Did You Get Laid Last Night Or Today?

suckonsimon

delivering the goods
Tell us no - and if you wish why not,
or
Tell us Yes - and if so, how'd it go ;).

[replacement of a popular thread]

Me? No. Both had extra work. Shattered. Crashed out. Full of spunk this morning and she's gone. Shucks.

Well, here's a thing.... Realised this evening, post-fuck, that I have orgasmed five times in four days in three different countries. Which seems worth recording :D

Lucky!!!!

I haven't had any......in one country.:rolleyes:

So, no I have not been laid today....or yesterday. But bf will be home Thursday.:D

Well, here's a thing.... Realised this evening, post-fuck, that I have orgasmed five times in four days in three different countries. Which seems worth recording :D

Allow me to continue the count down for you, gorgeous, with a touch of romance and admiration about it:

Two people
One love
Nil regrets
Infinite possibilities

Just my imperfect reading of your situation. The best to you both! :rose:

Allow me to continue the count down for you, gorgeous, with a touch of romance and admiration about it:

Two people
One love
Nil regrets
Infinite possibilities

Just my imperfect reading of your situation. The best to you both! :rose:

Aw, Simon, thank you! :kiss:

Kind of tempted to pop over the border and have a quickie in the snow to make it six in five in four, but too worried about the risk of frostbite.... :eek:

Kind of tempted to pop over the border and have a quickie in the snow to make it six in five in four, but too worried about the risk of frostbite.... :eek:

Cosy Swiss hotel, room with a magnificent view, well made pine windowsill for you to grip firmly so as to take a pounding of international standard ... go girl go ...

Nope, hubby is in Montreal till later tonight. Friday late is when I see it happening next.

L:rose:

Back