Tell me about the General Board in 1969

Didn't I already explain all this to you once before?

You may have explained it to him as the Skiddles to ChancellorPalpatetestes string of alts, but you (at times) are trying to pretend this one is a different line.

It would help if you didn't occasionally throw in little I'm totally Canadian hints on the ones that aren't supposed to be Canadian.
 
Last edited:
You cried about laurel and rory back then too?

I don't cry about anyone. I disagree with them and will call bullshit when there's bullshit.

I leave the crying to Rory and his daily "trump is still president' whines.
 
Last edited:
In 2000, things started to take off. 5,220 members signed up that year. The vast majority had 0, 1, or 2 posts.

Etoile...seen that name around
fgarvb1
RudeNastyAssBitch
bluntforcemama?
Comshaw...still around
DarkAngel?
nitengale?
red_rose
Pyper?
Dillinger?
Purple Haze...seen him
Spaceboy?
Cherry?


Then I got bored....
 
You may have explained it to him as the Skiddles to ChancellorPalpatetestes string of alts, but you (at times) are trying to pretend this one is a different line.

It would help if you didn't occasionally throw in little I'm totally Canadian hints on the ones that aren't supposed to be Canadian.

Clueless as ever. :rolleyes:
 
In 2000, things started to take off. 5,220 members signed up that year. The vast majority had 0, 1, or 2 posts.

Etoile...seen that name around
fgarvb1
RudeNastyAssBitch
bluntforcemama?
Comshaw...still around
DarkAngel?
nitengale?
red_rose
Pyper?
Dillinger?
Purple Haze...seen him
Spaceboy?
Cherry?


Then I got bored....

I pretty much know all of the above. Most are no longer active posters here.
 
Clueless as ever. :rolleyes:

So is this well-aged puppet from fake Canada, too?

What makes you think switching from one obvious sockpuppet to another obvious sockpuppet changes your credibility?

How did this ever work?
 
As of 5/20/2018, there are 1,615,590 members with exactly.......
........
........
........
0 posts.
 
In 2000, things started to take off. 5,220 members signed up that year. The vast majority had 0, 1, or 2 posts.

Etoile...seen that name around
fgarvb1
RudeNastyAssBitch
bluntforcemama?
Comshaw...still around
DarkAngel?
nitengale?
red_rose
Pyper?
Dillinger?
Purple Haze...seen him
Spaceboy?
Cherry?


Then I got bored....

Yes. fgarvb1 is still here in an abbreviated form.

Fuck that is about one list every five years!:rolleyes:
 
Aquagirl was right, you are out of your mind and you do ruin this place with your insane babblings.

Did you lose visitation rights again? Is that what has you so uppity? Make the payments on time.

Typical for you to blythly ignore her commentary on your blather. How do you decide which of the obviously linked sock-puppets to use for your cowardly attacks?
 
So is this well-aged puppet from fake Canada, too?

What makes you think switching from one obvious sockpuppet to another obvious sockpuppet changes your credibility?

How did this ever work?

f089e0291db61a6b34e3a6b304d233e0.jpg

Lay off the meth, Q-bert. Nobody wants to see that. :(
 
Lay off the meth, Q-bert. Nobody wants to see that. :(

So, just random then?

Nice that you are consistent about your 5th-grade naming insults across all the alts. That signature techniQUE helps I'D you.
 
As of 5/20/2018, there are 1,615,590 members with exactly.......
........
........
........
0 posts.
If calculated on an Intel Pentium 5, that count is within a 0.05% tolerance range.
 
There are 26,610 posters that signed up in 1969. Are any of you still here? What was sex like in the 60's? Was the internet slow back then?

So many questions.

So little time.

It was really cool, Man!

In 1969 the posters were attached to the naughty pine board with thumbtacks.
 
Yes. Back then they didn't pull the childish stunts posters pull now. Most regressed into their HS days. I remember most of those.

It was harsh and fun. Real tough skins. Not the childish BS trolling it is now. And mods banning posters for 'whatever' then following them after refusing to release their memberships - hence the high numbers you see at certain websites that 'grade' this place on it's membership and visitation #'s.

There were many death threats and r/l stalking as a result of GB interactions for several yrs, but most of that has been conveniently erased. Often 'volunteers' from the GB have gone behind disgruntled posters and somehow managed to change TRUE FACTUAL complaints about the GB on other sites.

The GB was a place where posters came be kewl and cry. Then it became all about who could outshit themselves the best. They forgot this was an erotica site based on stories of erotica. The forums almost became 'sanctioned' in the DMCA, but the site and non writers fucked that up as best they could.

Given there are no real copyright laws in the forums, the site '' powers that be" dictate the posting privileges however they see fit as is their right as a private business. However, this site hosts a variety of hackers as well as endorsing and encouraging their trolling, hacking, and bullying tactics outside of the site.

I was here 2001 and there were unregistered posters who used to post a lot and were very childish imo.

Dishing out other peoples personal info, name calling, trying to flood the board with lots of nonsense and generally being a pia.
 
Back
Top