard turned to see what was going on. Tiffany gave the second guard no chance to raise an alert as her thrown combat knife landed between his two eyes. The second guard crumped to the ground. Tiffany removed her knife from the dead man’s head and entered the ruins of the city.

There were several dig sites in the city, but Tiffany knew the Sect of the Two Gods, would be at the old city’s temple. She headed for the largest building in the ruins. The structure was pyramid in shape with a statue on the apex. There were two more Sect guards at the entrance. She moved quickly between the outlying structures to get closers. Then she picked up two hand sized rocks.

“I hope my pitching skills are still accurate.” She said to herself. She took careful aim and threw to first rock… with the added strength of Min Mahagiri the rock flew like a cannon ball out of a cannon. The rock shattered above the guard’s head.

“What was that?” He asked looking up at the temple wall above him. This gave Tiffany enough time to throw the other rock at the other guard. Her aim corrected for her added strength. The rock crushed the guard’s skull in. Tiffany was now moving towards the temple door as she grabbed another rock. The first guard pulled out his gun as he turned back towards where the rocks were coming from. He was too late as Tiffany third rock connected and killed him.

“A rocking good time” Tiffany said as she entered the temple. The temple had been picked clean of treasure centuries ago. So when Tiffany entered the main worshiping room, it was basically empty with the exception of scaffolding along the walls where Archaeologists had been restoring and recovering beautiful art murals on the walls. She headed directing to the altar at the front of the room. Behind the altar were noticeable scratches on the stone floor.

“A secret worship chamber behind the altar?? I could have guessed that… Oh I did guess it. That is why I came right here.” Tiffany congratulated herself “Now how to open the door” She started to feel around under the altar and along the wall for a latch or trigger. She found none of those, but she did find a small pencil sized hole in the wall. She looked through her bag and found a metal holding pin of the size in her climbing equipment. She pushed the pin into the hole. It stopped half way. She shoved it harder and something clicked. The stone door opened about ½ an inch. She pulled the door open and entered the passageway below the Temple.

Soon she entered a room filled with wealth. There were piles of gold, silver, pearls, ivory, and gems. “The treasures of Ophir and Queen Sheba!” Tiffany gasped. There were precious artifacts everywhere. A throne made from a combination of gold and ivory. A gold footstool. And maybe the most amazing, a dozen life size replicas of lions. “These might be the lions written about from King Solomon throne room!”

Unfortunately, there was no time to look more careful at the treasure as she needed to save Will from Monica and the Sect of the Two Gods.

Monica and Prof Palmer


Monica Belucci and Prof Palmer walked towards the secret altar chamber where Will had been moved. Monica looked sexy, sultry and impeccable in her Ralph Lauren designer safari overcoat.

“Everyone that has touched the Rod has gone insane, why do you think Will Drake is any different?” Prof Palmer said.

“I know him… and I know the legends surround the Justice rod. King Solomon seduced Queen Sheba to get the rod. It is only fitting that we use Queen Sheba love ritual in her temple to control him. I will seduce Will and he will be under my control. He will do whatever I ask of him.” Monica explained coldly.

“I have injected him with the control drug. But he has a strong will. He can break free of its effects.” Prof Palmer warned Monica.

“He is still in love with me. Once I make love to him on the altar. The magic of this place, his love for me, and the drugs will be too much. He’ll become our little obeisant servant.” Monica stated confidently as they neared the altar room.
 
Last edited:
Will came to as two men dragged him down a stone walled corridor, he looked from one to the other, his arms were hooked around their shoulders and his booted feet dragged behind him.

"Say guys, if you are taking me to the ritualistic gang bang, at least make sure to give me a breath mint."

One of them chuckled slightly, but a sharp word from his comrade silenced him. Will worried the word like a terrier would work on a rat, his mind was foggy and he knew that it was due to the drugs they had injected him with. He finally recognized it as Tsonga and since the only country he knew which used the language officially and would hold such ancient architecture would be Zimbabwe, he trusted that he was in Zimbabwe.

But why?

He wasn't quite sure. Of course the answer rambled around in his mind, but he was just a bit too foggy to figure it out. He looked around as they dragged him into a huge room, which seemed to be some sort of temple. He noticed that Monica was there and boy did she look good, of course the professor caught his attention as well and he carried a briefcase with him, one which Will knew housed the Rod.

"Now what the..."

He paused and turned to look at the plunger forcing an amber liquid into his arm, he focused on the guy who injected him.

"You really should stop doping me up. I might lose some IQ points and I don't have much left."

He grinned as the room started to swirl and turn around him, the colors seemingly turning even brighter.

"Pretty..."
 
Monica and Will

Will’s mind was so foggy, he was drifting in and out. He struggled to open his eyes and get his bearing. His lids felt so heavy, he opened them but they fell shut again. He was on his back. A bright light shined right in his face. He groaned and squinted as his eyes opened again. He noticed a light over his head. Then he saw Monica. She was over him. He could see her amazing bare breasts from underneath her top. Monica smiled at him.

“Will, you have returned to me. I have always loved you!” She said as she pulled the top over her head. Her prefect breasts jutted out as she tossed the garment aside.

"No bra today?" Will asked still confused and half drugged. Monica always wore a bra… or was it Tiff? Everything was so unclear. Will glanced away from the bright light and saw stone walls of an ancient temple. He felt velvet under him, a bed? He remembered a temple, but a velvet cover bed? Was this the same place? Had Tiff saved him and the drugs still affected him?

“No panties either”, the words drew his attention back to the woman as she slipped off her skirt and dropped it to the stone floor. Will gulped at her perfect ass and when she turned, her sexy pussy now clearly visible between her parted legs. The sight of her pussy made his cock fill with blood.

Monica was straddling his crotch and she now gently rocked on top of him. Rubbing her sexy cunt against his crotch as she moaned. Will still had his pants on but his hard manhood did not care. He wanted to mount her and fuck her good and hard.

“Will, I have saved you. She was controlling you. She was using ancient magic to control you. To make you hate me. But I love you. I always have. I can’t live without you.” Monica moaned as she rubbed herself harder against his crotch, Will heard her and in his drugged state, he heard Tiffany and not Monica. Tiff had saved him and now wanted her reward. Monica moaned as her pussy had become so wet, Will’s pants were soaked.

Monica body started to shake as she had rubbed herself to an orgasm. “MMMMM” she moaned. “I need more, I need YOU” she gasped as she undid Will’s pants and pulled them off. His huge cock, rock hard and pointed straight at the ceiling of the temple. “I WANT THAT… I WANT THAT HARD COCK” Monica said her voice full of greed. She climbed back on top of Will getting ready to mount him.

Will saw Tiffany lowering herself onto his cock, it was her face, her hair was black though, but as she slid him into herself, he felt pretty sure it was Tiffany. Somewhere in the back of his mind the hair did bother him, but there wasn't time to think about anything but filling Tiff with his cock and of course do what she enjoyed when she was on top, playing with her breasts. His hands cupped her breasts, playing with her hard nipples, thrusting up with her, quite oblivious to who she really was and where they were.

Tiffany

As Tiff walked deeper into the temple, there were passageways headed in several directions. She stopped and listened. She heard some distant laughter down the right hand passageway. She headed that way, went up a flight of stairs. Before entering the passageway above, she listened some more. She could barely hear parts of the conversation. “Fuck! That frozen bitch Monica looks pretty hot…” She overheard. Then there was a tap on her shoulder, this brought her around. "What the fu. . ." she trailed off as she looked at two guards pointing guns right in her face.

“Hands up” one guard said. The guns were so close her nose was almost was touching them. It was a mistake by the guards. As Tiff’s raised her hands she was able to grab both guns. Her increased strength allowed her to rip the guns from the guard’s hands. Then followed that by smoothly bring the guns back down. Hitting each guard on the head. Knocking both out.

Tiff wasted no time and rushed up the remaining stairs, her combat knife out. As she reached an upper view area of the secret temple altar room. She was met with the surprised look from two guards. Her blade cut their throats before they could make a sound. But then Tiff remained still shocked by what she saw. It was Monica naked on top of Will. They were on top of a stone altar. Having sex!
 
The problem with ancient magic is that it was never quite well understood once the faith had died. In the Zimbabwe ruins a lot of idols, carvings and a real treasure of archaeological findings have been uncovered, studied and translated. Now a few thousand years later after the first inkling of the idea had been placed within a mind, ancient gods were waking up.

Not from blood sacrifice, but from the power. The circlet on Tiff's brow, the Rod in the briefcase and they clamored for that power. To bring their will to bear on the humans, to make them believe and gain power through those beliefs and sacrifices.

They wanted to be free!

And it was all so near.

The couple on the altar copulating like beasts, grunting and groaning. The altar which did not bind the two to another as was believed, the female orgasm carried no power for these gods. They needed the life-giving orgasm of a male. The way back to the world, to break down the veil, would be for the male to ejaculate.

They lashed at their restraints in furious anger, already it was taking too long.

On their plain it thundered, roared and banged as they vented frustration and anger.

In the temple no sound other than that coming from the couple on the altar could be heard.
 
Monica and Dr. Palmer had no way of knowing that they had gotten the love ritual all wrong. The magic of the altar was seeping into Monica’s icy veins. She was going crazy on Will huge cock. She had always used sex to control men, somehow this place had reversed that on her. She wanted Will’s cock so badly she would do anything to get it.

She was guiding Will’s cock into her fuck hole. In a few thrusts, she felt split in two, her insides filled with cock. She pulled Will face against her upper body. Will’s mouth sucking on her prefect tits. She was grinding and riding his dick, feeling her insides being stretched out by Will’s meat rod.

She was in intense pleasure and tried to force herself to slow down. She did not his throbbing erect man-meat to leave her pussy. It really looked like a scene from a porn movie, some filthy slut being fucked hard by some huge dicked porn star.

Her mind was wild about Will’s monstrous thick prick that was so skillfully fucking her pussy. She looked down at Will’s face and saw “the look”. The look somewhere between pain and pleasure, the look of a man that was about to cum.

"GIVE IT TO ME DARLING, SHOOT YOUR FUCKING HUGE LOAD RIGHT UP MY PUSSY...CUM RIGHT UP MY CUNT...COME ON, CUM FOR ME...BLAST THAT HOT CUM RIGHT UP THERE." It was language that Monica never used. But Monica had never felt like this before.

Tiffany

There were multiple thoughts running through Tiffany’s head all at the same time. Was Will cheating on her? Why was Monica riding his cock like she was a sex crazed whore? Why have sex on a stone altar? In a secret temple chamber? Tiff’s mind was going a mile a minute as she thought over these facts. None of it made sense. She knew something strange/magical must be going on here or it was the biggest practical joke ever.

She tied her rope on the end of the combat knife. Then she took the knife and threw it with the added strength of Min Mahagiri. The knife sank deep into the temple wall near the stone altar. She tied off the rope on the pillar of the upper view area she was in. She pulled both her gun out and readied herself for battle. This was going to be one hell of a fight! She slipped a climbing ring on the rope and ziplined it down from the viewing area. Her guns firing at Sect guards in the chamber. The guards were dead in moments. She tapped the release as she neared the opposite wall, causing her to land near the stone altar. Only Will, Monica and Dr. Palmer remained in the chamber, but Tiff heard the feet of approach guards.

“WILL, ITS ME, TIFFANY!” She yelled at him.
 
Tiffany's cry shocked Will away from that edge of orgasm, he twisted his head to look at her, then he looked back at Monica. In his drugged state, it was still Tiffany, he paused then, a puzzled look on his face.

"You didn't tell me that you have a twin sister."

His voice held a dreamy and drugged quality to it, "I know its your twin because she looks just like you, just have dark hair. See? Just look."

The fact that Will had stopped brought Monica's quest for his orgasm to a halt and his words brought her out of her lust haze and into full on fury.

"WHAT? YOU THOUGHT I'M THAT WHORE?!"

She gave Will a viscous slap and slipped deftly from him, grabbing the sacrificial knife which lay on the altar and in all her naked glory attacked Tiffany. Leaving a very confused Will behind on the altar.
 
Attacking Tiffany with a simple sacrificial knife when Tiff was armed with her two guns and wore the Min Mahagiri was very fool hearty. Tiffany pointed her guns at Monica and was about to pull the trigger when Dr. Palmer hit Tiffany in the head with the empty briefcase. The Doctor’s throw had saved Monica life as Tiffany was not able to fire her guns. Monica, the beautiful naked ex-model knocked Tiffany to the stone floor. Tiffany’s Min Mahagiri head piece rolled off her head as the two women struggled on the floor.

“DIE SLUT!!” Monica screamed trying to stab at Tiffany. Tiff avoided the thrust and grabbed Monica’s hand holding the knife.

“I’m SICK AND TRIED OF YOU, BITCH!!” Tiffany shouted back “You fucked with me for the LAST time!!”

Will

Will slipped off the altar and on to his wobbly legs. He said in his dreamy and drugged voice “I get to fuck Twins… AWESOME! and they’re having a cat fight too! My day is getting better and better!”

He bent over and tapped Monica and Tiffany on their shoulders “Hey, my cock is over here, no reason to fight… there is enough for both of you!” As the two women struggled, Tiffany pushed Monica off her. Monica slammed into Will. Will stumbled backwards and fell on his ass. That was when he noticed the pretty crown. “Oh pretty!” He exclaimed and placed it on his head.

Dr. Palmer

Dr. Palmer grabbed the Rod out of the briefcase and then threw the case at Tiffany. It was the only way to save Monica’s life. His idea worked. The bad news was The Rod began to magically feed him all the knowledge of Mankind. It was too much knowledge and drove a person insane. At first, Dr Palmer just struggled against the Rod trying to slow down the magic. But as his sanity was pushed out, he stopped struggling and let the Rod feed it to him all at once. That destroyed what was left of his mind.

“THE PROPHECY” he screamed “THE GOD OF WISDOM HAS GIVEN ME KNOWLEDGE AND I HAVE THE POWER OF LIGHTNING BOLTS. I’M A GOD!!” Dr Palmer screamed as he looked at the Rod in his hand. Then he looked up and saw the first two people he wished to feel his wrath. Will and Tiffany!!
 
Of course even with the added power of the Min Mahagiri head piece, Will's drugged mind could not really be expected to snap out of the daze it was in. The sight of another pretty thing did in fact catch Will's attention as the naked Monica and scantily clad Tiffany struggled and fought one another, Will made his way towards Dr Palmer.

Palmer lifted the rod and lightning streaked from it towards Will, only to strike the altar. Will was standing a few feet to the side and advancing on Palmer again. Again Palmer struck out with lighting, only to miss again, he barraged the area with lightning, barely missing the two women, killing of his own men and every time, Will seemed to slip out of the way like Quicksilver.

"DIE INFIDEL!"

But Will had other plans, he took that last step, ducking to one side and twisting out of the way. Falling to the ground and coming up with a sucker punch to Palmer's groin.

Now no matter how insane a man is, when hit hard enough in the nether region, he becomes quite sane. But Palmer of course was way beyond turning sane, his mind was not his own anymore, in fact, he was a puppet, controlled by the power of the Rod.

For a moment the two men stared at each other, Will looking down at Palmer's crotch and then back up to the blazing eyes of the mad man. Will grinned and as Palmer tried to strike him, Will's natural speed and the power of the Min Mahagiri head piece came into play.

Will grabbed hold of the Rod with one hand and with the other hand he hit Palmer squarely on the jaw. The doctor crumpled to the ground in an unconscious heap, his jaw broken. Leaving Will standing with the Rod, the Min Mahagiri head piece on his brow and stark naked next to the altar.

He looked the Rod over and smiled, "OOOOH... shiny..."
 
Monica was on top of Tiff and had both her hands on the knife trying to stab Tiffany. Tiffany had both her hands on the knife opposing its motion. But Tiffany was on her back and was resisting Monica trusts and her body weight. If something did not change soon Tiffany was going to lose this contest of strength and get stabbed. She needed another weapon. She took one of her hands off the knife and blindly felt on the floor for something. She found something familiar and grabbed it. A smile appeared on her face.

Monica pushed harder against Tiffany’s one hand. “TIME TO DIE SLUT!” Monica yelled.

Tiffany brought the familiar object she grabbed and placed it right in Monica’s face.

“Nope… not this time BITCH” Tiffany said back.

Monica squeaked in panic, but it was too late as Tiffany pulled the trigger on the gun. The powerful hand gun blew Monica’s head off her body. Tiffany rolled away from the headless body and got up.

“WILL, drop the rod… It will make you insane!” Tiffany yelled.

But Will was not going insane. The magic of the rod had decided he was good at heart. It knew Will was willing to sacrifice his life on the path of justice. Will could wield the rod with no ill effects. Will mind was clouded by the drugs in his body, but the knowledge flowed into his mind, he saw injustice and justice all around him.

Tiffany walked over to him “Will, are you ok?” she asked.

"Shinny" He said showing the rod to Tiffany.
 
Last edited:
Will realized Tiffany standing there, staring at him. He looked at the Rod, then down at himself and then at Tiffany again.

"You got dressed."

Guards came storming into the chamber and lightning arched from the Rod to fry them on the spot.

"Whoa! Bad Shiny! Stop making the noise."

He shook his head, knowing something was wrong. He looked around, seeing the inscriptions. He grew pale.

"Tiff, we must go, bring the other you. Bad gods live here."

He motioned with the Rod. "They need this to escape. They will do bad."

Again he shook his head, the drugs still inhibiting his mind to function properly. Now that lust was out of the picture, his mind was on a level reserved for small children.

"Come. I can read."

Will took Tiff's hand and stark naked except for the headpiece, he led the way. Most of the guards were dead and the lightning show by Palmer earlier had scared away the rest. The ruins were deserted except for discarded gear.
 
Will and Tiffany walked out of the secret underground temple chamber. Will gasped when they entered the room filled with wealth.

“AHHH, more shinny things” Will observed as he saw the piles of gold, silver, pearls, ivory, and gems.

“I think this is the treasure of Ophir and Queen Sheba!” Tiffany told Will.

Will turned the looked at Tiffany “The just thing to do is give those shiny things back to the people”

Tiffany smiled. Was The Rod of Justice speaking through Will? She was not sure. Will had never done treasure hunting for the money. He enjoyed solving the puzzles and the adventure. He had never gotten rich doing it. But it gave her an idea.

“I agree. What do you think we should do with the rod you are holding?” Tiffany asked.

“It should go to International Court of Justice or the UN secretary general” Will replied.

“An interesting idea. We’ll discuss it more, once those drugs in you wear off.” Tiffany said laughing as they entered the excavated main worshiping room. Tiffany pressed the pencil hole button and the rock wall resealed the secret chambers.

“Best keep that hidden for now” Tiffany explained. The two walked out of the temple and headed for the archeological camp to find Will some clothing.

Neither Will nor Tiffany noticed the sparkling lights which formed at the temple entrance. The lights gathered together in the shape of two humanoid forms. As the lights dimmed, the figures became people. One was a male seven feet tall with long blonde hair, sparkling blue eyes. His skin was very fair and he was dressed in a totally white robe. Next to him was a woman of equal height, also with long blond hair, blue eyes, and white robe.

The expression on their beautiful faces was a mix of benevolence, paternal, watchful, smiling, affectionate, and youthful. The Nordic aliens looked at each other and spoke to each other via telepathy. "I think humanity may be ready for their next step” The male said

The female smiled “The spiritual growth and love with those two humans certainly attests to that”

"Will and Tiffany" The male alien said aloud. "Please turn around, we need to talk to you."

Will and Tiffany turned around to see the tall white figures by the temple entrance.
 
Will eyed the female and then looked from her to Tiffany.

"Funny thing is, the shiny woman has the same facial bone structure, but you have a nicer figure. So it's not a mirror."

He looked at the Rod and then back at the two aliens, "Hey I know! This is their do-hickey! They would want it back. Man I am thirsty."

Will walked back towards the two aliens, holding out the Rod. The male held out his hand, palm facing Will and Will started walking in one place, Rod stretched out towards the aliens.

"We can not take it."

"Why?" Tiffany asked as she moved up beside Will and leaning close, "Will? Stop walking."

Will came to a halt and looked at the Rod and back at them. "Because the answers to everything we are doing wrong is locked inside. But it possesses power enough to destroy our star system and the power will corrupt the person who can not take in the wisdom with an open mind."

Will scratched a slight itch above his left eyebrow with the Rod, "So we were wrong about the person having to be an innocent?"

"Not quite. The person must have an open mind and not lust for power and be pure of heart."

Will frowned, "I don't do good things, sometimes I do bad things."

"But you always do it for the right reasons. That is why she is here with you. You never have money because you give most of what you have to charities. You have been tested by the Rod and found deserving Will. Now stop arguing about it."

"OK OK." Will turned to Tiffany, "You know what? We can't give this back to the Germans. In fact, we can't allow anybody to have this."

"You are not yet ready."

Will nodded, "Exactly, so we will have to find a place to hide it. A place it will stay hidden."
 
Last edited:
One week later

Will and Tiffany were deep underground at The Waste Isolation Pilot Plant (WIPP) at Carlsbad, New Mexico in the United States. WIPP is the repository for radioactive waste and is designed to remain undisturbed for 10,000 years. A part of the facility also is set up for physics experiments. Tiffany and Will were in the Physic experiment area.

Tiffany was bending over the metal storage box for the rod and carefully placing a metal label on the rod.

“What is taking so long?” Will asked Tiffany

“I just want to make sure they see the label first” Tiffany explained. The warning and information label Will and Tiffany had made was written in six languages (English, Spanish, Russian, French, Chinese, Arabic). It also pictograms of warning to include the iconic "The Scream" from Edvard Munch's painting.

“There” Tiffany said as she finished and closed the locked box. Will grabbed the box and slipped it into the cavity in the pulled out concrete block. He pushed the block back into the wall and placed the sealing cement on the seams.

“10,000 years from now, someone will find it and hopefully they are wise enough to use it correctly.” Will said.

“Or they are high on drugs… like you” Tiffany said as the two walked back to the elevator to take them back to the surface.

“It was not the drugs… I’m a selfless person” Will corrected Tiffany.

“Oh Brother… here we go again” Tiffany moaned.
 
As he pulled the door close behind them, Will turned to her, "Hey, you're not the one who had to wonder if you were going insane, having sex with one woman, while her twin shows up and start hitting and shooting people."

"You mean to say that I look like Monica?"

Will raised his hands in mock-surrender, "No no of course not! I told you before that I thought it was you. Of course the black hair didn't quite fit, but since I was kinda mellowed out from all those drugs they kept injecting me with to make me sleep, you really can't say that I was totally wrong."

Tiffany looked at Will for a while longer and then smiled slightly, shaking her head, "You do know that at times you can be crazy."

Will grinned at her, "Yes I do know." He frowned then, "This also mean that we have to clear our names with the German police, we have to explain to the Switzerland authorities why a firefight broke out and even though we did find the artifact and solved the mystery of the Rod, we are not getting paid."

She chuckled, "It does mean that you owe me. You may be good in bed Will, but that doesn't pay the bills."

Will got a sly look and from the hip pocket of his jean, he drew a paper, unfolding it to show an extremely detailed photo of a scroll made out of copper. "You know this one don't you?"

Tiffany took the photo and studied it intently, she looked at Will, "This is the Copper Scroll that they found near the Dead Sea Scrolls at the site of Qumran in 1952. Will where did you get this photo?"

Will touched the side of his nose with a finger and winked, she shook her head, "You took the photo yourself."

She looked at the scroll once more and a grin started to spread over her lips, "You know what Will, if we found this..."

The elevator came to a halt and she quickly folded the paper and tucked it away as Will opened the door and they stepped out.

"My thoughts exactly, so since we are on a roll, why don't we try this one as well?"

Tiffany hooked in with Will and laughed as they headed for the decontamination room.
 
1 Month later

The salty and placid waters of the Dead Sea had dapples of light reflecting off its surface from the lights from distant shores. Tiffany Bastow was wearing a sexy white, black-striped wetsuit which clung to her curvaceous, athletic body like a second skin. Her full heavy breasts strained against the top, the chill air of the night made her nipples erect and clearly visible beneath the thin rubbery material. A generous amount of cleavage was also on display since she had the zipper carelessly unzipped to only a few inches above her navel. But the outfit’s real treat was the way it showcased her perfectly toned and rounded ass-cheeks. With only a tiny pair of black bikini briefs covering the English adventuress’s firm behind.

She turned back to her partner William Drake.

“The west bank, Jordan, Israel… I hate hunting for treasure in this part of the world. The place is crawling with historical police, religious fanatics, and terrorists!” Tiffany grumbled. Will ignored her bitching.

“Are you sure about this? All the other significant artifacts were found in the caves. Why would this 2nd copper scroll be in the water?” Tiffany asked Will.

“Because… the water level of this sea has fluctuated wildly over the years up to +/- 400 meters! And because no one has looked here yet.” Will answered with a silly smile on his face.

“There is a bunch of places people have not looked… Your logic escapes me!” Tiffany countered.

“and your tits are going to escape your swimsuit if you don’t zip it up!” Will pointed out.

Tiffany giggled and put her MP3 player between her cleavage and zipped up. She had gotten the music player from Will as a present and now she took it everywhere she went.

“Ready?” She asked him. He nodded.

She pulled on her face mask, flipped on the built-in light and walked into the salty sea. Soon they were both below the surface swimming along the shore line. The Dead Sea is 426.5 meters below sea level. It is the deepest place on Earth. Now Will and Tiffany were driving deeper. The high salinity (35 percent) made it hard to swim down. Both of them had 110lbs of lead on their dive belts in order to sink down. On top of that the visibility underwater sucked from the salt and diving at night made it worse.

There were tall pillars of salt everywhere. But there was no life, the water was too salty. Will and Tiffany swam over field after field of white salt, the color of bleached coral. Sometimes a salt cathedral would break up scene. It was an other-worldly underwater landscape and the ancient waters had a mystical feel to them. Nevertheless, after an hour they had not found any copper scroll. Then, just as Tiffany was about to give up, they’re air was getting low, Will saw a cave appear in the canyon wall.

“Found it” He bragged to Tiffany through the underwater communicator they wore and pointing to the cave.

“You got lucky” Tiffany replied back, Will could hear her rock and roll music playing in the background.

They swam into the cave and surfaced in a large air pocket. Will pulled off his mask and took a breath. He nodded to Tiffany stating the air was good to breath. She took off her mask too. Their mask light bounced off the walls and ceiling of the long-abandoned cave. Tiffany swam to a shallow area and got out of the water. The air felt dank. She pulled off her air tanks and bent over to place them on the stone floor of the cave. Her sexy and firm ass on display for Will to see.

Tiffany looked at the stone columns, the architecture of the cave, the drawing from ancient artisans on the wall. She started to formulate a theory as to the possible timeframe and the academic importance of this find. This was big stuff.

“This is amazing! Will are you seeing this!” Tiffany exclaimed as she tentatively reached out and touched the ancient drawings.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top