Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Online Role Playing

Old 02-21-2018, 11:59 PM   #376
Lordmikel
Literotica Guru

There are enough active members to continue storylines. I believe there are about 9 or so. Some games would kill for that many. Possibly in 6 months at the start of the next day, you might want to consider.

My SRP

Old 03-27-2018, 11:10 AM   #377
EmpressJosephine
Mistress of Role-Plays

My Three-Hundredth Post!

This was my 300th post!

It's not much story-wise, so I added a photo.

I want to take this opportunity to thank you all for writing, reading, and supporting our simple little tale of wealth and power!

Secretly Sexual...

Empress Josephine

P.S. Here are some of my secrets...
Active role-playing stories: Dominion: A Tale of Wealth & Power; Because Big Sister Says So!; Natural Law; Winter's Sisterhood: A Tale of Divine Love.

Inactive role-playing stories (expecting co-authors to return): The Heiress and the Janitor; Underhand Serve.

Moth-balled role-playing stories (looking for new co-authors to revitalize): The Affairs of Kaitain: A Role-Play of Dune; New Mytilini.

Archived role-playing stories (not expecting co-authors to return): Find them here.

Completed role-playing stories: Mother of the Groom.

Old 03-30-2018, 11:58 PM   #378
Lordmikel
Literotica Guru

and a lovely photo it was.

My SRP

Old 04-22-2018, 10:58 AM   #379
EmpressJosephine
Mistress of Role-Plays

Welcome back, Elvenoff1!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elvenoff1 View Post
William woke from his nap, the past few days of hard negioations took more out off of him than he had thought. It wasn’t a physical exhaustion, but a mere mental one. One that had seemed to conquer his will to stay up and have a little more fun with that deputy.

A smile came to his face as the memory of this mornings activity came back to him. She was one hot number and to be quite frank he wouldn’t mind having another interesting meeting with her, with that thought, He pushed himself up from the bed and made his way into the shower. He figured he would clean up and reintroduce himself to everyone.

Several moments later, William emerged from his room and headed back down to the only place he knew well enough to get to and that was the kitchen.

I trust you're reading to catch up but, to help, let me point out that from the kitchen, you might hear Michele, Dawn, and Alysa conversing with the clerk from the costumer, who has set up mannequins throughout the foyer and grand parlor displaying outfits from the time of Louis XIV. Looking out the windows, you would see Chrissy and Lacy Monroe walking hand-in-hand toward the swimming pool. You would not know where anyone else is.

I hope this helps and you quickly join in!

Secretly Sexual...

Empress Josephine

Active role-playing stories: Dominion: A Tale of Wealth & Power; Because Big Sister Says So!; Natural Law; Winter's Sisterhood: A Tale of Divine Love.

Inactive role-playing stories (expecting co-authors to return): The Heiress and the Janitor; Underhand Serve.

Moth-balled role-playing stories (looking for new co-authors to revitalize): The Affairs of Kaitain: A Role-Play of Dune; New Mytilini.

Archived role-playing stories (not expecting co-authors to return): Find them here.

Old 04-29-2018, 09:26 AM   #380
AmberStar
Literotica Guru

I wish to change my perspective view from first person to third person for the ease of posting. If anyone objects please speak up.. I know it disrupts the view and flow of the story for readers and that is why I'm asking permission to change for I don't want to cause trouble. Thanks..

Old 04-29-2018, 11:45 AM   #381
EmpressJosephine
Mistress of Role-Plays

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmberStar View Post
I wish to change my perspective view from first person to third person for the ease of posting. If anyone objects please speak up.. I know it disrupts the view and flow of the story for readers and that is why I'm asking permission to change for I don't want to cause trouble. Thanks..

Many (most?) of our writers post in the third person.

Please do whatever you think makes your writing strongest and makes participating in the story most enjoyable for you.

Secretly Sexual...

Empress Josephine